Snapperhead Performance Needs Your Photos by Snapperhead
Started on: 08-14-2016 10:04 PM
Replies: 2 (185 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 08-15-2016 10:21 AM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageClick Here to Email SnapperheadSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

I've been doing a full overhaul on my websites and web store and I'm looking for two different kinds of photos.

1. If you have bought my products and have them installed I would really like a few nice photos showing the products off. Also a few nice over all photos showing your whole car off so I can put it in my customer gallery.

2. I'm looking for some nice photos of your car to put in my Fiero Gallery even if you don't have my products.

Please send nice photos not just the normal point and shoot style and they must have been taken by you. They can have models in the photos too if you like. The photos need to be a PG rating to put on the website but others are welcome too, maybe have to start a naughty Fiero site...LoL

Also please make a note of anything you want me to add to the file about you & the car.

You must also in the email give me permission to use the photo so I can use it for my website, marketing and such.

Some of the websites I will be using the photos on are: SnapperheadPerformance.com, Snapperheads.com, SnapperheadThreads.com, WorldwideFieros.com as well as others.

You can send the photos to my email: photos@snapperheadperformance.com

Thanks for your help.

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories

Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87 GT , 88 Formula 4.9 --- 10 Camaro, 64 Pontiac Catalina Convertible, 86 Yamaha Vmax, 06 Jaguar X-Type, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 08-15-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 280
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageClick Here to Email fierosoundSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In your sig, the only threads that come up are the LED backup lights and hidden hitch...

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageClick Here to Email SnapperheadSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

In your sig, the only threads that come up are the LED backup lights and hidden hitch...

Thanks, I guess I should update my Sig..lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock