Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Interesting development.... New tail lights for sale? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Interesting development.... New tail lights for sale? by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 08-25-2016 10:47 AM
Replies: 44 (1584 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 08-28-2016 03:56 PM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fierotaillights.com

Site advertises new fastback covers and notchback tail light lenses. Looks legit until you get to the bottom of the page and see "Plastic Vacuum Solutions" which if you're unfamiliar is the company name for Slammed. I'm not sure how old this site is seeing how she said she wasn't making covers anymore and never advertised notchback lights.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe she just didn't want to deal with all the dickholes on this site who treated her like she owed them something?
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Maybe she just didn't want to deal with all the dickholes on this site who treated her like she owed them something?

First good business move she's made (imo). That was part of my hangup, is why focus on this small community of Fiero owners, when clearly there is a much larger pool of potential buyers outside of the forum. Again, just imo, but alot of the problems & hassles could have been dodged simply by producing the product, & allowing the Fiero store (or whomever else) to distribute the product & handle customer relations.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 08-25-2016).]

ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for the usual suspects to start in...

I just went through the order process to see what it was like. They accept PayPal, which if it's connected to your bank account, you can use the Pay After Delivery option, giving you 14 days before you actually pay. The GT lenses are the covers, but the notchback lenses are actual replacements for $250 shipped. Not a bad deal, as long as Slammed is able to avoid the problems they encountered before. I'm tempted to buy a set of notchie lenses on payday.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 08-25-2016).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2016 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

http://www.fierotaillights.com

Site advertises new fastback covers and notchback tail light lenses. Looks legit until you get to the bottom of the page and see "Plastic Vacuum Solutions" which if you're unfamiliar is the company name for Slammed. I'm not sure how old this site is seeing how she said she wasn't making covers anymore and never advertised notchback lights.

When I spoke with the "boyfriend" from calling their eBay number, I was told they had planned on having notchback lenses at the end of Summer. The site is pretty new, and I'm assuming they decided to do it this way to avoid harassment and to avoid eBay fees so they could offer the product a little more reasonably, but that's just assumption on my part though.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do not order anything. I have to take the site down. I am not going to be making these anymore. The fiero store had zero interest, I contacted them in the very beginning.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 08-25-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... that was quick.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I MAY sell them again in the future, but would like to be much more prepared before I do it. I have some other projects that will sell much better and are less time consuming. When and if I can hire a couple more people, I'll try and get back into Fiero parts.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with your endeavors!

Keep us in mind down the road.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I MAY sell them again in the future, but would like to be much more prepared before I do it. I have some other projects that will sell much better and are less time consuming. When and if I can hire a couple more people, I'll try and get back into Fiero parts.

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, is just "Slammed" product and seem to be a cheap WIX site to sell outside of PFF, nothing wrong w/ that...

Looks nice but they are Covers to go over the OE rear lights.
You can fail inspections and get ticketed by Cops in many places with any taillight covers, worse when you have Tinted covers.

You and everyone else can tell because it Covers the DOT label on the real legal cover or are Missing DOT label entirely because some will cut crack OE covered.
Example on GT shown on the site. (Green underline is underlining about where DOT label should be.)

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 08-25-2016).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being prepared is the most important thing. It may be hard for you to gain peoples trust again but if you work twords it that will be the best thing. I have always been open and honest about everything and that would be a great start when you are ready to try again. Never do more then you can do in a timely fashion. You will find that all the folks on here are great people and I would do business with anyone on here.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are the pictures of my GT with Slammed's lenses installed.

I can assure you that I have not allowed anyone else to use these pictures besides Slammed.

I wouldn't order from here, something fishy is going on.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-25-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I wouldn't order from here, something fishy is going on.

Careful now...
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:
You can fail inspections and get ticketed by Cops in many places with any taillight covers, worse when you have Tinted covers.

You and everyone else can tell because it Covers the DOT label on the real legal cover or are Missing DOT label entirely because some will cut crack OE covered.

Do you work for the DOT or something? EVERY SINGLE thread about tail lights, headlight modifications, turn signal covers or modifications.... just about EVERY one you jump in and preach the DOT stuff over and over.

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Do you work for the DOT or something? EVERY SINGLE thread about tail lights, headlight modifications, turn signal covers or modifications.... just about EVERY one you jump in and preach the DOT stuff over and over.

And brakes, don't forget brakes.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do not order anything. I have to take the site down. I am not going to be making these anymore. The fiero store had zero interest, I contacted them in the very beginning.

How could the Fiero Store have no interest in these covers? I'm pretty sure if production issues are sorted out and supply is plenty full they would sell a bunch of these easily.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...just curious as to how many people got pulled over by a cop to check DOT labelling?

Do inspection stations even pay that close attention?

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 08-26-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

...just curious as to how many people got pulled over by a cop to check DOT labelling?

I really don't think it's much of a problem at all, how many items does the FS sell that aren't street legal like the test pipes where they simply state for off road only? Why would they refuse to carry the next best thing to a 100% reproduction panel? They could simply state for off road use only and get away with it.

I've never been pulled over for a DOT tail light check. I've never seen anyone bend over and look for dot engraving on anything either.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 08-26-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edited for privacy sorry

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 08-26-2016).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This was before I even started selling them. Would you like the emails? They are not interested in a product that requires people to extensively modify their original lenses. They are an OE or equivalent parts producer, things you can install like you would in a regular replacement. Look over their page and you will find very little "MOD" stuff.

But you told them about the original style replacement lenses you supposedly made/were making and they were interested right?
When you realized you couldn't do it yourself, you sold them the molds right?
Your stories are so damned twisted, I'm not sure how you even keep them straight.

Kevin
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

4442 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Aaahh, who looks like the "dickhole" now?

Kevin
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll bet all those clear taillights and LED taillights and junk like that they sell at Pep Boys don't have DOT markings either...

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edited for privacy sorry

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2016 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, you seem to keep repeating the same mistake of trying to explain and justify to people that have no intention of taking you at your word. No matter what you say, they will find some real or perceived contradiction and try to use your words against you. I'm hoping you follow through and let them eat their words, but even then they won't let it go and will latch onto whatever they can. They're just those kind of people.

I hope you follow through with the products as they are needed. Waiting until you have your issues controlled is a good idea. My $.02 is don't promote here any more. Post if you want but don't sell here. Your reputation has been damaged by all of this and certain people will never let you recover, hounding you constantly and harassing and insulting anyone willing to take the risk and order from you. Keep your website and update potential customers through it. Screw the Fiero Store as they'll just cost customers more to order through them for nothing more than the showing your product on their website.

If you come through for enough people, eventually your customers will spread the word through here well enough.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 08-26-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Your stories are so damned twisted, I'm not sure how you even keep them straight.

Kevin

Ain't that the truth.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

But you told them about the original style replacement lenses you supposedly made/were making and they were interested right?
When you realized you couldn't do it yourself, you sold them the molds right?

Kevin

Yes I did, and posted the emails. At the advice of a couple other members removed them because they had personal emails of my fiero store contacts. And no i did not sell them the molds

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff --- Please close this thread as you did the other.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

They're just those kind of people.

You've got a lot to say about other PFF members for someone who only registered here two months ago.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Many Vendors and Buyers don't care while the rest of the world have to deal with the problems they cause. TFS BTR and others are there to make money often by sell items that are illegal for street use while acting like they are your best friend. When you see "Check your local ordinances for legality" or "Off Road Use Only," it means those vendors know the items are illegal on the street and try to deflect blame to the buyer. MANY vendors can't bother adding those statements because might hurt sales.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
You don't need to work for NHTSA/DOT etc. Most laws and rules are easy to find online now but FMVSS and others are hard to read for many. Many DMV only put highlight of laws/rules on their website and may not cover the item/system you need. (FMVSS data is important because many state laws/rules are based on or copied from this.)

Many don't know what problems for using LED or whatever outside the car. You may never fail inspection or get a ticket but after a wreck you better have nothing when people sue you. Even when insurance doesn't cancel the policy, lawyers can and will go after a lot more $ when they find car has illegal products etc. I have a current suit now and the car is 100% stock just because they want more money. Our lawyer said can take a year or more to close the case even after already been over a year since the accident when they filed the case in court. If they go to court w/o settling, can take longer.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 08-27-2016).]

theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theogre

32237 posts
Member since Mar 99

1st Q... Example: Cops stops you for Tint or other problems, even a bulb out, cops can easy look at DOT string. Missing/hidden DOT is another red flag to them. Worse, Cops can and will stop you for light problem and go fishing for big tickets or arrest you and/or others in the car.

Do inspector look? Very often yes because Any cover is reason to fail you. Again, Missing/hidden DOT is another red flag to the inspectors.

Cops etc don't need decode the label but is easy to do so. See my Cave, Lighbulbs at bottom.

Originally posted by css9450:
I'll bet all those clear taillights and LED taillights and junk like that they sell at Pep Boys don't have DOT markings either...
You lose that bet most times.
NHTSA doesn't just recall cars. Several Recall orders against APC and other for Aftermarket "Altezza Style" taillights a few years back for different problems... Taillight missing functions, bogus DOT labels, etc. NHTSA could go after Slammed and others making HL Taillight etc mods for sale. Any complaints by a buyer or anyone involved in a wreck with a buyer to NHTSA could be big trouble.
Some info at http://fmvss108.tripod.com/ but many links are old and you have to search NHTSA new site w/ same recall #

LED units for trailers etc have DOT/SAE strings too. Example: A Single Red taillight often have DOT/SAE IST and maybe A

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 08-27-2016).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not to criticize anyone but really now, how close do people look for DOT markings and what business is it of anyone telling you what you can and cannot do with YOUR car. The left thinking individual says that these regulations are for safety but I say you have the right do what you want but if you cause a dangerous situation THEN you must pay the price

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it interesting to debate the DOT lettering issue. If replica lenses without the embossed numbers somehow even did manage to cause an accident, is someone really going to pick up a million shards and slap together a forensic team to glue it all back together to find the DOT markings?
I respect Ogre's input on legality. While I doubt replica lenses intended to exactly match the originals would actually present an issue, it does put into perspective, some of the parts we are willing to buy that actually aren't legal anyway.
Clear parking lights and such lose a little more appeal to me thinking I could get a ticket or even give a cop an excuse to pull me over. I HAVE been pulled over for a broken license plate light only as an excuse for a cop who was bored and needed a legitimate reason to see if I was some kind of punk or criminal driving an obnoxious, modified trans am.
I also have a few cop buddies who are very immersed in teeny technical issues much tinier than issues like tinted windows. But I did ask around about tail lights because of rarity of any replacements and the general consensus is that rare parts can be forgiven under certain circumstances. Case in point, tinted lenses to hide damage/delamination.
theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:
Clear parking lights and such lose a little more appeal to me thinking I could get a ticket or even give a cop an excuse to pull me over. I HAVE been pulled over for a broken license plate light only as an excuse for a cop who was bored and needed a legitimate reason to see if I was some kind of punk or criminal driving an obnoxious, modified trans am.
I also have a few cop buddies who are very immersed in teeny technical issues much tinier than issues like tinted windows. But I did ask around about tail lights because of rarity of any replacements and the general consensus is that rare parts can be forgiven under certain circumstances. Case in point, tinted lenses to hide damage/delamination.
Actually, OE front clear parking lenses should have Amber bulbs under them and are legal. Many cars use/used this setup.

Aftermarket front clear park/turn lenses might have problems, worse on cars w/ "Switchback" LEDs because many are made before DRL became common. Cops could say have driving/fog lights on w/o low beam HL etc.
True DRL doesn't need parking and markers on. Very old laws/rules in most states, parking lights on and HL off while driving isn't legal.

Local cops may not care... Driving in/thru another area or more likely another state, tinting taillights can be a big target.
Example: Out of State tags and driving I95? Many cops look for any valid reason to stop then go fishing for drugs going North.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 08-28-2016).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2016 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's be honest. If a cop is going to be looking for something to ticket you for, then it really will have little to nothing to do with DOT anything. That's just an excuse. If they want to find a reason, they will, period. I knew a cop that pulled over someone for speeding, and the guy was a jerk to him, so he ended up writing him 5 tickets. He even made the guy sit there for 20 minutes while he thought out creative ways to ticket him, having dispatch look up the ordinances, including a ticket for having a dirty license plate. They don't really care if a lense has DOT or not, but may use it if they're fishing.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 08-28-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2016 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You've got a lot to say about other PFF members for someone who only registered here two months ago.

Are you offended by the truth..??
And he/she picked up on it in only 2 months ...
What does that tell you..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock