Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. by madcurl
Started on: 09-08-2004 03:48 PM
Replies: 458 (35348 views)
Last post by: Robb Craige on 08-19-2013 08:24 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets see all of the latest Fiero Lambo door pics. I offen get email regardings various pics and links of fastbacks and notch backs.

So please do post.

Edit: {Please include Suicide Fiero too} it's all good!

Thanks madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-01-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bunch, not sure how "new" they are, though...

http://fiero5000.com/preserve/

and my favorite:

-FieroRumor

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 09-08-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pic Fierorumer.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-08-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierokit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierokitSend a Private Message to fierokitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone sell these kits or instructions/thread on someone doing this with their doors
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my half-assed attempt at doing it. If I waited a few weeks, I would have done it at my friend's shop. Then again, knowing my track record, I may never have finished 'em...

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 09-09-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2004 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's Sppdy's

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-09-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-13-2004).]

Crow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrowSend a Private Message to CrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I smell rice!
Techbot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TechbotSend a Private Message to TechbotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Here's my half-assed attempt at doing it. If I waited a few weeks, I would have done it at my friend's shop. Then again, knowing my track record, I may never have finished 'em...

nice job! what did that kit cost? where did you get it?

------------------
Techbot's Site

Current Project: '86 Fiero 4cyl - the ol IRON DUKE baby!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tina's

orginal from Fieroroma show

PFF
System Bot
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Here's Sppdy's

Can anyone tell me more about that sunroof mod... or is the sunroof just laying there...?

~Tim

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It loooooooooks aftermarket to me.

I don't recall the buildup thread to that car..sure looks sweet, though!

yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whos silver one is that with the different frontend. i think it looks good

------------------
If you need anything give them a call Chimera Customs
727-939-1014

[This message has been edited by yons (edited 09-13-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

Can anyone tell me more about that sunroof mod... or is the sunroof just laying there...?

~Tim

the links is here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/044129.html

and it's real.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

It loooooooooks aftermarket to me.

I don't recall the buildup thread to that car..sure looks sweet, though!

Yeah, it is aftermarket. The stock sunroof is wider. Looks pretty good. You don't have to worry about taking it out and putting it under the hood. I like it.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More of Tina's bad car. Side pic

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked to Frank yesterday. His wife's car came out fine. XS Custom is in the making of producing one-off hydrolic VDC kits for the Fiero. He has all of the equipment at the shop. Frank has seen it. I've only heard Jerry talking about. It can be housed in the front compartment under or near the spare.

Jerry wants to test-it on his vechicals first. I did mentioned that I'm half-way (1300 miles) to his shop. Hmmmmm.........should I do this all over again? Heheheheheh.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tina those new wheels ? They look nice !

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2004 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love the doors, how is this done?
I just got to do this

------------------
Allen
86 gold SE
85 red SE

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
needs a bump before it's archived!

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2004 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

What ever happened to Radruss VDC?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2004 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Okay, I have to bump this thread due to Fiero lovers over the world wanting more info on the VDC kit. I'm surprised that some over-sea are not aware of this VDC kit. Sometimes from those with-in the USA.

So we may have or may recieve some newbee's on Pennock's. Like everyone here, it's not just the VDC kits but, just the common bond we have here on Pennock's that makes this site a great place to be. So where are these guys from? Mostly from over-seas like Spain and Europe area. So please help them out if they want to inquire about the your engine, dash, or other items they may find interesting.

edit: stupid spelling, hehehe.

I guess he looked here. I don't read Spanish too well:
Thank you very much for your e-mail!
You will recieve my answer very soon

¡Muchas gracias por su e-mail!
Muy pronto recibirá mi respuesta

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-29-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oche, sorry I bumped my head on this thread.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oche, sorry I bumped my head on this thread.

Dang, That looks pretty serious. You might not be able to drive any more... I'll take care of your old car.

Even if you COULD drive, you might bang yer head again on the doors. Dangerous. I tell ya!

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might get hold of a VDC kit here in Sweden. Looking in too where they come from.
Someone that imports VDC too Sweden. Price about $1700
Is there any with lower price that is anything too have? I think XS customs take $1995 + shipping?

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if this is off topic but can one of you guys or gals that has the vdc or anyother lambo door kit take a pic of the hinge where it attches to the door when in the down and up position... The place where it gets attached to the door, not the frame of the car.

Thanks a lot

Alex

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

Sorry if this is off topic but can one of you guys or gals that has the vdc or anyother lambo door kit take a pic of the hinge where it attches to the door when in the down and up position... The place where it gets attached to the door, not the frame of the car.

Thanks a lot

Alex

look here or Fierorumers thread
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/041656.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ouch! That bump.....hurts
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pics of a Finale with the VDC kit! Yes, it's bad to the bone! Get your popcorn and soda now before the show begans, hehehe. I'll send them to Exotisce in a few to post (thats if he wants too?)

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth

PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok now i guess i have to be dumb and ask...

Where did all these hinge kits come from?? Is everyone using the same kits? Wich are the best?

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:

Ok now i guess i have to be dumb and ask...

Where did all these hinge kits come from?? Is everyone using the same kits? Wich are the best?

Most, if not all are the ones from Decah.net. So far, so good. Only issue I had was in sub-zero temps, they don't stay up. Not surprising due to the pistons involved.

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rumor... thanks man +
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New pics of a Finale with the VDC kit! Yes, it's bad to the bone! Get your popcorn and soda now before the show begans, hehehe. I'll send them to Exotisce in a few to post (thats if he wants too?)

Sorry about the size, but that is what i recieved.

Hopefully he will send some bigger versions ? It loses major quality when u try to blow it up in size.

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New Larger versions

Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the look of these Lambo doors. It's on my list of things to do to the GT.

------------------
87 Fiero GT
White / Blue Pearl
T-Top, 3400 Turbo, 11.25" brakes
Whaletail, Mecham Scoops, ZR1 Scoop
T/A Fender Vents, Much Much More

86 SE Red
86 SE Gold
Formerly FieroGT87
My build Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036679.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car will be at the Kit Kar Show in San Leandro CA on Sept 10 & 11th

lanman31337

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lanman31337Send a Private Message to lanman31337Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My apologies to all, but I have a sunfire, and the hinges are almost identical.

[This message has been edited by lanman31337 (edited 04-22-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock