Complete Power Mirror Setup by fklucznik
Started on: 01-05-2014 04:48 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: fklucznik on 01-16-2014 09:41 PM
fklucznik

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fklucznikClick Here to visit fklucznik's HomePageSend a Private Message to fklucznikDirect Link to This Post
Complete power mirror setup pulled from a 1987 GT. Everything intact, both mirrors work, glass in great shape, wiring harness intact, switch, boots, etc. Original paint on both mirrors scratched and not perfect. No dents or damage to mirror exterior. Simply paint and install!

Watch working on yourtube at: http://youtu.be/oKPqfwFLjGU. Have additional still photos. Email me if you want to see them at: frank.klucznik@gmail.com.

$100 plus shipping. You should figure shipping weight around 15 lbs.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fklucznik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fklucznikClick Here to visit fklucznik's HomePageSend a Private Message to fklucznikDirect Link to This Post
Bump...will post on E-Bay at the end of this week. Thanks for looking.
fklucznik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fklucznikClick Here to visit fklucznik's HomePageSend a Private Message to fklucznikDirect Link to This Post
Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Fiero-Electric-Mirrors-/171214511187?pt=Motors_C ar_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APontiac%7CModel%3AFiero&hash=item27dd2e1c53&vxp=mtr

All feedback welcome. Thinking the price is about right for a fully functioning setup that does not require glass or some other fix.

[This message has been edited by fklucznik (edited 01-11-2014).]

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I bought your mirrors !!!!! Please wrap them well !!!! GREAT deal !!! Mel
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Hey Frank, I got the box today!!!! Thanks for a GREAT deal !!!! Mel
fklucznik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fklucznikClick Here to visit fklucznik's HomePageSend a Private Message to fklucznikDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for letting me know. Glad they went to a good home. Let me know if you need anything else. I got out of Fieros and am slowly selling off everything I have.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock