Click here to visit The FieroStore | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Does anyone have a high resolution 3D Fiero GT model?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone have a high resolution 3D Fiero GT model? by JohnWPB
Started on: 01-07-2019 06:32 PM
Replies: 2 (684 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 01-13-2019 11:38 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2019 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked on Thingiverse, and the two GT models on there are pretty low Poly count. I am looking for one that I can customize and 3D print around 11" in length. I need to customize for my front bumper, and my custom side scoops.

IP: Logged

Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2019 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpClick Here to Email BumpSend a Private Message to BumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a cad model, but its pretty low resolution likely similar to what you found. Here are some screen shots.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

On a side note... I have access to a laser scanner that produces an EXTREMELY high definition model. I have wanted to generate a laser scanned model of my 86GT, just have not had time yet. Someday. This would generate a 100% accurate electronic model that could be used for measurements, detailing or printing. This was quite similar to how the new GT taillights that are being produced were able to be such a perfect replica. Could even be scaled down and someone could 3d print a 1:18 fast back for all of us who want one so bad.

EDIT: apparently Photobucket is junk nowdays... and PFF doesnt like google links? If you cant see the pics above, here is the actual links if that help.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y4xkgGemyoDo6pwv9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6uAFZa1c3wzEMcL7A
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cgssWdmv3eMYKega6

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 01-09-2019).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry for the delay in responding, I forgot to subscribe to this thread, and thus never got a notification.

Thanks! I am new to this, and not sure if that can just be sliced and printed. the model does look equivalent to what I have seen on Thingiverse.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock