Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 70)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081154 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
FieroFarmGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to correct you, Chis' car is a notch back. and dad already has 9 fieros.... down from 12.
edit: WOHOO I own my first page!!!
and in that honour... heres another pic...

i painted my calipers the other night...

[This message has been edited by FieroFarmGirl (edited 07-19-2006).]

IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmm... should i go through the effort of gettin pics of Alex and my Fiero next wednesday+thursday??? hmmm??
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

hmmm... should i go through the effort of gettin pics of Alex and my Fiero next wednesday+thursday??? hmmm??

No offense Bobadoo, but DUH! Or feel free to have pictures of Alex even without the Fiero. She's very photogenic.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFarmGirl:
to correct you, Chis' car is a notch back. and dad already has 9 fieros.... down from 12.

OK, mine next. BTW, love the hat.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Sorry, double post.
------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-19-2006).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit: my face looks a little distorted/pixily, i had to size it reallllllly smalll

Irfanview does a great job of taking those huge pics and allows you to resize the pics keeping the quality with it, heres an archive post about it.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20060206-1-053069.html

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I'll try using that one next time.
hfxfieroboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hfxfieroboySend a Private Message to hfxfieroboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photo contest - Alex versus FieroFarmGirl?

Yeah yeah yeah!

------------------
hfxfieroboy

Red97

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i second that ^ ^ ^
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont forget to add rhonda
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean all three of them jello wrestling right? Just kidding. I'm really not that much of a perve. lol

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

PFF
System Bot
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
dont forget to add rhonda

That's Funny! I think a Photo contest is best left to the younger ladies. Alex and FieroFarmGirl are a couple of cuties.

BTW thanks for thinking of Rhonda.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is that finger nail polish?

sry just had to :P
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Would you piss off and stop looking through every thread for someplace to post your useless remarks? jst deserved to be banned. Not because his opinion was contrary, but because of the way it was presented. Saying "I don't like seeing women modelling next to cars" is very different from saying "Women modelling next to cars is old-time harlotry." The former says "I disagree" while the latter says "all the females in those pics are harlots."

So, please kindly STFU and grow up. You're not solving any problem by going through all the threads looking for trouble. You're only looking to cause it. If you don't like the situation in the forum, then feel free to leave or tastefully disagree in somewhere appropriate for it. But don't go trying to jack peoples' threads with your crap.

And now... back to the ladies, who are the rightful owners of this thread.

-- Rodney

I disagree with you on the banning. Either way, though, chill out, man. It's the INTERNET. Not to mention I was JOKING in my post. But yeah, you can get back to your regularly scheduled wap-fest.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in the interest on keeping my favorite thread clean - I will post junk here, so the above crap my disappear in a mosh of random text

junk
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

in the interest on keeping my favorite thread clean - I will post junk here, so the above crap my disappear in a mosh of random text

junk

I'm over it. Let the thread continue.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Thanks Partsman. Rhonda never ceases to amaze us! Great contribution!

I'll second that. Absolutely stunning. Thanks Partsman. And, if this thread WERE dead, you certainly fixed that! I haven't been by here for a while. Glad to see some new contributions.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the Fiero steering wheel for the first time :-)

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 07-23-2006).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
At the Fiero steering whell for the first time :-)

looks like she is having fun.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

looks like she is having fun.

Lol, also looks like she's going 80, but she's clearly not.
StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah - look at the speedometer. Maybe just starting out... 80 mph takes a couple-three seconds ?

[This message has been edited by StuGood (edited 07-23-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StuGood:

Yeah - look at the speedometer. Maybe just starting out... 80 mph takes a couple-three seconds ?

That's what I was getting at...that, and the tach's super low, so I don't think she's going anywhere, lol. Oil pressure's good though!
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS POST , STARTED THIS WONDERFUL THREAD
U LEGEND
Thanks

Originally posted by Clint:

No offense to the more conservative members of pennocks, but is there anywhere/anyone hosting a gallery similar to this? --> http://www.level66.com/pictures.php?type=girlsbikes&makepage=0

Level 66 is a little more racey than I'm suggesting. I more envisioned pictures like this one.

But I'm all for people showing off more than their Fiero in pictures ;-) Heck, I might even host the gallery on my server if there was interest.

-Nickster

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The speedometer doesn't work... sensor is OK but there's something wrong with the wiring.

Originally posted by StuGood:

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he is just claiming the speedometer doesn't work, and really she made it go all the way around? lol

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The speedometer doesn't work... sensor is OK but there's something wrong with the wiring.

Yellowstone, what was the option code on your car for one of her being in your car?

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, aftermarket part and by special order only...

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Yellowstone, what was the option code on your car for one of her being in your car?

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At the Fiero steering wheel for the first time :-)

You've had the car for how long and this is the first time she's been behind the wheel?!?!?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

You've had the car for how long and this is the first time she's been behind the wheel?!?!?

Well, judging from this pic he posted earlier in the thread, maybe it's just her first time DRIVING the car, since she's been behind the wheel at least once before.

Thanks for all the nice comments! Here's some more for today:

davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------

[This message has been edited by davikan (edited 07-30-2011).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had the car for almost 12 years and the girl for almost 6. Fiero wins.

It's wasn't the first time behind the wheel but the first time driving.

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

PFF
System Bot
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero wins.

Yellowstone, could I ask a favor?
Just tell HER you said that, and then, make sure to give her MY number before she storms out of the house... Tell her it's urgent that she call me...
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like a promo shot. Excellent photography

------------------

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Looks like a promo shot. Excellent photography

Yeah. That definitely screams "Driving Excitement"
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Yeah. That definitely screams "Driving Excitement"

How many millions of Fieros would Pontiac have sold if that was the cover of the Fiero Sales Brochure??

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice video of the ride - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDDp4uMVpY&search=fiero

As always, thanks for sharing, Yellowstone!
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought for a moment that her hair was going to get real messed up! then we get to see that there was no hair out there!
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so I told you guys Jamie said she would shoot with me, but shes being flaky again. Big suprise. I do however have good news. Stevie, the most reliable person ive ever shot with, will be shooting with me this weekend. Were having slight difficulties schedueling it around the San Jose Grand Prix but im sure we'll get it done =) We'll be doing a full shoot with just her and the car so im sure ill get a lot of good ones for you guys and ebay

------------------
My girl since 2003

Not for sale yet, but looking for buyers

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Yea, I just need something new and reliable I can have a decent amount of storage in. Ive decided on a Scion tC. I took a test drive last monday and it was a very nice drive. Im selling the fiero so i have a bigger down payment. Otherwise ill be stuck waiting, saving, and in the mean time something on the car could break and id need to get to work so id spend all my savings on getting it repaired yknow?

Ill be sad to see it go. All my friends say im crazy because they know how much i love it and how I told them id never sell it but its the right move for me at this point. Someday when i make more money ill buy another one im sure

P.S. Jamie has accepted my request to shoot. Hopefully we can get some good shots in next week.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

well good luck then it sux haveing to sell your car but sometimes it has to be done, you can never get rid of the ones you dont want but the ones you do allways have to get sold The tc's do look nice though i havent driven one but they look good.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TWO LANES OF ROADWAY IN A TUNNEL
LUCKY
WE HAVE TOLLS AT $3.50 AND ONE LANE EACH WAY

Originally posted by Saxman:

Nice video of the ride - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDDp4uMVpY&search=fiero

As always, thanks for sharing, Yellowstone!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock