Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fieros on a Roll. Post your pics (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fieros on a Roll. Post your pics by madcurl
Started on: 07-17-2005 03:33 PM
Replies: 608 (38700 views)
Last post by: Silentassassin185 on 08-30-2013 08:40 AM
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

IP: Logged
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The high res version of this is my current wallpaper...from the Capitol City Ruckus in Austin:

anthony_86gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthony_86gtSend a Private Message to anthony_86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mid-Ohio 2004

Rborecky

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2005 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me in the Supercahged taking there picture at the same time. Rick B

------------------
President of Cleveland Fieros
www.clevelandfieros.com

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-21-2005).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
You want motion !!!

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Video of Fieros Rolling

I pulled this photo off of the video tape from the Iowa Cruise last weekend. I wish I knew how to make a better screen capture.

----------
This is from a Mall of America Meet.

----------
This one was taken in Western Illinoise earlier in the year. I have no idea who it belonged to.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
Gold SE on I-80.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 10-22-2005).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought this was a nice shot taken by someone on the Forum, modified it a little:

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

I thought this was a nice shot taken by someone on the Forum, modified it a little:

Hey, haven't seen that pic in sometime. That me at the end with my old 85GT. changer right there in the back window mounted to the ceiling
That was a Grand Bend cruise taken a few years back now.

------------------

14.262 @ 97MPH

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres mine rolling down the Vegas Strip

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The blue car (before it was mine...) on the highway

Pictures of / from the IMSA.....

At 125 mph....

------------------
Paul

Home Built Tube Chassis IMSA Race Car - 3.8 lb./hp | 1987 Fiero GT 119,xxx, 3.1 motor, HHP swaybar, Full poly
For more IMSA Fiero info: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/789315

PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey R Runner do you have any incar video of the IMSA ? That would be freekin awsome !

------------------
HARDCORE SBC FAN AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea.... The pictures I posted are snap shots from the in-car cam. I don't have an idel road course lap though. The best video I have (in my opinion) is of the autocross course at Wheatstock last year. It is slower, but still fun to watch.

Unfortunately I really don't know how to post it. It's all camcorder video (LOTS of memory) and I have a dial up.

Paul

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before some of us put away the Fiero during Winter Soltise.....any last pictures featuring, "Fieros on a Roll"?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-21-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2006 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Before some of us put away the Fiero during Winter Soltise.....any last pictures featuring, "Fieros on a Roll"?

Bump cause. "Good threads should never die."

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth # 20

mxfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mxfoxClick Here to visit mxfox's HomePageSend a Private Message to mxfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the Dragon in NC

UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love how many of the pics are taken not only of a fiero, but from a fiero as well
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2006 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taken March 22 2001,( w/ 1300 miles) on the way to the Daytona show,

I'd actually had a trailer rented a week before the show, which they rented out from under me.
Had no choice but to drive it to the show. ( Glad I did ! )

Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2006 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SpookeyThing on the go in the snow...

I'm running behind as always

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bumpity, Bump.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoaaah!! Don't let Boonie see that!! Might give him ideas!!!
Nick

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Does it have to be on a ROLL or can it be on a wave?

PFF
System Bot
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Streets of Willow Springs in November:

From this year's Coast Run Part II:

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man! That is a good looking Sebring!

COMPTON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for COMPTONClick Here to visit COMPTON's HomePageSend a Private Message to COMPTONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does A Photo Radar Count???
Click to see Clearer Pic
Little

Ahh I hate fighting with sig's $#@$#*&^&$&*
Soory I am fighting with sig & they work in the "Trash Can" but not here?????

------------------

[This message has been edited by COMPTON (edited 02-02-2006).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the 3800 auto
the 5 speed manual
getting new chrome wheel soon

------------------
Allen
Australia
86 gold SE
85 red SE

GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by COMPTON:

Does A Photo Radar Count???
Click to see Clearer Pic
Little

Wow, nice. 58 MPH in a 31 MPH zone. AND no demerits! Man, the police here charge you with absolutely everything they can find. Speeding, reckless driving (more than 20 over), probably some things like reckless endangerment, failure to control motor vehicle, or some other synonymous stuff.

COMPTON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for COMPTONClick Here to visit COMPTON's HomePageSend a Private Message to COMPTONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GonsaiPK:

Wow, nice. 58 MPH in a 31 MPH zone. AND no demerits! Man, the police here charge you with absolutely everything they can find. Speeding, reckless driving (more than 20 over), probably some things like reckless endangerment, failure to control motor vehicle, or some other synonymous stuff.

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A PICTURE OF MY CAR CHANGING LANES @ 93 KM/H IN THE CITY CENTER
Well I just hated the thought of that $290.00 Bucks going to waste in my bank account
So I decided to have some fun, the traffic light just turned green & I FLOORED it and took off and 50Feet away FLASH FLASH Stupid Gold minivan
No here in Alberta They can charge a person for +50 over the posted speed, Plus with phot I can say it was my buddies, But I Could have still been charged as the Registerd Owner
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by COMPTON:

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A PICTURE OF MY CAR CHANGING LANES @ 93 KM/H IN THE CITY CENTER
Well I just hated the thought of that $290.00 Bucks going to waste in my bank account
So I decided to have some fun, the traffic light just turned green & I FLOORED it and took off and 50Feet away FLASH FLASH Stupid Gold minivan
No here in Alberta They can charge a person for +50 over the posted speed, Plus with phot I can say it was my buddies, But I Could have still been charged as the Registerd Owner

I've always thought the "Photo Radar" was retarded. There's no way to find out who was really driving the vehicle, so naturally the registered owner is ticketed. Good thing we don't have those 'round these parts. Oh, and points, they suck. I hate the points system. At least in NY, you get 12 points, and everytime you get a ticket for a moving violation, you get a certain amount of points, they add up to 12 or more, and your license is gone, at least for a few months. The sick part is that even getting pulled over once for 10 or 15 mph over can net you up to 6 points, do that just twice and you're done.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Oh, and if you haven't already, check out my stereo thread, it's really coming together.

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 02-02-2006).]

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
california you are only allowed 4 pts in 1 year, 6 pts in 2 years and i think 8 pts in 3 years before you lose your license, but you'll stop driving long before that, due to the outrageous insurance premiums you'll face, i only have 2 points and thats plenty haha

------------------
1986 Fiero GT- Under Reconstruction

1989 Honda CRX- DD, beater/bucket

Murciero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MurcieroSend a Private Message to MurcieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

Now that is a Fiero on the move, nice pic, I'm adding this to my screensaver.

Murciero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MurcieroSend a Private Message to MurcieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Murciero

70 posts
Member since Jan 2006
I wanna play too, here's a few.

Does Star Trek count?

And how about a T-Top ad, I always loved that angle on the shot, and the girl aint half bad either.

UHHH...... Daytona, I cant wait to get there. March 24-26, right?

Public Service Announcement
ON THE MOVE IS AWESOME, LETS BE SURE TO KEEP IT MOVING, AND AVOID ALL OBSTACLES. (like tress and telephone poles)

Drive safe out there, Take care.... Peace

(had to edit, crash pic was too large to post)

[This message has been edited by Murciero (edited 02-02-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys/Gals please be sure to take some pic with your "Fiero on a Roll" comming to and from Daytona. Thanks.

Here's one borrowed from Sonic50's Nextal adventure

Oh yeah, bump!

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2006 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Have you guys ever seen the first fast and furious movie near the start...........

------------------

1985 2M4
-A/F and Voltmeter gauges in A-Pillar gauge pod
-Jenzen Bass tube............................................-Mini scorpion wing
-MTX 250W RMS amplifier..................................-2003 Subaru WRX 16" rims
-Viper Security system

Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Closed track here, cornering in heat, September 2004.

Arn

CompYellowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CompYellowFieroSend a Private Message to CompYellowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroPhrek caught me in this picture.

------------------
Check out My website at http://www.auto-classics.biz/acmain.htm

865spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2006 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 865spdClick Here to visit 865spd's HomePageSend a Private Message to 865spdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple i took just messing around on my street then some from the cruise at Cool Desert Nights

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need for a thread to die young, right?

borrowed from Justa6's thread, hehe.

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics from the Watkin's Glen Show 2006: Fiero's on a Roll

The tight right at the bottom of the hill

Great track location and a GREAT day

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock