Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 67)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081154 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: WOOT I OWN PAGE 67!

Originally posted by partsman:

here are a couple pictures for the 4th of July holiday. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th.
Thanks to all the people who keep this country FREE!

I think this thread has finaly died, it lasted for more than a year.

nice! you showed us 2571 and 2573.... wheres 2572?

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 07-03-2006).]

IP: Logged
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here are a couple pictures for the 4th of July holiday. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th.
Thanks to all the people who keep this country FREE!

Thanks Partsman. Rhonda never ceases to amaze us! Great contribution!

------------------
-Nickster

jst

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstSend a Private Message to jstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys! Girls on cars is a sixties phenomenon! It is completely OUT.
And ridiculous (to realise, just imagine boys in the same position...)

This is what we call in evoluated societies: "Gino Camaro" thing!

Fiero is a boys toy anyway. But nobody would think to install boys in speedo on cars!
Even gays! (except for joke, maybe).

JST
(New France (it is in Canada... for now) citizen and proud to be.
Oh! and I forgot: journalist too...
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i want to see more pics of mistress.

all in favor?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

all in favor?

I second the notion!!
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all in favor?

i wanna see more girls
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2006 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all in favor?

All I have to answer that with is... HELL YEAH!

-- Rodney
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jst:

Come on guys! Girls on cars is a sixties phenomenon! It is completely OUT.
And ridiculous (to realise, just imagine boys in the same position...)

This is what we call in evoluated societies: "Gino Camaro" thing!

Fiero is a boys toy anyway. But nobody would think to install boys in speedo on cars!
Even gays! (except for joke, maybe).

JST

Ummm... I hate to burst your bubble... but there is a Guy With Fiero's thread too. It is not as popular however...
StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jst:Girls on cars is a sixties phenomenon! It is completely OUT...
what we call in evoluated societies: "Gino Camaro" thing!

JST

[Sigh] Guess I'm completely OUT, then, too . Fieros are completely OUT, but I still like 'em!

Still trying to find out what "evoluated" means ?

[This message has been edited by StuGood (edited 07-03-2006).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StuGood:

[Sigh] Guess I'm completely OUT, then, too . Fieros are completely OUT, but I still like 'em!

Still trying to find out what "evoluated" means ?

I think he meant to say "evolved." You know, the past-tense of "evolution."
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all in favor?

I agree! - BobadooFunk snap some more pics of your GF!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there are a bunch of scattered pix of her in o/t thread girls without Fieros cause mine is still in NY waiting for me.... but when i visit home again i will snap some (the weekend of the 27 ill be there for ozzfest!)
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to say Happy 4th of July to you all this Girls with Fiero's Gallery is all good so worry Have a great one and a safe one also ..Rob
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Newbfiero

2989 posts
Member since Mar 2006
I met no worry sorry about that
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

I met no worry sorry about that

You should learn to use the "Edit" button to fix spelling in previous posts.
It's on the right side at the top of the post you want to edit, next to "Quote".

-- Rodney
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inappropriate use of the United States flag

[This message has been edited by typhoon (edited 07-05-2006).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:
Inappropriate use of the United States flag image or its symbol

According to the Flag Code:

"The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery."
"The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling."
"The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."
"The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard."
"No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations."
"The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything."
"The flag should not be emblazoned on items such as lawn chairs, paper products, yard goods and furniture.

Shame on you.......

Thanks, I will remember this tomorrow when I am sitting on my american flag fold up lawn chair, looking at all the people that have a american flag on their shirt watching the parade going by. Then I will think of it again when I am eating my lunch on a plate that will have somekind of american flag on it and wiping the crumbs with a napkin decorated with a flag. after that I will put my cold drink into my koozy that looks life a flag. On my way home I will look at all the houses that have landscape stones that are painted so nice, just like a american flag.

We love the United States! I fly the flag 24/7 and replace it as soon as it shows wear, I also have a light shining on it durning the night time hours. I really do respect the flag, I just like the pictures.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 07-04-2006).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, I will remember this tomorrow when I am sitting on my american flag fold up lawn chair, looking at all the people that have a american flag on their shirt watching the parade going by. Then I will think of it again when I am eating my lunch on a plate that will have somekind of american flag on it and wiping the crumbs with a napkin decorated with a flag. after that I will put my cold drink into my koozy that looks life a flag. On my way home I will look at all the houses that have landscape stones that are painted so nice, just like a american flag.

We love the United States! I fly the flag 24/7 and replace it as soon as it shows wear, I also have a light shining on it durning the night time hours. I really do respect the flag, I just like the pictures.

You do realize a "flag" and the image of a flag printed on a paper plate isnt' the same thing, right? You don't see many people hoisting lawn chairs up a staff at dawn, even if they are red white and blue.

"looks like" and "is" are two different things.
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
You do realize a "flag" and the image of a flag printed on a paper plate isnt' the same thing, right? You don't see many people hoisting lawn chairs up a staff at dawn, even if they are red white and blue.

"looks like" and "is" are two different things.

yes I do.
I was refering to:
"The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard"

we all have something that has had a flag on it. if it's purpose was for advertising it is not the proper flag Etiquette I never thought it would cause this much trouble.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you start a flag-thread over in OT for this?

Thanks - -
PFF
System Bot
PontiacFan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFanSend a Private Message to PontiacFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, quit'cher-bitchin' & get back to the subject at hand!
Where's the photos people?!?
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit: added a picture to change the topic. I hope.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go, Partsman- Thanks for getting this back on track! More, more, more...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo!

Happy 4th everyone!
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rhonda 'wrapped up' in anything is undesirable, but certainly not unpatriotic or offensive. Thanks for the pics Partsman. I tihink I'll go burn my paper plates with the 'soiled' flag on them. I believe that is the proper disposal method.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking photos with napkins and or paper plates would be fine.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry if I offended you and anyone else.

No offense taken...your wife is beautiful, you are welcome to post her any way you like.

Phil86SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok now thank you to everyone who has posted pics....but this one is still my fav....wow...my oh my...enjoy it once again everyone.

- Phil

last one for another 2 weeks...

------------------

"When enough is enough, thats when you know.....your halfway there"

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man! Alex is such a cutie. No matter what color her hair is.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

*tsk* *tsk* You know the flag should never be worn. Now put it away and retake those pictures.

lol
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, wondering if Norway would be offended by the top that Rhonda is wearing. Maybe she should remove it. lol

Keep posting pics of Rhonda Partsman. She's a beautiful addition to this thread. As are the many others who have had their pics posted.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my girlfriend at the gas station on our way home from a roadtrip to Jamestown/Chautauqua this past weekend.

We took her fiero for the trip

------------------

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice. Did you go to Jamestown for the Lake? I used to live there a long time ago and, other than lake activities, there was nothing to do there then.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went there for a trace adkins concert.

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Here's my girlfriend at the gas station on our way home from a roadtrip to Jamestown/Chautauqua this past weekend.

We took her fiero for the trip

Awesome! Got any more pictures?

------------------
-Nickster

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are more..... I'm just getting the "Unknown error!" when I try to use PIP....

...guess yah gotta wait it out.
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFarmGirl:

There are more..... I'm just getting the "Unknown error!" when I try to use PIP....

...guess yah gotta wait it out.

Try to use myfiero.com

We want to see the other pictures!
Miss-Tress007
From: New Orleans, LA, USA--now in Greensboro, GA thanks to Hurricane Katrina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Miss-Tress007Send a Private Message to Miss-Tress007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all in favor?

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I second the notion!!

Originally posted by dobey:

All I have to answer that with is... HELL YEAH!

-- Rodney

Ok, ok The Forum has been "very, very, very good to me". So what the heck, the least I can do is help keep the thread alive. Without you guys I never would have gotten my first Fiero to run. I also never would have found my new one. So, here goes......

Not exactly "Girls with Fieros", more like "Girls workin' on Fieros" or "Girls stuffed in Fieros" hehe

(Who's idea was it to put the stupid little screws so far down, anyway?)

Wouldn't you know that after all of that, the '88 was flooded, then stolen (yup, stolen)! At least I was able to get another one.

Proof you can stuff a girl (or two, or three...) in a Fiero
(Hookin' up the auxillary adapter for the stereo in the "new" car (my '86 SE)....I have a few surprises to show you too---"build thread"! )

After all of the work that I did on the '88 coupe and the '86 SE, I've come to the conclusion that fieros were made by evil little gnomes who take great delight in watching us contort into all kinds of impossible positions just to be able to reach the parts---or the screws to loosen the parts---that need to be replaced. LOL

Hangin' with jscott's t-top & choptop---which to drive? Decisions, decisions. LOL (Some people have all the luck!) I did get to drive the choptop.

Thanks to everyone for the help and encouragement on the car repairs. Thanks for the overall inspiration. Thanks for helping me find a new car and helping me make it a cool little car that I love so much. Couldn't have done it without ya! I must say I really love Fieros and the entire Fiero community. It does kinda sadden me that we are so divided. If you have a Fiero, to me you are pretty cool. Your country, your mods, color choice, engine choice, forum choice, race, religion, politics, income, beliefs, favorite team, gas grill or charcoal, paper or plastic, anything and everything. No matter how small or how big. You're ok with me. I know sometimes there's a lot of bitterness, hurt, pain, anger, friction and misunderstanding, but I love these cars so much and this community so much that I only focus on what we have in common. The Fiero. We all have one, we all love them. No two people would ever get along if they only focused on their differences. However, when we cheer for the home team we focus on our mutual bond, common interest--any more than that--we'd all kill each other. I hope one day we can all cheer for the Fiero. I'm still looking for that magic wand that I can wave and make that happen. I wish I could do more for all of you, 'cause each and everyone of you has done so much for me. Sharing a few pics at the moment is the best I can do. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to do something really cool for all of us.

~Tress

------------------

I may not know alot about cars...but I make a Fiero look good!

"The Hottie" --drowned by Hurricane Katrina but not forgotten: "Memories are forever"; The Hottie Diaries: (A Tribute to my little car)
Preface: Babes Do It Better Volume I: Checkup Ups and Downs: It Runs, Sort of Volume II: Engine Adventures Volume III: Declaration of Independence ...to be continued (she will live again)

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Miss-Tress007:

Hangin' with jscott's t-top & choptop---which to drive? Decisions, decisions. LOL (Some people have all the luck!) I did get to drive the choptop.

~Tress

Thanks for posting in this thread. I didn't think my cars would make it in here.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock