Started on: 02-27-2014 12:37 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: tnathan02 on 03-12-2014 10:53 AM
Nebiros88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Sold! Thanks

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 03-08-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Bump
tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Direct Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Replied.

I hope the guys trying to recreate this kit sees the lack of interest before they invest too much money.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
I am interested and want them...trying to figure out the harness part.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

Replied.

I hope the guys trying to recreate this kit sees the lack of interest before they invest too much money.

You would be surprised at the amount of pre-orders for these in a 4 x 6 format.

Soon available

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-05-2014).]

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
TXopie - there are a few posts by Syn. That detail the wiring schematic and connector sources. I can find you those links when I get home.

Danyel - I was under the assumption you were keeping the 90mm profile. Good luck with your product

$450 shipped within the US
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
Send me links please.

dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtDirect Link to This Post
I just need the buckets. got my own 90mm lights.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

TXopie - there are a few posts by Syn. That detail the wiring schematic and connector sources. I can find you those links when I get home.
Danyel - I was under the assumption you were keeping the 90mm profile. Good luck with your product
$450 shipped within the US

I cannot sell Fiero1Fan's 90mm buckets WITHOUT his approval ... I'm waiting on Timo to give me a heads up to my MANY emails and Skype requests
but seeing he DID NOT produce 4 x 6 headlight buckets these are presently being laser cut ... as soon as Timo shows up I'll try to strike a deal with him.... and start selling the 90mm buckets ....

@Synthesis .... I mentioned that I would help you but forget that ....all copyright moneys will go to Timo and NOT to pay back what you owe him ... you can make arrangements with him on that big debt.

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-05-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post

Replied.

Don't think its the lack of interest,But the price....
I own a pair and think they are GREAT!!!!

But the price.. a couple more hundred and I you find cars for the same...
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Don't think its the lack of interest,But the price....
I own a pair and think they are GREAT!!!!

But the price.. a couple more hundred and I you find cars for the same...

Agreed. If the price was 250, I'd have bought a set already. The interest is definitely there. I want a set of low profile lights, but 500 dollars just isn't in the budget at the moment. Yours are a good deal for anyone wanting them though. Best of luck.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PM Sent

Don't want to seem like an A$$ but shouldn't you stop posting and go back to your build thread and give us more updates and picts...I believe it has been lacking
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Don't want to seem like an A$$ but shouldn't you stop posting and go back to your build thread and give us more updates and picts...I believe it has been lacking:tantrum

Fireboss...you have every right to complain!
So True...my build thread(s) have been sorely lacking for some time now.
Been a crazy last 6 months and had to refocus my efforts & energies in other directions in the short run.
It has been all worth it...and there is a lot to come in short order.
By end of September I will have all 4 builds completed.
Barbie's updates and restoration...done by next Wednesday
BluDrm completed no later than 30 days from next Wednesday.
MERA GTX goes to Knoxville next Friday to EVM_Rob mount body and prep for paint.
3 weeks after we drop her off in Knoxville...we will go back to pick MERA GTX up and drop off my 4th and final Fiero project ....at least for a while.
MERA GTX goes straight from Rob to my local paint guy
My 4th Fiero is getting the 1st set of panels of the Testarossa molds that EVM_Rob purchased from Archie.
This one is going to take a little longer that 3 weeks, since Rob has to lengthen her by 7.5" and raise her by 1.5" in the rear before mounting a piece of glass.
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Pm replied

Sale pending.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Shipped. PM'ed with tracking info
+ Feedback

Thanks

tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2014 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Direct Link to This Post
Anyone else have a complete set of these they want to part with? If so, send me a price with shipping to 30809.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock