Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  NEEDED: I need one of the smallest parts on the Fiero, Gauge Needle Cap ASAP!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NEEDED: I need one of the smallest parts on the Fiero, Gauge Needle Cap ASAP! by JohnWPB
Started on: 03-09-2014 09:21 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 03-11-2014 01:59 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I need one of the small caps that goes over the gauge needles Not the larger ones on the Speedometer or Tachometer, but one off of either the Fuel or Temperature needles. It is such a small part, but is holding me up from assembling the gauge pod and getting ready for Saturday. (I am having a crew of people over Saturday to help me put my Fiero back together to take it to the Daytona Show)

If anyone has one, and could get it in the mail tomorrow or the latest Tuesday, it would be so greatly appreciated! Please just let me know ASAP so I can PayPal you immediately so it can be on it's way.

Please just post in this thread instead of PM'ing me. This way people can see when someone responds. I am subscribed to this thread and will get an email notification when someone posts here I will probably respond within a couple of minutes. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
John...Let me know if you can't get one.If not I can cast you a new one and send it to you in the mail for nothing.It would just have to be painted black to match since the casting resin is a tan color.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Much appreciated, but it is really a tiny part, with precise size, so it can clip into the gauge needle. Not sure how well it would cast. I need it by this Friday as well.....

Thank you for the offer to do that though!
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Much appreciated, but it is really a tiny part, with precise size, so it can clip into the gauge needle. Not sure how well it would cast. I need it by this Friday as well.....

Thank you for the offer to do that though!

I'll cast it in the morning for you..

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, sounds great! Let me know what you want for it. I'll PM you my address.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

Ok, sounds great! Let me know what you want for it. I'll PM you my address.

I'll send it to you for FREE.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 03-10-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

fierogtlt1

1006 posts
Member since Jul 2012
It should be coming out of the mold very soon and I will send it out later today or tommorrow to you.
Just remember that the casting resin is a tan color so you will need to paint it black to match the others.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
No problem, I am a pro with a rattle can now

Thanks again so much!
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Aren't you going to be able to ride down with me on Saturday Todd?

If not, I can just pick it up and take it with me too.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

No problem, I am a pro with a rattle can now

Thanks again so much!
I sent you the pics of the cap on facebook.It's tan but I found some black dye for the resin...So I will cast another one tonight in black so you won't have to paint it.

Now just to get some Center Console Skeleton stuff casted.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 03-10-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

fierogtlt1

1006 posts
Member since Jul 2012

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Aren't you going to be able to ride down with me on Saturday Todd?

If not, I can just pick it up and take it with me too.

Yes,Chuck...Just let me know what time in the AM on Saturday.

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:
Thanks again so much!
I sent you the pics of the cap on facebook.It's tan but I found some black dye for the resin...So I will cast another one tonight in black so you won't have to paint it.

[/QUOTE]

That is friggin' awesome! The tan is NO problem. As I mentioned, I am a pro with a rattle can now. I have been painting stuff every day for the past week anyways.

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
The black one came out perfect.....I can bring it with me this Saturday
when me and Chuck come down to help you with your Fiero if that's
OK.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock