Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 90)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081154 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are a few pics of my wife working on her Fiero. It was fun to wash her down afterwards. She was greasy all up her arms to her shoulders and belly.
Dave

IP: Logged
BullRider

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BullRiderClick Here to visit BullRider's HomePageSend a Private Message to BullRiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that should be the universal uniform for hot female mechanics... boxer shorts and midriff shirts.

I like!
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i wish i could find a girl that was willing to work on her own car. sweet pics
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, she still looks pretty ok for having five kids.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She was at the Garden Sate Fiero Club luncheon a couple of weeks ago with her hubby. She is pretty and seems nice!! Maybe I'm too traditional or too devout in my belief but I think that she's prettier without the Fu*k You finger. Where I grew up on the mean streets of Brooklyn using that gesture meant a sure fist fight would follow. If you look at the other pics that seems to be her calling card though.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo- 0-60 5.2 seconds
2006 3800SC Series III swap in progress
Engine Controls, PCM goodies,
re-programming & odd electronics stuff
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

It was fun to wash her down afterwards. She was greasy all up her arms to her shoulders and belly.
Dave

At first I thought you were talking about your Fiero...but your way with the wife sounds like more fun.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

She was at the Garden Sate Fiero Club luncheon a couple of weeks ago with her hubby. She is pretty and seems nice!! Maybe I'm too traditional or too devout in my belief but I think that she's prettier without the Fu*k You finger. Where I grew up on the mean streets of Brooklyn using that gesture meant a sure fist fight would follow. If you look at the other pics that seems to be her calling card though.

In our wedding picture she has that same finger sticking up. Every vacation picture has that same finger. It's unusual to not see the finger. I guess I'm just used to it. It kinda reminds me of that South Park character that keeps giving everyone the finger.
Dave
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Here are a couple more of Anna with an 87GT I am selling:

affengeil!
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh, You guy are the luckiest guys in the world... they are all beautiful.

I hope you all appreciate how special they all are.

I'm sure you all do.
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get more pics one day (as soon as I wash my car )
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Yowza!

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here* (click either link for pics)

swisscheese

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jermz238:

affengeil!

LOL!

Where did you pick up german slang???
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much better than "ok." You're a lucky man.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LIAR!!! LIAR!!!

There's no way she's had 5 kids (unless they were adopted).
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

LIAR!!! LIAR!!!

There's no way she's had 5 kids (unless they were adopted).

here's a pic of the kidz, undeniably mine, all natural, slightly painful, but well worth it....there's one extra, he's our friends' kid.

joey

procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Man....I have to show this to my wife. She looks physically like your wife and she wants 3 more kids. She say's she would probably get fat after that but your wife looks great. I think she would even apreciate the picture. I'm guessing your wife is 5'2"? and 105? That's how my wife is built and she loves cars too.

You are one lucky man!!!!!!! Most people let themself go after all of that. I know I would......
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by procarnut:

Oh Man....I have to show this to my wife. She looks physically like your wife and she wants 3 more kids. She say's she would probably get fat after that but your wife looks great. I think she would even apreciate the picture. I'm guessing your wife is 5'2"? and 105? That's how my wife is built and she loves cars too.

You are one lucky man!!!!!!! Most people let themself go after all of that. I know I would......

you hit the nail on the head...she's 5'2" and 105lbs. Thanks for the compliments. She has an excellent workout routine...sitting on the couch, watching movies, talking on the phone, drinking Pepsi, smoking, eating junk food............she does the occasional bike ride and rides the horse weekly. Here is a pic of her stomach for your wife to concider more kids....no stretch marks anywhere. Sorry, Dennis, no finger in this picture.

Dave
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would think having 5 kids would be exercise enough.

She looks great, though. There's no way I'd ever guess she's had one kid, let alone five.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by swisscheese:

LOL!

Where did you pick up german slang???

my german teacher is german and gives us little tidbits
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats almost worthy of a strand of beads. Close, but no cigar I do have a very nice strand sitting right here too. I would have even sent them to ya.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 07-03-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Thats almost worthy of a strand of beads. Close, but no cigar I do have a very nice strand sitting right here too. I would have even sent them to ya.

sorry, you're beat!!! I'm usually very conservative, dave happened to catch me in rare form that day.

joey (dave's wife)

P.S. do i need to announce that i'm his wife everytime?
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

P.S. do i need to announce that i'm his wife everytime?

depends. probaly be a good idea if you start talking about dresses or lipstick, otherwise we'll wonder about dave.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:
otherwise we'll wonder about dave.

it's ok...i already wonder about dave!

joey (dave's wife)
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well you could always just register your own username ...... then you could talk about him all you like, and we'd know it's you
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it's ok...i already wonder about dave!

joey (dave's wife)

C'mon now. Maybe the man just likes to feel pretty sometimes. Hey, don't ask don't tell right? lol

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

rdprowse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rdprowseSend a Private Message to rdprowseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about one from the Westfest. The wife and the Fiero. Now that was alot of fun. The car show was great too!
CALIFORNIA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CALIFORNIA GTSend a Private Message to CALIFORNIA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I'm parked right next to you guys!! It was a pleasure meeting you Rich, and your beautiful wife Deb at WESFEST. That's a very nice looking Fiero you guys have!! I hope I see you guys at the COASTRUN in October.

Chet
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey BMWGURU...Joey (daves wife),

How old are your kids? My wife and I had a daughter 7 mo. ago and she wants to have more but don't know how long to waite. We just want your opinion since your already a mom of five. And

Congrats on your life...Great Kids, Husband, Very nice Car and keeping Yourself up.......your an insperation...
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Some pics from a party on Saturday. On the left is my girlfriend Heather. On the right is her almost step-sister Ashley.
Just Ashley:

Both of us:

Hey Lou

Some great pics here!!
The ladies look awesome and, well, I do love the car!
I am sure my baby doesn't mind this kind of company!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tammie, Tammie, Tammie!
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dave happened to catch me in rare form that day.

Must have been a GOOD day.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by procarnut:

Hey BMWGURU...Joey (daves wife),

How old are your kids? My wife and I had a daughter 7 mo. ago and she wants to have more but don't know how long to waite. We just want your opinion since your already a mom of five. And

Congrats on your life...Great Kids, Husband, Very nice Car and keeping Yourself up.......your an insperation...

what do u mean wait? ages are 8, 7, 6, 4, and 2........tv was broke, couldn't find the cards, power outage, (put your own excuse here)

thanx for the compliments on kidz, hubby, car, and figure......

joey (dave's wife)

P.S. waiting for cliff to activate my own screen name
rdprowse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rdprowseSend a Private Message to rdprowseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CALIFORNIA GT:

Hey, I'm parked right next to you guys!! It was a pleasure meeting you Rich, and your beautiful wife Deb at WESFEST. That's a very nice looking Fiero you guys have!! I hope I see you guys at the COASTRUN in October.

Chet

Hey Chet,
Great to hear from you again. It was great to meet you and your son to. I want your rims and tire's and the number of your painter too. Love your car. COASTRUN sounds like fun we'll try to make it.
Rich
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rdprowse:

How about one from the Westfest. The wife and the Fiero. Now that was alot of fun. The car show was great too!

I saw tons of people taking shots from that dune, but this is the first pic Ive seen. Cool!

------------------
My First Fiero - Rachel - 1986 GT

Fiero Fotographia

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Hey Lou

Some great pics here!!
The ladies look awesome and, well, I do love the car!
I am sure my baby doesn't mind this kind of company!

More to come whenever we get some good weather on the weekend down here. Don't worry, your old baby is in good hands.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JOEY:

...waiting for cliff to activate my own screen name

You'll probably post better pics than Dave!

Cliff - hurry up! There may even be more shots of her sis, too!

Thanks for sharing, both of you!

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I would think having 5 kids would be exercise enough.

She looks great, though. There's no way I'd ever guess she's had one kid, let alone five.

the 5 kidz usually keep each other occupied....older kidz help the younger kidz.......half the time i don't really feel like a mom because they're very independent. make own lunches, pour own drinks...........if anything i'm more a referee breaking up the fights before they turn real bad.

joey (dave's wife)

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

anonymity

355 posts
Member since Jul 2007

Originally posted by Saxman:

You'll probably post better pics than Dave!

Cliff - hurry up! There may even be more shots of her sis, too!

Thanks for sharing, both of you!

the only "better" pics would be dave snappin' shots of me workin' on cars gettin greasy.......as far as my sister goes you'll have to wait for the next time i see her...don't know when that'll be.

joey (dave's wife)
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Tammie, Tammie, Tammie!

Haha I have an idea, beat Voytek up and take her!

LOL Who's with me for front row seats to that show.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock