Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS - 1988 Pontiac Advance Press Information Binder - 1-opened & 1-sealed

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS - 1988 Pontiac Advance Press Information Binder - 1-opened & 1-sealed by FieroMeister
Started on: 12-14-2013 04:32 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: mysterion on 02-06-2014 09:57 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 of the 1988 Pontiac Advance Press Information Binders for sale.
These are the promotional press kits that were sent out to the media to use for their magazine and news articles.
One of them is open and in very good condition. Only noticeable flaw is a split in the vinyl binder covering at the front edge of the bottom of the binding. I think you can see it in the pics.
The second binder is still sealed in the original plastic wrapper...never opened.
Tried to get several decent pics to give an idea of contents.
There are 35 of the glossy black and white promo prints of the full car line along with engine and suspension images.
There is a complete section of the binder on each Pontiac model for 1988, including the Fiero, of course. The Fiero section includes a nice write up on all of the suspension and drivetrain upgrades on the '88s.
There is also a section dedicated to all of the different model Powertrains.
There are 54 photo slides covering every model as well.
All contents are in excellent condition in the unsealed binder.
Either of these binders will make an excellent addition to any Fiero or Pontiac literature collection.
Asking $45 for the unsealed binder and $60 for the sealed binder. Price includes shipping (CONUS).
Here are the pics.....

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 12-14-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Direct Link to This Post
Got my binder in today. Great piece.

fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Direct Link to This Post
You still have one left or not ? I'd be interested if avail ------Thx...
mysterion

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionDirect Link to This Post
posting to this thread so I can leave feedback. sorry so slow to acknowledge purchase of sealed binder. you packed it perfectly and arrived in beautiful condition. look forward to any new offerings you may have in future

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock