Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081153 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

WOW this thread has really took off since I left on vacation!! great job everyone and thanks for the KICK A** pictures..make sure your ladies know how much we like them. thanks again!

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

EDIT: DUDE! I own page 34!
------------------
-Nickster

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 09-20-2005).]

IP: Logged
nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

EDIT: DUDE! I own page 34!

DUDE! You own page 33 too!

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

I'm moving to Canada & painting my car yellow !!!

That would make you "Yellow Reign"
Dosn't sound good.

------------------

85 SE (My first love)
84 Indy 4 Speed
84 Indy Auto 44,000 miles

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:

DUDE! You own page 33 too!

Ha, ha. Good one!

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

In Fact...they both have twins...Unfortunately for you guys we married both of them.

AHHHHHHH!!!! But the twins HAVE NO LEGS!!!! AHHHH!!!! and mysteriously they can float.... thats kinda neat

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
http://bobadoofunk.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-- To See My Photoshop work

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

AHHHHHHH!!!! But the twins HAVE NO LEGS!!!! AHHHH!!!! and mysteriously they can float.... thats kinda neat

Actually, you can't tell if they have legs or not. The grass you can see through the rear window is the reflection through the quarter panel.

PS. Quite trying to screw up my "being married to two hot twins" thing.

Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you look in the back window at where the twins are supposed to be you can see the angled piece from the front windowshield that he copied when he put them there lol

took me awhile to figure out what the hell it was but it is actually the front windshield pillar.

------------------

FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But that angled piece could also be seen as being the Fastback piece that is reflecting off the glass. The only way to tell that it isnt is that you can see parts of the dash that he copied as well.

ok back to the girls with fieros please.

------------------
Chris

3.4 TDC SWAP COMPLETED...this is going to be a fun car

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anytime there is yellow reign Id be hiding my butt indoors. LOL. mama always said dont eat the yellow snow. Makes sense now .

Originally posted by ohioindy:

That would make you "Yellow Reign"
Dosn't sound good.

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, lets get this straight. It IS a reflection of the back pillar and it's NOT the dash you see it's the reflection of the inner curvature of the decklid. The Photoshop is accurate to what it would be like in real life. You wouldn't be able to see the legs there anyway because the reflection blocks it out PLUS if I DID use a polarized filter to see through it, it would show the inner wall between the passenger window and the fastback quarter window so you wouldn't be able to see the legs again. Phew! That was easy...

Here's a close-up of the original to prove it.

davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------

[This message has been edited by davikan (edited 07-30-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, let's get this thread back on track shall we....

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am partial to brunettes, and that brunette is GORGEOUS!
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im so gonna get fired......WOOOOOO!!!

------------------

www.FieroLoki.com
Yahoo! = michael_from_tx | MSN = red85gt@hotmail.com | AOL = fieroloki1976

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, let's get this thread back on track shall we....

WOW! That's your best picture so far. That shot looks amazing.
Do they continue to keep getting better? I can't wait!

------------------
-Nickster

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I am partial to brunettes, and that brunette is GORGEOUS!

They're both hot, but I have to agree with you, Voytek's wife is gorgeous! (brunette)

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at you guys picking one over the other. Why just not both of them?

I'm usually partial to burnettes, but I like the blonde better in that picture

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're both brunettes!

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Look at you guys picking one over the other. Why just not both of them?

I'm usually partial to burnettes, but I like the blonde better in that picture

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMGDriver:

They're both brunettes!

It's funny you should say that. Both of them are definitely not *quite* blondes (sorry to give it away Flashy).
They occasionally switch hair color and are both kind of 'dirty' blond (no pun intended).

Anyway, it's all a matter of personal taste, which tends to be very subjective.

Regardless, thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I'm sure they are appreciated more by our wives who were fairly self-conscious about posting these.

Speaking of dirty, maybe we should post that other pic, eh Flash-man?

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Regardless, thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I'm sure they are appreciated more by our wives who were fairly self-conscious about posting these.

I can only speak for myself, Voytek...but you and Flashy both have very beautiful wives. You both are very lucky men...

If it belongs in THIS thread, and not the OTHER one...and neither lady objects...then I say "PLEASE DO!"

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

and neither lady objects...then I say "PLEASE DO!"

Its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission

PFF
System Bot
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well after seeing the posts about the guys with Yellow Fieros having really hot women it made me think. Hmmmm when I get mine back out of the shop, I need to have my wife take some sexy photos.

Or,

Anyone want to lend me their wife/gf? (for photos yah that's it) lol

------------------
------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

To Voytek's credit... he does have an awesome Fiero... and as for his wife...
Well, because... ahhh..., uhm..., damn.

There must be some kind of secret Canadian Beautifying Agent in the water up there.

I told you guys. Something in the water...
Though I have trooped all over Vancouver and Victoria and drank a lot of water... it didn't do me any good.

Voytek / Flashy, it is great to see pics of your spouses. They did a nice job with the poses.
I saw Paul Hosler (R Runner) a few weeks ago, and we got to reminsing about that night in Michigan when we pulled up beside two awesome cars on Woodward, and spent a while BS'ing with ya'll. Fun stuff.

Maybe we'll have to do that at the 25th anniversary show?

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Though I have trooped all over Vancouver and Victoria and drank a lot of water... it didn't do me any good.

You're not telling us anything we didn't already know, Blake....

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you kidding? They are gorgeous!!! Tell them we want more!!

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by Gecko:

Well after seeing the posts about the guys with Yellow Fieros having really hot women it made me think. Hmmmm when I get mine back out of the shop, I need to have my wife take some sexy photos.
Or,
Anyone want to lend me their wife/gf? (for photos yah that's it) lol

Why not post the original of the picture in your signature with the girl next to it. It looks like a pretty good picture even though it is quite small and hard to see.

You can borrow my wife if you like

------------------
-Nickster

Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uhoh.............

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's funny you should say that. Both of them are definitely not *quite* blondes (sorry to give it away Flashy).
They occasionally switch hair color and are both kind of 'dirty' blond (no pun intended).

Your wife is the brunette? What's her name? Very pretty lady, you're a lucky guy.

Damn, now I gotta finally get up to that Calgary show...

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you leading me out again?? What did I tell you about that?

At least charge him $1 million.

Edit: typo

[This message has been edited by nickstersredhead (edited 09-22-2005).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean THIS pic? Or......the uhhh....OTHER one

Oh yeeaahhhh, LIFE'S GOOD

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...it's not fair...
it's just not fair.
PFF
System Bot
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are 2 beautiful women, I don't care what anyone says.

------------------
...Perfection....................................Lets go camping

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, I didn't even remember this one... 'you doin' somethin' behind my back, Flash-dude?

This'll do, anyway (for now).

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 09-22-2005).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by fierobear:

Your wife is the brunette? What's her name? Very pretty lady, you're a lucky guy.

Damn, now I gotta finally get up to that Calgary show...

Her name is Tammie and thanks for the nice comment.

And yeah, what's up with that? When are any of you Yanks gonna come up to one of our shows? It's not that far - only a couple days drive.
Maybe we'll make it down your way one of these days. We've driven down as far as California a few years ago - it was a fun drive along the coast. Maybe we'll have to do it again...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Her name is Tammie and thanks for the nice comment.

And yeah, what's up with that? When are any of you Yanks gonna come up to one of our shows? It's not that far - only a couple days drive.
Maybe we'll make it down your way one of these days. We've driven down as far as California a few years ago - it was a fun drive along the coast. Maybe we'll have to do it again...

Well, then, tell Tammie she has a fan. Can I start a Tammie fan club?

Hey, we'd love to have you guys come down here. Your best chance was this summer, when the show was at Truckee, which is the furthest north we go. Next summer the show will be in San Diego, the furthest SOUTH we go. Still, I hope some of you can make it.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:
Are you leading me out again?? What did I tell you about that?
At least charge him $1 million.

Why not just go out for bid?

------------------
-Nickster

wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do I say this without you taking it wrong?
That is one of the most sensuous pictures I have ever seen. It feels as if she is looking right down to your soul.

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 09-22-2005).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:
How do I say this without you taking it wrong?
That is one of the most sensuous pictures I have ever seen. It feels as if she is looking right down to your soul.

My lord dude, get ahold of yerself, it's just a picture.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Ooops forgot about the money issue.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i guess someone took it wrong.
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

i guess someone took it wrong.

HA! That's frikkin hilarious! I took it the right way...I think...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock