Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Sharkmans choptop, # 1 in Europe (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sharkmans choptop, # 1 in Europe by Sharkman
Started on: 07-15-2005 03:14 AM
Replies: 276 (14879 views)
Last post by: Sharkman on 03-02-2017 12:48 PM
Sharkman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2005 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you have one. More will come.

MrMicke in the car!!!

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 12-19-2005).]

IP: Logged
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got something today, from germany!
Sneak peak. I will modify it too match the front 355 bumper but it looks good! Thanks Dietmar.

Also have the papers ready for the new garage (with house) Will start with painting the floor after christmas.
The garage is 6.5x7.6 meters + the old garage that you access from the larger garage 5.6x3.5 meters and a storage room 4x4 meters that will be turned into a paint box.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 12-21-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't wait to see this car come together.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing new on the car yet because I am working on my garage. Then I will have the space too work and will also have some help too get my projekt going.
The new garage is about 6.5 x 12 meters.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some pics of the garage in progress:

Behind the green door there is a storage room that will be used for painting

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 02-10-2006).]

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkman:

I want, I want, I want!!!

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update!

I might have my car on a show here in Sweden soo I need too speed things up, alot.
Got some help from a friend this weekend and started with the F355 front.

This side fits OK

This side is way of. Will try and cut on the bottom side too get this right. And the I need too try some fiberglas work.
The hood is just placed too see the line beetwhen hood/bumper when lining up everything.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sharkman

804 posts
Member since May 2004
More updates:

On the right side it looks 100%

But the left side needs some work

Too get my turnsignal/foglights in place

I need too cut of some of the "crashreinforcement", dont know the name of it. But the cut will be outside the mountingpoints soo I think it will be OK.

cenneth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cennethClick Here to visit cenneth's HomePageSend a Private Message to cennethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet looking Sharkman!

You know Im the first customer in line when you´re up n running with your garage ;-)

------------------

http://www.fieroforum.tk

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2006 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something new.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2006 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something new.

Ooh... Carbon Fiber.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2006 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started with a new exhaust systen in 2 1/2" pipe.

More pics later this week when I get the silencer. A Flowtech AfterBurner.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2006 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new exhaust system. Home made in 2 1/2" pipes.

By the way. Anyone that see anything strange...

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-05-2006).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2006 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way. Anyone that see anything strange...

yeah it fell off the car

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No KAT. Legal in Sweden?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exhaust is going under the trunk. Cut out about 6" in the bottom.
Here is a pic of the orininal...

Some pics after this years first Fiero wash

I know.......
I am working on the front, rear and sides........
But I have 2 houses, a son and a girlfriend!

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-05-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ops, something happend for ones...

Stage II on the car, need som paint.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the other side. Just need some minor work and then some paint.

Also working on the hood with some aus scoops + something extra that I will show when ready.
Something I have wanted too do since my first fiero...

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-11-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going too have my car on a show the 20th of May. Hope too have some things ready then.
The new twinpipes on the exhaust, paint on my stage II, "new" rear lights with the PONTIAC glowing again, a set of new tinted door windows and quarter windows.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking real good. I will like seeing it when it is finished. Could you maybe post some more pix of the 6x9 speaker install you did?

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 05-12-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try and find some pics. I had a crash on my computer some time back and lost some pics and stuff. But I might have them on a disc.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason I am asking is because I am installing my 6x9's tomorrow. I'm putting mine in the doors after doing Rickady88GT's mod to the pw motors. Wish me luck!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

The reason I am asking is because I am installing my 6x9's tomorrow. I'm putting mine in the doors after doing Rickady88GT's mod to the pw motors. Wish me luck!

I thought he installed them in the dash?

Phil86SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

well this is off topic, but yellowstone...of all the pics you have posted of your beautiful girl i must say that my fav in the one of her in your sig...just seems so pure.

well alright...hahah im done...

- Phil

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats right Madcurl. Mine are installed in the dash. Soo good luck too you installing them in your doors, thats new for me.
I tinted the "new" rear lights today. Will have pics with them installed tomorrow. (12h too dry,,,)
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the paint is dry and the taillights are on the car. PONTIAC is back!!!

Also new tail pipes for the exhaust.

Tinted in 4 layers

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-14-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Licence plate too have on the car when I go too the show this weekend.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-18-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Licence plate too have on the car when I go too the show this weekend.

Will the side panels be painted prior to the show?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope soo. I have the paint and everything. Will pint them gray today and the clearcoat tomorrow morning.
And I need too mount them tomorrow evening. The hood will not be ready for this show but I hope too have it ready next week.

Edit:
Bad new. Found some cracks in the side scoops soo they need some more work before the paint job. Decided too goo with the original panels for this show and get the stage II ready next week along with the hood.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-18-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No price this time. I had the only Fiero on the show and people dont get it, that my car is choped. Soo I need too bring some fotos and have a text on the car saying Europe #1 choptop Fiero. Or get some other Fiero owner too stand next too my car. I thought my friend would goo too the show with his Fiero but he had problems with his back and had too stay home this time.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-21-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds familiar...when people dont know what it is, they also dont see all the custom work put into it...

btw is that the new SUV Saab parked next to you?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had the only Fiero on the show and people dont get it, that my car is choped. Soo I need too bring some fotos and have a text on the car saying Europe #1 choptop Fiero. Or get some other Fiero owner too stand next too my car.

If they didn't notice, that means only one thing...it was done right. Any more pics?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Saab next too my car is a normal 9-5 with big rims.
Here are some more pics from the show, but we had rain almost all the time soo...

A before car would be nice next too my car at the next show. The car above is the Honda NSX before and after...

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-23-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another guy here in Sweden that are working on a choptop. I guess he will be ready soon.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will be a Fieromeet in sweden Juli 15. More pics then...
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car the night before the Fieromeet 2006 in sweden. (And the morning right before... Mounted the rear bumper and the stage II on the morning. Same day as the fieromeet)

The hood was almost done but the paint started too rise under the primer...

And some from the fieromeet. The rear bumper will be modified. Did not like it when I saw it on the car.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 07-16-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please, more close-ups of the rear bumper!!!

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will take some pics tonight.

The testcenter in sweden. Were they test the brakes and soo on every year.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 07-16-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock