Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081153 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A pretty stringent diet and exercise routine for a fitness professional and semi-professional fitness competitor. 1-2 hours of work-out 6 days a week and counting calories...

Some more info: www.lyenwong.de (in German)

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

What type of exercise routine does she follow? What type of diet?

IP: Logged
Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

LOL, your question made my wife happy, since their ages differ by about 25 years. Really PO'd my little girl though........ LOL

Funny Max, I'm not po'd.....actually I'm used to it......been confused for being my best friends mom and my neighbors wife....maybe I look old?

------------------

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

A pretty stringent diet and exercise routine for a fitness professional and semi-professional fitness competitor. 1-2 hours of work-out 6 days a week and counting calories...

Well it obviously pays off. She's not only beautiful, but she's hit that balance between body building and fitness that so many can't manage. She's well built and still feminine.

And she's got a fantastic smile.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:
Let the negatives pour in!

Well, here we go!
I think I just picked up 2 negatives.

Thanks guys!
You have your opinion and I have mine but I don't give you a negative rating for drooling over...well...

Whatever. I hope you feel better now.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A last photoshop for today before bedtime. What a nice background can do... actually, this is a pic from our vacation in Bali/Indonesia last year (the beach, I mean)

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 08-29-2005).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, here we go!
I think I just picked up 2 negatives.

Thanks guys!
You have your opinion and I have mine but I don't give you a negative rating for drooling over...well...

Whatever. I hope you feel better now.

I haven’t given you a negative (yet).
It’s not because of your opinion.
It’s because you seem to be ‘trying’ to degrade people.
My preference, I’ve always liked thin women with mousey features, but I can still appreciate the beauty of others.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

I haven’t given you a negative (yet).
It’s not because of your opinion.
It’s because you seem to be ‘trying’ to degrade people.
My preference, I’ve always liked thin women with mousey features, but I can still appreciate the beauty of others.

Please point out to me where I have degraded someone.
It's not so much the look of a person, it's more how they flaunt mediocricy (at best).
I haven't given you a negative either (yet) and I rarely give them out (it's usually for personal attacks and profanity).

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A last photoshop for today before bedtime. What a nice background can do... actually, this is a pic from our vacation in Bali/Indonesia last year (the beach, I mean)

I feel sorry for those with dial-up, hehe. I think this pic is perhaps the "best"?

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
This one should receive, at least, honorable mention. Nothin' like a woman who knows how to handle a stick.

Tee Hee No Comment

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CaliforniaSpeeder and Yellowstone get my votes!
Both, nice cars and hot chicks.

Too bad the title of this thread isn't 'Fieros and HOT chicks'.
The thread would be a lot shorter but certainly more pleasing to the eye.

Some of y'all have some weird tastes.

Not trying to insult anyone in particular but it had to be said.

Voytek, maybe you should start a thread for CaliforniaSpeeder and Yellowstone, called CaliforniaSpeeder and Yellowstone fieros and hot chicks and if it offends you that much don't look here. I must have missed your pictures with your fiero and hot chicks. It takes alot of courage for a woman to let people look at her and maybe like her or maybe not. remember most of the girls here are not models.
There are lots of different women of different shapes and sizes that I would like to say Thank you for posting. We have had fun posting and looking at the others who have posted.
CaliforniaSpeeder and Yellowstone do have very sexy girls posing for them. I hope everyone keeps posting the great pictures of fieros and girls!!

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 08-29-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Partsman. I know my wife isn't runway-model material. I didn't start this thread with the intention of seeing runway-models with Fiero's either. If that's what you're looking for voytek, go somewhere else. While I think Yellowstones wife is amazing I actually like Partsmans pictures better. There is more beauty and sexyness (sorry to use that word in a family forum) to average girls posing with a Fiero (in-my-opinion) than there is to a girl posing who 99.99% of the population will instantly agree is perfect. Perhaps, like Yellowstone, you are married to a model and feel you can put down all women who aren't model-quality. If that is the case than get your wife to pose and share.

If not I politely suggest you keep your opinion to yourself.

------------------
-Nickster

PFF
System Bot
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by Clint:
Perhaps, like Yellowstone, you are married to a model and feel you can put down all women who aren't model-quality.

I would like to clarify that comment as it is possible to read it incorrectly if you try real hard. I am only stating that Yellowstone is married to a model, not that he puts down those that aren't model-quality. That part of the sentence was reserved for Voytek and his

Some of y'all have some weird tastes.
Not trying to insult anyone in particular but it had to be said.

comment. Yellowstone has been a gentlemen and a great contributor throughout the thread.

------------------
-Nickster

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Somehow I was able navigated around the web site not knowing German writing, he he. Nice picks

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are some we took over the weekend.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Somehow I was able navigated around the web site not knowing German writing, he he. Nice picks

Check out the competition videos, too.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

here are some we took over the weekend.

AWESOME pictures! I especially like this one!

------------------
-Nickster

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that your 2nd or 3rd? You had one just a few years ago didn't you?
Congratulations!

2nd, my first is my greasemonkey Zachary!

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
I want to post a big THANK YOU for all those ladys that past, present, and hopefully future, allow themselves to be shared with the forum, pictured with our Fieros!
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
could we maybe start a thread where only attractive girls with fieros are permitted? just thought id throw that idea out there.

not to knock anyone, but.. well, let me put it this way.

I cant swim, I know I cant swim, so I stay my ass out the pool.

some people should know their limits.

------------------

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiZer:

could we maybe start a thread where only attractive girls with fieros are permitted? just thought id throw that idea out there.

Why You Gotta Be Like That ...Its people like you tha hurt our lil fiero group here ...I CALL FOR HIM TO BE BANNED he isnt far off anyways .....

oooo and mizer ..see ya at work tommorrow

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mizer, I know that the only reason you posted that comment is for somebody to tell you to grow up. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of being the first.

Edited...
Guess I wasn't the first!

[This message has been edited by Gordo (edited 08-29-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whatever turns you on gordo.
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go for it. As stated before, if you don't want to look at these pictures then don't. With the exception of a few pictures at the start of the thread that were photoshopped together with the sole purpose of repulsing people (the 500+lb naked woman with a hotwheels fiero on her back) I have thought every girl posted here has been attractive. I can't think of a single one I didn't like. Some more than others, sure. But that doesn't mean they are worth less than any others. My Fiero doesn't look as good as yours... but I still drive it anyways. And people still look at it and find things to admire about it.

I seriously hope the girls (with the possible exception of Yellowstones wife) that have allowed their pictures to be posted, don't take offense to your comment. And I hope that those who aren't models continue to post here and allow their SO's to post pictures of them here. By all means, start your own thread and then you and the others that have been complaining about every picture that isn't super-professional quality can complain in that thread.

No, I'm not bashing you. Just getting tired of the occasional "why aren't they all super-model quality" comments being posted and worried that all that bit-ch-ing is going to prevent some very attractive girls from posting because they can't compete with YellowStone or Calif.

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go for it. As stated before, if you don't want to look at these pictures then don't.
By all means, start your own thread and then you and the others that have been complaining about every picture that isn't super-professional quality can complain in that thread.

I agree with everything said by Clint-Nickster

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 08-29-2005).]

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yay! i love this thread seems that most people in here just like to start lil arguments with each other or something just because that person says something that he/she doesnt like. lil tip i learned from a ex of mine....who the hell cares, we will all be dead in ah 100 years...
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrFunk234:

yay! i love this thread seems that most people in here just like to start lil arguments with each other or something just because that person says something that he/she doesnt like. lil tip i learned from a ex of mine....who the hell cares, we will all be dead in ah 100 years...

RIGHT...Good looking women and they still bicker.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:
Voytek, I must have missed your pictures with your fiero and hot chicks.

To Voytek's credit... he does have an awesome Fiero... and as for his wife...
Well, because... ahhh..., uhm..., damn.

There must be some kind of secret Canadian Beautifying Agent in the water up there.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys do please check out the videos !

Her muscle tone is perfect ! Some of the other girls in the shows are a bit too buff, she is juuuuuuuust right !

She also has some talent !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-30-2005).]

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...I go away for a few days and this thread goes from this...

To this...

To this!

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

To Voytek's credit... he does have an awesome Fiero... and as for his wife...
Well, because... ahhh..., uhm..., damn.

There must be some kind of secret Canadian Beautifying Agent in the water up there.

I am sure he does have a awesome fiero and a great wife. I am not trying to make anyone mad.
I just want people to keep posting and be proud of the pictures they are posting.

Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys, let's be gentlemen...
PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blue Shift:

Come on guys, let's be gentlemen...

you have males looking at women and cars.

*in my best computer generated lieutenant llea voice*
the word "gentlemen" has no meaning to my programming

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-30-2005).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002

the only thing keeping you from being assisanted is that isn't an 88

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second this - stupid discussion going on... Anyone can find all the pix he wants of whatever turns him on on the web and then photoshop it onto a Fiero pix. Alternative: Get the perfect girl (for you) as your girlfriend, take pix of her on your Fiero and post them here! :-)

MiZer and Voytek: I think the comments were uncalled for. Thanks for the compliments to my wife but some things are better left unsaid (unwritten)!

EDIT: BTW, nothing like posting pix of chicks to get your ratings bar up :-)

I agree with Partsman. I know my wife isn't runway-model material. I didn't start this thread with the intention of seeing runway-models with Fiero's either. If that's what you're looking for voytek, go somewhere else. While I think Yellowstones wife is amazing I actually like Partsmans pictures better. There is more beauty and sexyness (sorry to use that word in a family forum) to average girls posing with a Fiero (in-my-opinion) than there is to a girl posing who 99.99% of the population will instantly agree is perfect. Perhaps, like Yellowstone, you are married to a model and feel you can put down all women who aren't model-quality. If that is the case than get your wife to pose and share.

If not I politely suggest you keep your opinion to yourself.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 08-30-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
But I do have an 88 GT as a parts car :-)

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

the only thing keeping you from being assisanted is that isn't an 88

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I suppose I should say something here. I personally dont care for all the pics myself obvioulsy im 22 and a 40+ year old woman isnt going to appeal to me. But if you want to post them, post them. Like was said earlier im not going to scare off all the girls/women who dont think they have any talent or beauty or whatever. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Anywho, if you made a so-called "only hot chicks with fiero's thread" I couldnt post in there without feeling guilty that I made someone feel bad about themselves heh. If you dont like the pics of older women, just do what i do, skip em. This isnt meant to support either side in the argument here, just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-30-2005).]

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

MAN, that is a good looking Fiero (the chick is hot too, but I am married haha)

Any more pics of that car?

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

MAN, that is a good looking Fiero (the chick is hot too, but I am married haha)

Any more pics of that car?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/053608.html
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/461506

Best way to look at it is that if my car has NO decals on the wheels, its new. if it HAS decals on the wheels, its old. And if it has the front license plate on it, it's really old lol.

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

You did add that picture and others I hope to the webpage you made for my Soldiers, didn't you.....~hint, hint~

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure if you want, but I figure you guys deserve only the best Ill convert the page to have more girls for you guys.

<<<<<BTW, how many plus or minus ratings do i have to have for it to show up here?

------------------
My 1986 GT

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock