Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081076 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
aceman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, anyone on here a Printer or knows of one? Why not look at getting permission from the photographers and "models" and put a calendar together to sell to the community. Sell at a price that would have profits go to PFF?

SWEET! I own page 26 and POST 1000 in this thread!

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 08-30-2005).]

IP: Logged
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yknow that is a very good idea and I have thought about it but never looked into it. Arent there online places that will do that kind of thing for you?

Sell at a price that would have profits go to PFF?

Well dont forget the models. If I were to do this I would get a group of girls together and have them all sign Model Releases with the promise of at least making a little bit of money.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-30-2005).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CaliforniaSpeeder9, the Soldiers over here will graciously accept any picture gallery you offer.......Unfortunately, not by our choice, there can be no nudity on the page(s)
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aceman

4899 posts
Member since Feb 2003
My only doubt on paying anyone is that there isn't a large enough community to generate a lot of funds to pay the models.
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
EDIT: BTW, nothing like posting pix of chicks to get your ratings bar up :-)

Really? I started this thread and my bar has yet to show up!
I figured I would at least get something after all the pictures of my wife.

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Well I suppose I should say something here. I personally dont care for all the pics myself obvioulsy im 22 and a 40+ year old woman isnt going to appeal to me. But if you want to post them, post them. Like was said earlier im not going to scare off all the girls/women who dont think they have any talent or beauty or whatever. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Anywho, if you made a so-called "only hot chicks with fiero's thread" I couldnt post in there without feeling guilty that I made someone feel bad about themselves heh. If you dont like the pics of older women, just do what i do, skip em. This isnt meant to support either side in the argument here, just my opinion.

Well said calif. You just earned a + from me!

------------------
-Nickster

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

You already got my "+" a long time ago.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh... and my wife is convinced that Mizer's comments were directed towards her and is now refusing to do any more photos. <sigh>

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Yellowstone. Check this out. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/designer.aspx
How about making and selling 2006 calendars? I'd pay $20 for one. (giving you a profit).

------------------
-Nickster

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There we go, thanks for the link clint, and the +

I could make a nice one with all new pics of Heather, Stevie, and Jamie. if not more with the car. Maybe I could get madcurl to drive down to get some shots with his rides too he he

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-30-2005).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh... and my wife is convinced that Mizer's comments were directed towards her and is now refusing to do any more photos. <sigh>

you have a "+" from me. And please tell your wife I love to look at her pictures.

PFF
System Bot
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

Wow...I go away for a few days and this thread goes from this...

To this...

To this!

whats wrong with me?

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awww, geez. That's a shame. Those pics of your wife were great. Especially the second set. The first set didn't have optimal lighting, but the second set was great. Not a slam on your photography. I understand that with outdoor photography, you're often at the mercy of sunlight, cloud cover, etc. My outdoor photos are usually hit or miss, too. Tell your wife that there are some people who really appreciated her photos, and I would like to encourage her to make more.

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula Owner

1053 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by partsman:
here are some we took over the weekend.

partsman, these are two of your best. Good lighting and composition. Oh, and the subject isn't bad, either.

[This message has been edited by Formula Owner (edited 12-02-2010).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

LOL, your question made my wife happy, since their ages differ by about 25 years. Really PO'd my little girl though........ LOL

This is my daughter, 20 years old.

This is my wife, just a bit older.....

Have a great day,

Max

Edit to make the pics show up....

Well I have a question for the daughter btw who is beautiful. ARE YOU SINGLE? Yes I asked guys. Shes into fieros and beautiful what more could you ask for and I bet she is a great person whom will I find out is the next question email me hehe
ac

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please let her know it is our loss

------------------
...Perfection.... Lets go camping

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2005 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

What type of diet?

Looks like a lot of protien

Yellowstone probably lives off of the lap founder and brown eye

------------------

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
I've stated before and I'm not ashamed to do it again, I had a meth problem.
DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DelawareFiero

1050 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Ladies please dont let other people comments discourage you from more photo shoots

I have enjoyed EACH and EVERYONE of you in my own special way

Takes a lot of courage to pose for pics.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

To Voytek's credit... he does have an awesome Fiero... and as for his wife...
Well, because... ahhh..., uhm..., damn.

There must be some kind of secret Canadian Beautifying Agent in the water up there.

Thanks for the kind words Blake!

If I had some pics with her & car, I'd post them.

As I said before, I really wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular.
It's just that... well... I think there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Now, carry on and ignore me.

banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this one has been posted on Pennock's before. My contribution:

------------------
got boost? L67 in progress...

RDosdorian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RDosdorianSend a Private Message to RDosdorianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by banditbalz:

Now that is my kind of mechanic.

PFF
System Bot
Exodus5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Exodus5Send a Private Message to Exodus5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The perfect woman.

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Exodus5:

The perfect woman.

Can she come over and fix my clutch for me??? That would make her perfect...............in my book anyway.

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 08-30-2005).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Here is a shot of the wife and my girls from the POCI show today.

Originally posted by $Rich$:

heres my contribution
my daughter she'll be 4 on 10/11

and heres my baby's mamma
for those who care shell be 26 on 9-14

You both are very lucky to have such nice girls in you life. thanks for posting.

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

partsman

435 posts
Member since Jun 2004

I think this one has been posted on Pennock's before.

that's OK, something that looks that good can be posted anytime. that is a great picture. thanks for sharing.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic for the day:

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pic for the day:

THANK YOU!!

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

<<<<<BTW, how many plus or minus ratings do i have to have for it to show up here?

You need 49 more ratings, because I already gave you a positive haha!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little closer:

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 08-30-2005).]

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pic for the day: <Hella Hot Pic Here>

Dude, you and your wife are so cool. Thanks to everyone else who has posted pics in this thread too! Kudos to all of you for being happy with the skin you are in and sharing your beauty with the rest of us.

--Will

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys here is one I got of vins classy wife but not the best pic due to my cam is ,essed up hopefully she don't beat me up lol
PFF
System Bot
CAB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CABSend a Private Message to CABEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Partsman: I noticed the pictures numbers, there must be several more that were taken at the park that weekend that your not sharing. I hope Ronda will allow you to share them with us. We will be waiting.
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula Owner:
Those pics of your wife were great. Especially the second set. The first set didn't have optimal lighting, but the second set was great. Not a slam on your photography.

Dammit Jim, I'm an engineer, not a photographer.

Don't worry, I never claimed to be good behind a camera. Or in front of one for that matter

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by Voytek:
Thanks for the kind words Blake!

If I had some pics with her & car, I'd post them.

So go get a camera and step up to the plate!

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CAB:

Partsman: I noticed the pictures numbers, there must be several more that were taken at the park that weekend that your not sharing. I hope Ronda will allow you to share them with us. We will be waiting.

I hope people want me to keep posting, I need to learn how to take good photos. I need to have her get some new poses and learn what to do with the light, I know early afternoon is not a good time and that is when we have been taking them. if people still want to see them I will try to keep taking them.

Thanks to everyone who have posted good thing about my wife and all the others.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:
I hope people want me to keep posting, I need to learn how to take good photos. I need to have her get some new poses and learn what to do with the light, I know early afternoon is not a good time and that is when we have been taking them. if people still want to see them I will try to keep taking them.

Thanks to everyone who have posted good thing about my wife and all the others.

MOST DEFINITELY!

------------------
-Nickster

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A little closer:

I think you just increased the value in Logitech's keyboard stock.

All the men of the forum are out buying replacment keyboards after seeing that shot.

WOW and you can tell her I said that WOW.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, and you have a PM.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yoush Gots a Pluses fromd Me.

Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:
Well I have a question for the daughter btw who is beautiful. ARE YOU SINGLE? Yes I asked guys. Shes into fieros and beautiful what more could you ask for and I bet she is a great person whom will I find out is the next question email me hehe
ac

Why thank you, I don't hear that one often! And yes, I'm single. Maybe my next pics (if I decide to take more) will actually be by my Fiero....she was kinda really dirty the day we were taking pictures...happens when you drive down country roads. Maybe we'll even get pictures with all three of the Fiero's!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock