Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081154 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're kidding, right? You've gone through life this long and not observed the relationship between girls and gold? The only other color that would suit them is DIAMOND and I don't think that's a color.

John STricker

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Wow, whats with girls and Gold SEs?? My sister has the same exact car...

IP: Logged
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

You're kidding, right? You've gone through life this long and not observed the relationship between girls and gold? The only other color that would suit them is DIAMOND and I don't think that's a color.

John STricker

Ya know there are some people on this board that I really wish I could give more than one positve too like you J, and there are others that I just wish I could give so many negatives too. LOL.

Thanks for the good laugh.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

Ferrari_cdn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari_cdnSend a Private Message to Ferrari_cdnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

John STricker

Not all girls like gold. My wife isn't a big fan of gold. She prefers white gold.

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine likes melted white chocolate....where are those pics.....
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there has to be alot of NWS ones... we need a place to put them for all of us fiero guys to see. afterall its fiero related... LOL

Cmon ,, someone put all the NWS on a server for us and Ill send some to post.

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 08-03-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

there has to be alot of NWS ones... we need a place to put them for all of us fiero guys to see. afterall its fiero related... LOL

Ugh Newbs not reading, just looking.

I was going to make a smart A$$ coment and tell you to read the entire thread again, but here

http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/FieroGirls?page=1 It was started on page one.

Save you some time.

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

------------------
-Nickster

edit: Removed because of Haters in Mustangs

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 06-20-2007).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by Clint:
NWS?
The pictures are all located here -> http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/FieroGirls
You can also post pictures that may not be pennocks appropriate.

Ahh... found it. Not Work Safe :P

Yes, you can post to that website. Upper right-hand corner. Admin options, add picture. I think it may restrict the picture size to 800x600.

------------------
-Nickster

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hope there isn't an age limit.

ya, she's working it. hand on the hip and everything...

and here's red.

and sorry no updates from Polly,
she's about 24 weeks along right now so she isn't posing next to anything smaller than a semi...

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-04-2005).]

NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh i added one on that seperate server...check out Alyssa
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

Back by popular demand...cant let a thread this good die.

back by popular demand? i dont remember her from this thread. who is she? i can see why the demand though.

PFF
System Bot
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

Heh i added one on that seperate server...check out Alyssa

He He... Nice picture! Looks like it hurts though.

I've got about 18 gig free on that server. Post away.

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by riley:
back by popular demand? i dont remember her from this thread. who is she? i can see why the demand though.

Her pictures were only up for a day. Someone made a comment that she took offense to and she insisted her SO take them down. Which is unfortunate since she s a very pretty girl. It was nice to see them back up.

------------------
-Nickster

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He He... Nice picture! Looks like it hurts though.

I've got about 18 gig free on that server. Post away.

Agreed ..post

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

She looks like an old friend....

PS - best thread ever.

PPS-

reminds me of Amy Poehler:

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 08-04-2005).]

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a picture my girlfriend took while I was gone one night. Her and her friends were having a little too much fun I think.

------------------

www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Here's a picture my girlfriend took while I was gone one night. Her and her friends were having a little too much fun I think.

... or not enough fun, depending on your perspective.

AKA bump for more pics!

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NWS?
The pictures are all located here -> http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/FieroGirls
You can also post pictures that may not be pennocks appropriate.

NEED MORE NWS!!!!!one!

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot, for 50 bucks head down to the red light district with your Fiero, I am sure you could find some interesting young lady's that would give you all the NWS pics you want of them all over your car. You might even get some NWS action yourself for an extra 20.

LOL.

I am kidding. :BOING:

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Capt... I've only seen the one picture of Lisa. How about some more????

------------------
-Nickster

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We don't have any recent photo's.

She would kill me for posting any old pics.

Her car has been painted, she got new rims, new tires and lost 15lbs over the past 12 months. She does not want me to post any old pics, and we have not had time for any new ones.

PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Not my best stuff but if you guys like all the other pics on this thread then youll love these.

My favorite type... yellow Fiero and a VERY nice lookin' chick.

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

We don't have any recent photo's.

She would kill me for posting any old pics.

Her car has been painted, she got new rims, new tires and lost 15lbs over the past 12 months. She does not want me to post any old pics, and we have not had time for any new ones.

So get out there with the camera! No more excuses!

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about one that doubles as an advertisement for Fiero Jon?
http://www.fierojon.com

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
How about this one?

She was helping me drag out my rustoration and flip it on its side to sand-blast the bottom.

------------------
-Nickster

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She looks cute, how about a shot with better lighting so we can see her?

------------------
-Nickster

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

i want that car.

Fieroguy65

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroguy65Send a Private Message to Fieroguy65Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Mike is selling it-check the mall under boysatt.

Greg

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to the beach tomorrow with my sis and her friend stevie for another shoot on sunday. Ill see if I can squeeze in a few pics with the car

------------------
My 1986 GT

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Going to the beach tomorrow with my sis and her friend stevie for another shoot on sunday. Ill see if I can squeeze in a few pics with the car

If Stevie is the blonde above............

God Bless you, young lad!!!!

PFF
System Bot
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the blonde above is my sis
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're confusing me and the rest of my office now.......Going to check the gallery you made for us over here in Iraq.....

I think you need to set us up with an extensive gallery of your sister and the other blonde.

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol well on a few of them i have their names. Easy way to tell the difference on the closeups is that heather (sister) has blue eyes and stevie had green eyes.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

------------------
My 1986 GT

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-07-2005).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope were still confused. One of my guys recommends you do up another webpage for us of all pictures of Heather and Stevie you've taken (since the age of 18yrs) for us to analyze this more closely. That'll be the only true way to unconfuse us over here.
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed, this page has almost 4 times as many views as the 1/4 mile list,

Perhaps I should just start a Forum of my own, and call it:

Chicks (and a few Fieros)

[This message has been edited by Fierobsessed (edited 08-07-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happened to all our posters? Is this thread dying?

Buehler? Anyone? Anyone?

------------------
-Nickster

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe they got scared off with all the leg humping going on... =]

------------------

GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's pick up the participation with a little poll: who's hotter, Stevie or Heather?

I'll put in the first vote for Heather.

Stevie

Heather
|

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'll vote but i need more pics to make sure i vote correctly.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock