Started on: 01-09-2014 01:02 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: motoracer838 on 02-02-2014 11:52 AM
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
I have a 308 kit in pretty ROUGH shape listed for sale. I have had 3 people say they were going to buy it, and not show up. Getting tired of moving it in and out of storage.

Just looking to get rid of it. I would let it go for cheap to someone a PFFer in the DFW area if they want it.

I also have some misc Fiero stuff and a set of Mr. Mikes leather seat covers floating around.

Would also be interested in trading for some stuff for 1967 - 1972 Chevy C10 trucks, airbags, drop spindles, 71-87 front ends.

Pics in the add.

http://dallas.craigslist.or.../cto/4279120122.html

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 01-16-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

I have a 308 kit in pretty ROUGH shape listed for sale. I have had 3 people say they were going to buy it, and not show up. Getting tired of moving it in and out of storage.

Just looking to get rid of it. I would let it go for cheap to someone a PFFer in the DFW area if they want it.

I also have some misc Fiero stuff and a set of Mr. Mikes leather seat covers floating around.

Would also be interested in trading for some stuff for 1967 - 1972 Chevy C10 trucks, airbags, drop spindles, 71-72 front ends.

Pics in the add.

http://dallas.craigslist.or.../cto/4279120122.html

What color Mr. Mikes and what would u be asking for them? Any other good stuff in the Misc pile?

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Sounds perfect for what I want to do to it, but your probably 1000 miles and 14 hours too far away. Good luck, although I'd like to see you build it.

ttt

Bob

------------------

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering who's that was.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

i don't know bob, for what he is asking and for what you want to do, if i were you i might try to find someway to make it happen.

that is dirt cheap.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Geez.....I wish I was in Texas!

Where were you when I needed ya?

This is a fantastic deal for someone.

If it doesn't sell, LMK, maybe I can figure out how to do a roadtrip.

HAGO!
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
i don't know bob, for what he is asking and for what you want to do, if i were you i might try to find someway to make it happen.

that is dirt cheap.

OK, I'll take a nibble...

Will, are you willing to crate it and ship? (PM sent, too)

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 01-09-2014).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
wow!! you know them tail lights and bumpers look like Fiero Mera to me

do the yellow and reds have "Mera 1" molded into the lense at the bottoms. also does them reverse lights have "Ford" molded in them at the bottom as well?? most 308 kits opt for the real Ferrari light configuration in the back for the how they say?? "Authentico"......just curious for now

to the Mera guys them tail lights and bumpers are worth some of that asking price
*edit*

ohhh yesah about the bumpers.....do you have the mounting brackets, too??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-09-2014).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
IF it is a true MERA with Serial...I will purchase it today!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

IF it is a true MERA with Serial...I will purchase it today!

if you live close or try and get some better/closer pics of the Fiber weave I can compare it to my Mera.
the only true tell is the Mera serial sticker on the inner trunk lid. but so far I like it and can confirm that it is more Mera than not when compared to a known "Kit" the dead giveaway with kits are the one piece rear with the roof angles molded as one and the straight trunk lid not the 'T" at the end.....I love this huntin parts,stuff. its like the "antique's roadshow" for Fieros.

*EDIT*
actually, I like the rear license plate mounts also. get a good shot of them too...fun fun fun

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-09-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
I live very close! But I am wanting a MERA specifically...so if the serial sticker is not on the inside trunk lid...no deal

Originally posted by batousai666:

if you live close or try and get some better/closer pics of the Fiber weave I can compare it to my Mera.
the only true tell is the Mera serial sticker on the inner trunk lid. but so far I like it and can confirm that it is more Mera than not when compared to a known "Kit" the dead giveaway with kits are the one piece rear with the roof angles molded as one and the straight trunk lid not the 'T" at the end.....I love this huntin parts,stuff. its like the "antique's roadshow" for Fieros.

*EDIT*
actually, I like the rear license plate mounts also. get a good shot of them too...fun fun fun

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I live very close! But I am wanting a MERA specifically...so if the serial sticker is not on the inside trunk lid...no deal

ahhhhh gottcha.....well then to the OP if you want to use this "Mera" angle maybe as some hype to quick sell then could you post some pics of the questioned areas above?? please.....I havce never been to Texas and may if I like what I see. I need replacement back-ups just in case the inevitable happens ;} I like the race track sometimes thanks in advance
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Hey what's going on here???

On second look, it does have MERA characteristics.

batousai: You should buy it and bring it to Michigan. Then I'll take the busted up panels off your hands.

Seriously, I'm interested in the body panels only, not the bumpers or lights. My overall design will be replacing those parts anyway.

If we can work something out with Will, let's talk...

Bob
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
Well I spoke with Will...unfortunately no serial....maybe real...but can't prove or disprove...so still up for grabs!

Would be worth it worth in parts alone to right person.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Any more info on the seat covers? Color(s)? Embroidered? Speaker holes? I would potentially be interested in these.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Geez.....I wish I was in Texas!

HAGO!

So do we....
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Ill get more pics first thing in the morning on the seat covers and closer shots of the kit. I looked for the MERA tag, not seeing it anywhere. Pretty sure it is a kit, the insides of the panels show to be shot with a chopper gun then trimmed. Was a nice kit at one time, could be again with work.

Mustangs I'll PM you.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Decided not to mess with it, huh? I'm still filled up with kits or I'd buy it back.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Decided not to mess with it, huh? I'm still filled up with kits or I'd buy it back.

Yeah, as much as I would love to put it on a Fiero, after kissing my chop top goodbye, I had to move on.

I have a 68 Stepside and a 1970 Chevelle I am working on with very limited space.

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 01-11-2014).]

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDDirect Link to This Post
will im in okc area. I would be interested in just the body panels and lights. if you have other ppl interested in other parts that would work for both of us. pm me plz.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Gotta know... What happened to the body parts?

Bob

bump
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Will, I sent you an email off the CL add, give me a call.

Joe
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Has anybody heard from Will lately, I want to talk to him about the kit.

Joe
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Aw man I would love to have it as well! Plus it would be back home with your chop!! it is still here! well till I finish it for John!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I dont think its a mera body.. Judging from mine the reverse lights look a little different, Also the mera had the licence plates lights integrated into the decklid where as this one has them on both sides of the plate.. Also the louvers are without a doubt not mera. Still a hell of a deal though.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 01-30-2014).]

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Will, may have a buyer fo you!
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
What's one more kit, huh? See ya tomorrow.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Soo, what's going on here, I've made reasonable efforts to contact Will and all I've got is silence?

Joe

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock