Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 88)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081075 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double post

[This message has been edited by LZeppelin513 (edited 06-10-2007).]

IP: Logged
LZeppelin513

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LZeppelin513

761 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

Hi there, I am new here, so I wanted to post a pic of my wife with my car. It's a 86 SE with a F328 rebody. Here she is...

Hey great looking car and wife! Just ignore those negative sarcastic bastards (Mr Schaefer, multmigs) , some people, sheesh
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, a couple things about that pic. It's a bit of an optical illusion, because the car is parked on a hill, and the rear isn't so much jacked up, as needing lowering springs so the stance looks rright. It is the standard ride height - look at the front wheels.

She is 5' 3" tall, so she does look a bit short next to ANY car!
That's why she wears heels a lot.
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ktthecarguy

2076 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Well, a couple things about that pic. It's a bit of an optical illusion, because the car is parked on a hill, and the rear isn't so much jacked up, as needing lowering springs so the stance looks rright. It is the standard ride height - look at the front wheels.

Mr Schaefer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr SchaeferClick Here to visit Mr Schaefer's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr SchaeferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

Hey great looking car and wife! Just ignore those negative sarcastic bastards (Mr Schaefer, multmigs) , some people, sheesh

Wow... never been called a bastard by somebody that has never spoken to me before. not sure how i feel about that.

Sorry if I disturbed the super serious nature of this thread with a kindhearted joke..
LZeppelin513

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr Schaefer:

Wow... never been called a bastard by somebody that has never spoken to me before. not sure how i feel about that.

Sorry if I disturbed the super serious nature of this thread with a kindhearted joke..

Hey man sorry to use harsh words, it was unnecessary, my bad. I just get sick of the negative crap comments on forums. This new guy joins the forum and and wants to share some pictures of his car and wife (2 things he is obviously proud of) and instead of a warm welcome to the forum, he gets some sarcastic negative comments about his car...AND WIFE. I just felt bad for the guy(maybe not my place). Sometimes judgments like that should be kept to ones self. You say you were joking, its still not cool. (obviously the woman is a bit short and the car does appear to have a large space between the wheels and fender, thats why even if you were joking its not necessary, just like you should not make a fat joke to someone who is fat, especially if you don't know them.) Sorry for the rant, i am all for humor, I just didn't like the negativity, not really funny to me i guess, or maybe i am just used to polite Washingtonians and not used to you rude folk on the other side of the plain!

Blake

Edit: I wont say anything about this again as i do not wish to pollute this thread!

[This message has been edited by LZeppelin513 (edited 06-11-2007).]

Mr Schaefer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr SchaeferClick Here to visit Mr Schaefer's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr SchaeferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the "tone" sounded negative it wasn't meant to in any way. I'm 6' 1".. so a picture of a Fiero that made the car look tall (trick of the hill and so forth as explained) caught me majorly off-guard. The intended tone was one of "astonished and stunned amusement"...

Publically: ktthecarguy, I meant no offense in any way to you, your very clean looking conversion, or your beautiful wife.

Now that we've all ventured into sensitivity training.. On with the show!
whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crash1369:

could i have some more info on this car?!? like what kind of body that is, where it comes from ect. is that madcurl's car or did he loose his top spot as nicest fiero?

Yep its one of madcurl's cars. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050746.html
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the car does appear to have a large space between the wheels and fender

hmmm I saw a real one that looks about the same.
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LZeppelin I think you "over reacted" with people's comments. After I read those last treads , there is nothing "rude or missplaced" with those lines.
Please next time don't take persomal opinion as a personal attack. That is the beauty of a forum , to exchange knowledge , jokes , opinions.

[This message has been edited by red_rock (edited 06-11-2007).]

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whereatt:
Yep its one of madcurl's cars. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050746.html

one of?!?
i hate him more now explains why i didnt recognize it
PFF
System Bot
Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

You have a very pretty woman, I will admit
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cannot get PIP to work right, but I have a few of my wife that I took while putting my V8 back in:

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chrishahn87

1584 posts
Member since Dec 2004
I cannot get PIP to work right, but I have a few of my wife that I took while putting my V8 back in:

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chrishahn87

1584 posts
Member since Dec 2004
More:

Motor swap:

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

More:

Motor swap:

She's a cutie.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yessireee! Nothing better looking than a woman using tools on a SBC.

Life is good!
StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:
Motor swap:

Now that's got to be the best "engine swap" ever, just based on eye-appeal alone !
Cute pic.

Good luck with the install.

Whatsup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhatsupSend a Private Message to WhatsupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys really need to defend your women. There is a thread over at SVTperformance.com http://www.svtperformance.c...thread.php?t=397025. They say that this thread should be called "what kinda dog do you have". They are saying if you drive a Fiero that you get ugly chicks and if you drive a SVT you get hot chicks like whats in there hot girlfriend thread http://www.svtperformance.c...wthread.php?t=187285
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Whatsup:

You guys really need to defend your women. There is a thread over at SVTperformance.com http://www.svtperformance.c...thread.php?t=397025. They say that this thread should be called "what kinda dog do you have". They are saying if you drive a Fiero that you get ugly chicks and if you drive a SVT you get hot chicks like whats in there hot girlfriend thread http://www.svtperformance.c...wthread.php?t=187285

Troll!

Who cares what "they" say? Fiero people don't need to defend anything - cars or females!

Go away!
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh quit trying to stir the pot. Those guys over at SVTP are a little rougher than this crowd, just look in the Smack Down Cafe. That, and some of them are like a lot of people who own higher end cars: stuck up. As for the hot wife/gf issue, I met my (considerably hot) wife before I ever even thought of owning a Cobra. Yep, my Fiero was broke down half the time, and she was still bedazzled!!!

Ryan

I would like to post pics of my wife Karen, but she would kill me if she even knew I was looking at this thread. She is, how should I say it...very unsure of herself.

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang "Terminator" Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune
-MGW T-56 Shifter

PFF
System Bot
Whatsup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhatsupSend a Private Message to WhatsupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just giving you guys a heads up. I would want some one to tell me if my wife was being bad mouthed. Hell some of your wifes and GF's pictures are on the thread were there making fun of them. If you dont care thats fine just letting you know.
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you dont care thats fine just letting you know.

'bye!

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it is my wife they are bashing the most too. Anyone know how to remove pictures from the PFF host server?
-clint
Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just giving you guys a heads up. I would want some one to tell me if my wife was being bad mouthed. Hell some of your wifes and GF's pictures are on the thread were there making fun of them. If you dont care thats fine just letting you know.

I believe anyone that signs up for an account on here just to state your first and this secondary post -- has the main purpose of being a troll. You seem to be instigating a fight over nothing. If anyone bad mouths your wife, it's typically out of jealousy. Hiding behind a screenname just make that person more of a 'pussy'. Also, I own several message boards -- and allowing threads like "the ugly chicks thread" to remain running is in very poor taste and would most likely have been deleted on any of my sites rather quickly.

[This message has been edited by Scythe (edited 06-20-2007).]

Whatsup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhatsupSend a Private Message to WhatsupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scythe:

I believe anyone that signs up for an account on here just to state your first and this secondary post -- has the main purpose of being a troll. You seem to be instigating a fight over nothing. If anyone bad mouths your wife, it's typically out of jealousy. Hiding behind a screenname just make that person more of a 'pussy'. Also, I own several message boards -- and allowing threads like "the ugly chicks thread" to remain running is in very poor taste and would most likely have been deleted on any of my sites rather quickly.

Such hostility dont shoot the messenger

Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Having established that, let's get back on topic...

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang "Terminator" Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune
-MGW T-56 Shifter

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys.....I think Whatsup has good intentions.....he may be a member on the SVTP site, but he's probably sick of all the bashing over there. Just like Scythe......but doesn't have the "power" to shut down a thread. I believe he came on here to inform, not to start a fight. I wouldn't want my wife bashed by a bunch of losers. Do you?? I would defend my wife to the end!!!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oi! fagetabadit! if no one else says anything, it ends. k?

ill TRY my hardest to get a few thurs, i promise!
Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't mean to be hostile, I'm just overtly cautious due to your wording of your first post

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled girls. :]
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Yeah, it is my wife they are bashing the most too. Anyone know how to remove pictures from the PFF host server?
-clint

PM sent

For the rest of you, Cliff allows people to brows the forum without creating an account. That means anyone can make a copy of any picture you post on here. Nothing wrong with that but you do need to not post anything you don’t want spread everywhere on the Internet. Right click save as and they have your picture to upload anywhere, Cliff and Jason setup the image host so pictures cant be linked outside of PFF but once they have a copy you can not control where the picture gets posted. Edit your original post and remove the picture that will be the best way to get it off of PFF and you don’t have to wait for Jason or Cliff.
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WANT MORE PICS!

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6

SWEET HOLEE OF HOLEES!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously people. He signs on here just to post a link to a different thread and you guys tell him he is a troll? Y'all need to unbunch and untwist 'm a little bit.

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped its mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs. (Leader of the Insurgency)

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
never mind

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-22-2007).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I registered on that dumb-ass Mustang forum to see what was what. Those guys are a bunch of meatheads that have no respect for anything. It will be a pleasure to whup on them a bit at the track with my slow Fiero and my techs 9 second daily driver BMW this summer.
Their girlfriends all have facial hair, so they need to STFU.
Dave

------------------

1999 Mercedes ML430, 450hp 1987 Fiero GT, 1986 Fiero SE-soon to be 3800, certified master technician

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Damn, it took me less than one hour to get banned from their forum. Oh pity.
Dave
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Damn, it took me less than one hour to get banned from their forum. Oh pity.
Dave

How will you ever pick up the pieces of your shattered life and move on?

I know! You can start your own forum - SVT Performance Sucks!!! Yeah, that's it!!
Then you can spend all your waking hours thinking about ways to talk smack about them. You'd be so cool!

(even as a joke, that sounds like such a stupid idea)
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by davikan (edited 07-30-2011).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm bummed to. I've been banned. :/

Oddly though their moderator hasn't gotten off his/her arse to shut down that very insulting and degrading thread. Cliff would have never stood for something like that here. I'm glad we have such a great moderator. Three cheers for Cliff!
-clint
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple:

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 10-23-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock