Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photos of Protos at the GM Tech Center (WARNING, NOT 56K FRIENDLY) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photos of Protos at the GM Tech Center (WARNING, NOT 56K FRIENDLY) by WingNut - MD
Started on: 09-02-2004 11:44 PM
Replies: 176 (21019 views)
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 11-19-2018 09:25 AM
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Michigan Fiero Club has done it again!

Ken Shadlak of the MFC arranged to have the club and any Fiero owners that were interested, in to see the display of Fiero prototypes on display at the GM Tech Center. We had a nice showing of about 20 Fieros and approx. 35 - 40 people on hand to see these wonderful cars. Parki was also in attendance at this event. I never had a chance to talk with him, but others did. They allowed us to take photos of the cars as long as we did not take shots of any of the other things in the building. I had my 2 sons there with me and they had a great time.

A hugh thank you goes out to GM for allowing us to come in and see these awesome Fieros!!!! A special thanks to Ken Shadlak for setting this up. I'd also like to say thanks to Fred Bartermayer (sp) for posting the details here on PFF and for coming up to the display. A thank you also goes out to Parki for being on hand to answer questions. If I have forgotton anyone, a thanks goes out to you too.

The cars on display were the Blue PPG car, The # 55 Huffaker GTU, The 90 Prototype, The 2+2, The #2 Indy Pace Car and the Yellow and Black Formula Drag car.

Edit: I have more shots I will post later. It's just too late to do more. I just got my digital camera and I'm learning how to use it so some of my shots are not the best.

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 09-03-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scythe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More pictures here:

http://www.michiganfieroclub.com

Mark, mind if I "borrow" your pics to add to the site?

P.S. - GO TO BED

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic! Thanks to all involved!
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet pics! Glad to hear that GM let you take pics!
vlatus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vlatusSend a Private Message to vlatusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is another one of those times that I have to say I wish I lived in Michigan.
NYfastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NYfastbackClick Here to visit NYfastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to NYfastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like it was fun. I would buy the 2+2!!!
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naskie18:

More pictures here:

http://www.michiganfieroclub.com

Mark, mind if I "borrow" your pics to add to the site?

P.S. - GO TO BED

Help yourself!

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WingNut - MD

5261 posts
Member since Apr 2003
Here are a few more shots to wet your appetitite.

Picture of the 90 Proto dash

90 wheel

90 engine bay

under the hood of the 90

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WingNut - MD

5261 posts
Member since Apr 2003
A few more to enjoy before I head out to work

PPG Nose

PPG From the rear

PPG deck

Indy SD

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woooowwwwwwwwww... awesome shots!!! I wish I could have been there!!!!!

Thanks for posting these, those and the more to come!

EDIT - in one of the pics on the MFC page, the center console of the 90 Prototype shows a second set of rocker switches sitting in between the standard window switch placement... anybody know what the second set of switches is for? Relocated power door locks, maybe?

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 09-03-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

EDIT - in one of the pics on the MFC page, the center console of the 90 Prototype shows a second set of rocker switches sitting in between the standard window switch placement... anybody know what the second set of switches is for? Relocated power door locks, maybe?

When I was looking at them, they looked like power release switches for the decklid. On the 90 prototype, the decklid actually opens 2 ways, you can open just the part over the engine, or you can open whole thing (I'm not sure if you can open just the part over the trunk...I would imagine so, in that case it would open 3 ways... But there are two switches to release the decklid in between the two window switches.

Nick

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the pics.

Got any more shots of the formula dragster? Engine, exhaust?

------------------
Marty,
'84 SE, '85 2M4, '86 SE, '87 GT, '88 GT

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Thanks...
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah what he said

I see that on the Indy #2 pace car the over the roof scoop lifts up the same as mine. Very cool!

Simply awesome!! Thanks for sharing those pics. I agree, that would have been a good time to have been in Michigan to be able to go to that as well!

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 09-03-2004).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAN I wish I could have made that!!!

I want to be that guy ^

naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I want to be that guy ^

I'm the guy standing next to Mark when he took that picture

Bump back to the top, this thread isn't allowed to get halfway down the first page...hehe...

88gtNewb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it just me, or does that look a lot like a fourth-gen camaro?

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:
Thanks for all the pics.
Got any more shots of the formula dragster? Engine, exhaust?

Unfortunatly I only took 2 of the Formula and they both look the same. The engine was a 2.8 V6. We were told that back in the day it had an SD.

Last of my pics worth putting up

90 from the front

90 tail lights

90 interior

Indy #2

Indy Wheel

------------------
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd------ "Peg" ------ 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CRAP!!! I missed it!!! I meant to be there, but I forgot about it!! I didn't get to see under the decklids or sit inside them when I went the other day. I'm jealous!! Did Ken have any info on the GM Heritage Museum? Good pics Mark!!

Kris

EDIT: BTW, did you notice the badge on the front of the 90 actual was a "Trans Am GTA" badge? Crazy engineers

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 09-03-2004).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88gtNewb:

Is it just me, or does that look a lot like a fourth-gen camaro?

No, the 4th generation Camaro looks like a 90 Fiero.

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS ?@?!? grrrrr
You can see the pl switches in that pic, so the other rockers must be for something else, but it seems an odd place for a decklid release.
I LOVE that 90 rear end
next time tell me guys
rubyredfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rubyredfieroSend a Private Message to rubyredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I missed it too. Awsome display. I like the new dash. Thanks for posting the pics.
SLagrec1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLagrec1Send a Private Message to SLagrec1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few close-ups I found interesting...

Low-profile headlights:

Recessed door handles:

Curved-corner exhaust pipe:

Improved engine compartment ventilation:

New taillight treatment:

Last but not least, "the right stuff":

It was nice to meet some of you guys in person. Cheers.

------------------
Steve, 87 Fiero GT, Getrag w/Ultimate Shift Kit, Street Dreams drop spindles, Poly mounts, KYBs, Borla exhaust, Infinity audio, DashScan

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! You guys owe me a new office chair, 'cuz I just wet myself after looking at all those AWESOME pics of the 90 prototype!!! LOL!! Geeze, I love that car!!!

Thank you for those INCREDIBLE pics!!

blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THanks for sharing your pictures. I wish I lived closer, I would have loved to see these in person.

+'s for you all that shared your shots.

------------------

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:
You can see the pl switches in that pic, so the other rockers must be for something else, but it seems an odd place for a decklid release.
I LOVE that 90 rear end
next time tell me guys

Believe it or not..... The 2 middle switches are for the decklid and trunk. I know because I opened them at the event. You can open one, the other or both.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS ?@?!? grrrrr

Fred (RAREW66) tried to let everyone on pff know here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/045098.html

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

OMG!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! You guys owe me a new office chair, 'cuz I just wet myself after looking at all those AWESOME pics of the 90 prototype!!! LOL!! Geeze, I love that car!!!

Thank you for those INCREDIBLE pics!!

Where do we send the chair too?

Glad everyone enjoyed the photos.

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna join the Michigan Fiero Club. How DO I?

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4- 88 Formula Front End, Roof Wing, JVC Stereo, 215/60R14 Cooper Cobras, Red Dash Lights

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

I wanna join the Michigan Fiero Club. How DO I?

Go to our website www.michiganfieroclub.com and click on "members" at the top of the page. Then click on "join" on the left side of the page.
OR
You can come to our next meeting. It is always the last Monday of the month. We have them at Leon's returant in Wixom, MI on Wixom Road, North of I-96.

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what are the beney's of being in this club. DO we get any cool t-shirts or stickers?

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4- 88 Formula Front End, Roof Wing, JVC Stereo, 215/60R14 Cooper Cobras, Red Dash Lights

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Fiero2M4

1060 posts
Member since Sep 2004
well I looked over the site and how often do you guys go to Michigan International Speedway. How much does that cost or is it free with the club?
PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not to start anything, im just curious about this.
You said: Believe it or not..... The 2 middle switches are for the decklid and trunk. I know because I opened them at the event. You can open one, the other or both.

I find this odd, because you can clearly see the battery is unhooked in one of the pics.
im just bored, its late, im sure theres a easy explanation

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worth the bump.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not to start anything, im just curious about this.
You said: Believe it or not..... The 2 middle switches are for the decklid and trunk. I know because I opened them at the event. You can open one, the other or both.

I find this odd, because you can clearly see the battery is unhooked in one of the pics.
im just bored, its late, im sure theres a easy explanation

Good Eye!

I pushed both of them. I heard a click on one and not the other. I thought this was strange. I got out of the car and went to the back and opened both of them. Maybe they were already open, but there were little car icon on these buttons showing what they did as well. The deck lid stayed open on it's own, the truck lid would not. Someone had shut the trunk and we could not re-open it. Later I went back and it was opened.

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WingNut - MD

5261 posts
Member since Apr 2003

what are the beney's of being in this club. DO we get any cool t-shirts or stickers?

The main thing is being around other Fiero owners and being able to absorb the knowledge they have as well as sharing your's with them. You get a window sticker, and a very nice monthly newsletter. Other swag is available for purchase.

well I looked over the site and how often do you guys go to Michigan International Speedway. How much does that cost or is it free with the club?

We have done the MIS run the last 3 - 4 years. It is a N/C event, we we're limited to 30 cars this year. One of our members, Barb Hack, lines this up and we are all very apprecitive for her efforts. Come out to our next meeting and give us a try.

Mark

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just trying tosee why this post would not load all the way before I post some more pics.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, who do I contact to see if my renewal ever made it? I have not recieved a newsletter for a couple of months now. I thought for sure that I sent in my renewal. Boy I miss the newsletter! Can you tell me who to contact. I would have loved to have been there.

Thank you,
Steve Williams #815

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
I own an original yellow 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, (wingless, currently purple) ....This is.....Driving Exitement!

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2004 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time meeting up with the Michigan Fiero people. 13 hours, 47 minutes of drive time to spend a couple of hours with the Prototypes. Well worth the time. It was a nice surprise to be able to take pictures inside the Tech Center.

Thanks to Ken Shadlak of the Michigan Fiero Club for setting this up. The Fiero Community needs to know that Ken has been the Fiero Ambassador between us and GM. Ken did the final arrangements to get the nine cars to the 20th, continuously talks Fiero within the GM ranks, and proudly displays his beautiful Northstar 88 GT at every possible GM display. The nice thing is that GM is taking note and responding by letting us do stuff like the GM Tech Center viewing of the cars. While at dinner after the viewing, talk has started at the possibility of having a Fiero show at the Tech Center in the future. 25th show?? maybe?? possibly??? It would be nice would'nt it.

In addition to seeing the six cars, we met in the Conference room at the entrance. There was binders full of Fiero memorabilia on the table and the video "A Car is Born" playing. The Tech Center found this picture of the Fiero Plant for us to look at:

Also on display, was this exhaust tip for the 90 GT. One of the former Fiero engineers from upstairs heard we were going to be there and let us look it over:

Since Mark (WingNut-MD) did such a good job of posting pictures, I only need to post the specific pictures that I took...............

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2004 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RAREW66

1119 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Example of the signs that GM had made up for the Indy Pace Car:

The paint on the 90 is pretty, but you sure can tell that this car was hastily put together. Most of the body panels are held on with hex headed lag screws and self tapping screws. I noticed that there was a few areas that were actually filled with putty to finish off the edges. This shot of the B-Pilliar exterior trim is a good example:

Since the carpet at the Tech Center was a lot softer than the hot asphalt parking lot at the 20th, I slid underneath the car to get some pics

The frame extensions for the stretch of the bumper in the rear:

The lead engineer of the 90 project, Wes Zaydel, has always talked about how they always looked for ways to make the car safer. This is a shot of the frame member that wraps the rear of the car behind the tail lights to each strut mount:

The rockers were what appeared to be 1" X 2" square tubing welded to the side of the existing rockers. Not only did the channel provide an extension for the wider body parts, but it significantly strengthened the rocker for side impact.

A heavy brace was added to the floor under the drivers footwell between the inner frame where the front cradle mounts and the rockers:

From the front this picture shows that the front of the floor pan was reinforced. Not only was the car stronger for crash impact, but it appears that the engineers were trying to box the frame for increased rigidity for better handling.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock