"HEY BOY!" by no2pencil
Started on: 08-16-2016 02:59 PM
Replies: 8 (324 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 08-17-2016 04:32 PM
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how I was greeted at an intersection while exiting the highway. The comment "Hey boy!" was followed with a long story about his 1981 Fiero burned to the ground, & he hasn't seen one for years. I just agreed.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

This is how I was greeted at an intersection while exiting the highway. The comment "Hey boy!" was followed with a long story about his 1981 Fiero burned to the ground, & he hasn't seen one for years. I just agreed.

Some people have very active imaginations, sad thing is they might believe themselves.
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The comment "Hey boy!" was followed with a long story about his 1981 Fiero burned to the ground, & he hasn't seen one for years. I just agreed.

Must have been a really big fire to take out all of the 81-83 Fieros and their related documentation, history and owners. He's luck to have escaped with his life!
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 88:

Must have been a really big fire to take out all of the 81-83 Fieros and their related documentation, history and owners. He's luck to have escaped with his life!

Maybe the factory burned down, and GM swept the whole thing under the rug so the media didn't catch on.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The comment "Hey boy!" was followed with a long story about his 1981 Fiero burned to the ground, & he hasn't seen one for years.

....beats the heck out of following it up with "you sure got a purdy mouth" .... Unless of course that's your thing...

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

... the factory burned down, and GM swept the whole thing under the rug so the media didn't catch on.

That would have been AN AWESOME reply. Gotta remember that one!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2016 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least he had the correct decade..
Some forget that just because a person liked or owned one doesn't mean they took stock in the whole history, or thinks it important enough to get every year/date correct..
just say'n...
funny you had issu with th wrong year but not the "hay boy".. lol
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Some forget that just because a person liked or owned one doesn't mean they took stock in the whole history

If they liked a car enough to approach someone else about it, one would think they'd have remembered what year it was. Especially as it relates to a traumatic incident such as a fire.

As this is an automotive forum and not a how to greet strange people without sounding like a hillbilly forum, I figured I would critique the former over the latter.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just trying to add context. Wife & I laughed about it all weekend. We kept yelling for one another, HEY BOY!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock