Started on: 08-27-2016 07:41 PM
Replies: 12 (365 views)
Last post by: lou_dias on 08-30-2016 09:48 AM
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My 2nd place trophy from 3 or 4 years ago has a playmate now...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well done!
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations! And more fans in the stands then last weeks NASCAR race.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations! Spectator Drags? When? New England Fiero Association members have many interests with their Fieros.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats... but damn, can't you get a sail panel of some sort on that passenger side!
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Congrats... but damn, can't you get a sail panel of some sort on that passenger side!

The heat made the goop soft and it flew off on the highway. I have it...just no goop and I can't find the right strong double-sided tape to use...besides "it's a weight-reduction mod"

@Phil/Gwen - next race is September 4th...5pm.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 08-28-2016).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 3M double sided tape seems to work well in this application but I have only used it for the emblems and letters since my sail panels bolt to the car in three locations.

Nelson
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

The heat made the goop soft and it flew off on the highway.

I used 3M double-sided tape and black silicone (along the edges) on the Kahines sail panels on my '86 GT. Those suckers are never coming off.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used 3M double-sided tape and black silicone (along the edges) on the Kahines sail panels on my '86 GT. Those suckers are never coming off.

I can be kinda dumb about this stuff. Can you send me a marked up picture of what to put where?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did as well on a notchie. Get the good tape, put it on a clean surface and it'll last.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Can you send me a marked up picture of what to put where?

You'll have to find an image in the archives which shows where to put the two-sided tape. I put the black silicone all around the underside of the perimeter of the panel... especially at the leading edge so that the wind can't get under and lift it while on the highway.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou did you buy that one from voltek ?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2016 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Lou did you buy that one from voltek ?

That's his "body" on a different chasis...so yes. Voytek

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock