Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081130 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 07-06-2012).]

IP: Logged
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Yellowstone you have a sweet fiero, get to drive the autobahn, and have a sexy wife. YOU ARE A GOD!!!
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Teasing is fun, isn't it? :-)

Thank you for sharing those very sexy pics and please post again anytime. tell you very pretty wife how much we all like her and make sure to thank her too.

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

partsman

435 posts
Member since Jun 2004
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clint:

Something else catch your eye?

yes something else did catch my eye, you have a very pretty wife. I would sure like to see more pictures of her. thanks for posting all of the great pictures.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yellowstone:

Teasing is fun, isn't it? :-)

Thank you for sharing those very sexy pics and please post again anytime. tell you very pretty wife how much we all like her and make sure to thank her too.

What he said.
I hope that the woman who are allowing pics of them to be posted like this know that the majority of us appreciate it and are not like the very few who have shown once again their true colors by acting like that.

FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a shot of the wife and my girls from the POCI show today.

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great shots Yellowstone!

I just thought id tell you guys some great news. I asked Jamie the other day about shooting with the car. Here was her exact response...."hahahaha yea for sure hun! should i get a matching yellow bathing suit too? hehe." I of course told her yes that would be a perfect idea. Maybe we can find a place that will put your own custom logo onto a bikini

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres ms formula with our fiero

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 08-28-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

.."hahahaha yea for sure hun! should i get a matching yellow bathing suit too? hehe." I of course told her yes that would be a perfect idea. Maybe we can find a place that will put your own custom logo onto a bikini

No yellow please. I want to be able to see your car, hehehe. No seriously, yellow suit will blend-in. Examples are Archie's Stinger pic. Use a different color.

Zewerr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZewerrClick Here to visit Zewerr's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZewerrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

No yellow please. I want to be able to see your car, hehehe. No seriously, yellow suit will blend-in. Examples are Archie's Stinger pic. Use a different color.

But then it would make it look like she's wearing a Fiero shaped bikini!

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Here is a shot of the wife and my girls from the POCI show today.

Hey! I know her! Way better looking in real life, pictures just don't do here justice! Sorry I couldn't come to the show today Vin, I promise to come to the next one. I had to get alot of backed up matainance on my Fiero done. -Jason

PFF
System Bot
Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Which is which?

Nice pictures!

I'm the (daughter) with long blonde hair, the one with the pics on the top, Amethyst is the one with the shoulder length hair!.....we have been asked if we were twins before....don't know if that's a good thing or not...probably better for her than me

------------------

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellow....I'm speechless. I'll be back in England for a visit in December. My wife and I will have to make a detour and stop by Dusseldorf to party!

I'm still working on getting my bird to take a few shots. She's one of those "shy" Brits....NOT! Hopefully, the shots will come soon.

Thanks for sharing!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

I've got that same air compressor... and 3/8 air ratchet too
Methinks you need a wrench holder!

Oh yeah... cute other half too!

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres my contribution
my daughter she'll be 4 on 10/11

and heres my baby's mamma
for those who care shell be 26 on 9-14

------------------

AIM: ONE FAST 2M8

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 08-29-2005).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which is which?

Nice pictures!

LOL, your question made my wife happy, since their ages differ by about 25 years. Really PO'd my little girl though........ LOL

This is my daughter, 20 years old.

This is my wife, just a bit older.....

Have a great day,

Max

Edit to make the pics show up....

[This message has been edited by Max The Chainsaw (edited 08-29-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:
LOL, your question made my wife happy, since their ages differ by about 25 years. Really PO'd my little girl though........ LOL

This is my daughter, 20 years old.
This is my wife, just a bit older.....
Have a great day,
Max

Well, you can never tell anymore with people getting re-married over and over. I figured there was a year or two between them But thought I would ask to be sure which was which
Nice pictures!

------------------
-Nickster

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But...But... the car's not a Formula. Sorry, man, but you're gonna have to give up the screen name if you don't still have a Formula.

Just kidding.

edited for typo

[This message has been edited by Formula Owner (edited 08-29-2005).]

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula Owner

1053 posts
Member since May 2001

This is your wife? Man, those you posted before don't do her justice. These are much better. This one really shows off her blue eyes. Great lighting too. If you have any more of these, by all means, post away!

FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

heres my contribution
my daughter she'll be 4 on 10/11

Great Picture! As my daughter Emily goes off to college this week, cherish these times because they grow up in the blink of an eye. Before you know where the time went, she will be 18.

------------------
Tim
Red 88 Formula Auto 2.8 100K+ Miles

I don't care how much money you have, free stuff is always a good thing.

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, any more pics you can post? Nothing finer than the sight of young lady from Western Pennsylvania!

<----------Married to a Western PA young lady

PFF
System Bot
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

So Yellowstone you have a sweet fiero, get to drive the autobahn, and have a sexy wife. YOU ARE A GOD!!!

AND he has the, no longer available, Mr. Mike's leather door pockets too. Is it fair for one man to have so much?
dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

AND he has the, no longer available, Mr. Mike's leather door pockets too. Is it fair for one man to have so much?

NO... Hes got that nice front nose too... in life some people are handed aces and some are handed jokers.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellowstone, .....are you kidding me ??

An awesome car and a beautiful wife too boot !! I think i remember you saying at one time she was a fitness instructor or something of the like ?

She has the most awesome muscle toning i have ever seen in a female and still retained all her femininity.

That is an awesome photoshoot. She definatly needs to be modeling something. Thanks for sharing.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Censored...

alright thats it i quit, youve have only shown me how much my life sux.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The one of her on the hood,...WOW.

I think I need a drink.

jsshark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsshark1Send a Private Message to jsshark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 + on the one on the hood. wellllll on all of them in my eye but I could not stay quiet after see that one. WOW you are a luck guy Yellowstone,

thanks for shairing

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have some of this:

Originally posted by exoticse:

The one of her on the hood,...WOW.

I think I need a drink.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 08-29-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one should receive, at least, honorable mention. Nothin' like a woman who knows how to handle a stick.

Still trying to get back on course.
I've got more from this shoot if anyone wants them.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for all the nice comments! Here's some more for today:

Ok Yellowstone, I sold. I'm canceling my 15-month Joe Torma calender, heheh. How much for the 12-month calenders. I'll take Two for the garage.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone, just curious as to what nationality your wife is? Awesome photos! Thanks to both of you!
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where in Pittsburgh are you? I grew up in the North Hills!
I went to North Allegheny High School.
I miss the Burgh!!!

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome photoshoot Yellowstone! ! ! you get a + from me, By the way, your wife deserves a nice round of applause for being such a good sport!
-Roy

------------------
Real Sports cars only have 2 seats....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CaliforniaSpeeder and Yellowstone get my votes!
Both, nice cars and hot chicks.

Too bad the title of this thread isn't 'Fieros and HOT chicks'.
The thread would be a lot shorter but certainly more pleasing to the eye.

Some of y'all have some weird tastes.

Not trying to insult anyone in particular but it had to be said.
Let the negatives pour in!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
German and Cuban passports. Ethnic background: Chinese-Spanish (Basque)-African.

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Yellowstone, just curious as to what nationality your wife is? Awesome photos! Thanks to both of you!

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

German and Cuban passports. Ethnic background: Chinese-Spanish (Basque)-African.

What type of exercise routine does she follow? What type of diet?

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

What type of exercise routine does she follow? What type of diet?

Who cares!?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock