Started on: 01-04-2014 05:06 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 01-07-2014 02:09 PM
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
$7000.00 takes it home. Any interest?

Pics and more details in the link.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
That is a nice looking ride! Very clean looking swap. Wish I was in the market to buy it. Good luck with the sale.
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
Giannip

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GiannipSend a Private Message to GiannipDirect Link to This Post
Anymore pics?
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I will post more pictures after work tomorrow. I will get a few interior shots, and a few more exterior, engine and front compartment pics. The car is being sold because I simply hate that it is sitting and not being enjoyed. I take it out for drives around the block or around the neighbourhood about once every month or so... The car had less than a hundred (maybe a hundred fifty?) miles on it in the last year. This was not a daily driver and spent it's life with me in the garage. I've owned it for about 11 years. The engine has always had Royal Purple Oil and Wix Oil filters.

Shocks, tie rods, and springs were replaced last year. I have coil overs on the rear.

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

topcat

5486 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Picture of the door hinge above

Picture of the front compartment cover (it's a little dusty)

Picture of the door partially open - before swinging up

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 01-05-2014).]

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, Top! You shouldn't have too much trouble selling this beauty. I wish I had some spare cash. I suspect you will sell it locally, I always have the best luck that way.
What size tires are you running? They fill the wheel nicely. Better than mine.
Free bump

Dwayne

------------------

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I am going to park it on the lemon lot on base next week to see if there is my interest there as well. The wheels are 17". I have lowering springs on the front and coil overs on the rear to adjust the stance.

Thanks for the free bump.

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Wow, Top! You shouldn't have too much trouble selling this beauty. I wish I had some spare cash. I suspect you will sell it locally, I always have the best luck that way.
What size tires are you running? They fill the wheel nicely. Better than mine.
Free bump

Dwayne

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

topcat

5486 posts
Member since Dec 2001
- Sold -
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

- Sold -

Holy crap that was fast! Then again if I would have had the money I would have jumped on that fast.

I was meaning to ask if you know the name of that color or what it came on? I've been seriously thinking about painting my 87 a dark blue like that.
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
The color is a factory Porsche color called Lapis Blue.

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Holy crap that was fast! Then again if I would have had the money I would have jumped on that fast.

I was meaning to ask if you know the name of that color or what it came on? I've been seriously thinking about painting my 87 a dark blue like that.

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPDirect Link to This Post

- Sold -

Topcat, thanks for the sale. Cant wait to come up and pick it up. How is Saturday around noon?
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Not bad for a slow market. Congratulations.

So 17" wheels but what size tires?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow wicked you picked up another good one, you are stocking up some killer fieros !!

Saw the car awhile back at daytona, very nice !

Tony you getting out of the fiero game ? if so sorry to see you go.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Wow wicked you picked up another good one, you are stocking up some killer fieros !!

Saw the car awhile back at daytona, very nice !

That's it for now. My pockets are getting pretty light. LOL!

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Not bad for a slow market. Congratulations.

So 17" wheels but what size tires?

The tires are 215/45/R17. I am pleased that it sold already, but I have to admit the reality of it going away caused a little sleeplessness last night. However in the same breath, going to another Fiero enthusiast means that it will be in good hands.

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

topcat

5486 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Saturday at noon sounds good. I will give you a call after work tonight.

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Topcat, thanks for the sale. Cant wait to come up and pick it up. How is Saturday around noon?

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

topcat

5486 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by exoticse:

Yes, I will be Fieroless for now, but who knows what the future holds. I took promotion at work so my time is even more limited... and when I do have time off, it is typical spent with family, and not in the garage, or pleasure driving.

If you asked me a year ago, I would have told you that my Fiero will be with me until the end. As time changes, so does priorities.
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Well we had a surprising turn of events. Wicked was set to come for the Fiero, and I was ready to say goodbye to a car that I've spent countless hours reworking into what it is today. I was at work yesterday morning and my wife called me and was more distressed about me selling my Fiero, or as she refers to it "the other woman", than I could have ever imagined. She had more of a sentimental value attached to the car that no amount of cash could compensate. Now, my wife is not a Fiero enthusiast, but she has fully supported my hobby, and NEVER - EVER questioned the money or time I spent on it, and both are pretty substantial.

After all was said and done, I had to contact WickedGTP and cancel the sale. I felt horrible since I pretty much got someone's hope up, and pulled the rug out from underneath him. However at the end of the day I had to go with my wife's wishes.

So I will still be around, and perhaps need to start making it to more shows. Daytona, here I come!

BTW, did I mention that I have a remarkable wife?

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 01-07-2014).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Good deal, see you at Daytona in just a few months.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Well we had a surprising turn of events. Wicked was set to come for the Fiero, and I was ready to say goodbye to a car that I've spent countless hours reworking into what it is today. I was at work yesterday morning and my wife called me and was more distressed about me selling my Fiero, or as she refers to it "the other woman", than I could have ever imagined. She had more of a sentimental value attached to the car that no amount of cash could compensate. Now, my wife is not a Fiero enthusiast, but she has fully supported my hobby, and NEVER - EVER questioned the money or time I spent on it, and both are pretty substantial.

After all was said and done, I had to contact WickedGTP and cancel the sale. I felt horrible since I pretty much got someone's hope up, and pulled the rug out from underneath him. However at the end of the day I had to go with my wife's wishes.

So I will still be around, and perhaps need to start making it to more shows. Daytona, here I come!

Sorry for Wicked, but glad for you topcat ! !f he was around the forum for awhile and knows how much work you have put into that car i am sure he must understand ?

Yes you do have a remarkable wife,..hold onto that one !!

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPDirect Link to This Post

Tony, no hard feelings. Like I said, sounds like you have a good woman on your hands. Look forward to meeting you and getting a closer look at your car in Daytona.

1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Glad you got your groove back with the help of a good woman.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock