Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  TFS One Day Sale: 10% Off Everything on 12/4/13 (and other big news)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

TFS One Day Sale: 10% Off Everything on 12/4/13 (and other big news) by FieroStore
Started on: 12-03-2013 04:46 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 12-09-2013 10:26 PM
FieroStore

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreDirect Link to This Post
Let your friends and family know that Wednesday is sale day at The Fiero Store. 10% off everything for one day only! Give us a call (800-343-7648, 860-645-1837) during normal business hours if you have an order of $100 or more and we'll throw in a free 2014 calendar. Since shipping charges are a popular topic on this forum, please email or call us if you need help selecting the most appropriate shipping method for your needs or if you would like us audit/explain a specific shipping rate.

If you're looking for holiday gift ideas, we now have a new full zip black fleece with a red embroidered Fiero logo (#50922).

For those with fastback GTs, we recently reduced the price on our rear trunk weatherstrip by 20% (part #50154). With tomorrow's discount, you can get a nearly perfect factory style reproduction for $89.96.

In other news, we are now accepting preorders for coolant bottles (#66923) and V6 oil filler caps (#64789), which have been out of stock for a while and should be ready to ship by the end of this month.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroStore

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to mention that we also have new embroidered shop towels for the holidays (part #51905). This black towel (w/ red Fiero logo) would look great on your golf bag, in your bowling bag, or in the shop. Click here to check it out.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
I just wanted to say that I took advantage of this sale. I received my items extremely fast, well packaged and the items were great in fit, form, and function!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock