Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Interesting development.... New tail lights for sale? (Page 2)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Interesting development.... New tail lights for sale? by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 08-25-2016 10:47 AM
Replies: 44 (1438 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 08-28-2016 03:56 PM
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2016 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Rodney:


Ain't that the truth.



So, you can see there is a need,, yet you haven't even tried to make them from what I can find , tho I might be wrong.. So feel free to correct me..

Slammed, go for it,, take your time, don't update anything about them until they are done and in production..
Sometimes that is what it takes..
Seen the same thing happen in different forums for different makes/models.. They all have something to say, then when it comes to market are your best buddies..
Good luck..
IP: Logged
Rodney
Member
Posts: 4713
From: Caledonia, WI USA
Registered: Feb 2000


Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 268
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageClick Here to Email RodneySend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by E.Furgal:


So, you can see there is a need,, yet you haven't even tried to make them from what I can find.

No need to. The gentleman that paid $20,000 for the molds is going to start making them and selling them soon. Yes I am lying.
My stand on this whole taillight thing is calling someone on the carpet who in my opinion is a pathological/compulsive liar. I've been around a couple compulsive/pathological liars in my lifetime. They are in my opinion just terrible people to relate to/deal with. If you don't question their lies, their lies grow even larger. Challenge their lies and they hate you for that. Sad. Also from what I have seen, a person like this is this way for life. They never change to their dying day.

Having a person like this on this forum greatly offends and angers me with him using this forum as his pathological/compulsive liars playground. Sorry. My shortcoming. It should offend and anger everyone else here in my opinion. All thru these taillight topics I could not just stand by and not voice my opinions. If you look back I was one that supported this person in the very beginning until I could see the compulsive/pathological liar he is. Then I started to voice my opinions against him. Him - until someone proves definitively my opinion is that this person is a male. To date no one can prove it one way or another.

If someone can make these then someone else also can. I'll bet someone else one day makes and sells them.


------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 08-28-2016).]

IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30221
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Are you offended by the truth..??
And he/she picked up on it in only 2 months ...
What does that tell you..


"Truth"? Judging from your ramblings here over the years, you appear to have always had difficulty with that concept.
IP: Logged
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Rodney:

No need to. The gentleman that paid $20,000 for the molds is going to start making them and selling them soon. Yes I am lying.
My stand on this whole taillight thing is calling someone on the carpet who in my opinion is a pathological/compulsive liar. I've been around a couple compulsive/pathological liars in my lifetime. They are in my opinion just terrible people to relate to/deal with. If you don't question their lies, their lies grow even larger. Challenge their lies and they hate you for that. Sad. Also from what I have seen, a person like this is this way for life. They never change to their dying day.

Having a person like this on this forum greatly offends and angers me with him using this forum as his pathological/compulsive liars playground. Sorry. My shortcoming. It should offend and anger everyone else here in my opinion. All thru these taillight topics I could not just stand by and not voice my opinions. If you look back I was one that supported this person in the very beginning until I could see the compulsive/pathological liar he is. Then I started to voice my opinions against him. Him - until someone proves definitively my opinion is that this person is a male. To date no one can prove it one way or another.

If someone can make these then someone else also can. I'll bet someone else one day makes and sells them.



Calling parts fiero, parts that are just parts for other make/models.. could be seen as the same way..

IP: Logged
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2016 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:

"Truth"? Judging from your ramblings here over the years, you appear to have always had difficulty with that concept.


like always instead of answering the question , change the subject..
wow I'm shocked..
oh, and your band of buddies.. neg'n per the norm..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-28-2016).]

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock