Auto Dim Compas Rear View Mirror by TheDave
Started on: 11-26-2013 04:04 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: TheDave on 11-29-2013 04:16 PM
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

I wanted one with the Temp feature as well and have this one left over as a just in case I could not find one. It is for sale $20 + shipping. The pigtail has the Pin 1 (Pink) for 12 V+, Pin 2 (Black with white stripe) for Ground, Pin 3 (Green ) for disable auto dim on reverse (if you wanted to use it.). Although this one doesn't have the Temperature feature I have the pig tail that has pin 6 and 7 with 7 inches of wire so that when you are wiring this one up you can also pre wire for the mirror that has a temp feature in the future. (This will just save you from messing with the headliner twice. As you can see in the pictures the mirror is perfect and the display has all the LCD functioning as well. Includes the windshield button to attach it to as well. I have bench tested this and it dims as it should and the display works as well. Third picture is of the startup test of the LCD. Sorry about the trim of some of the pictures apparently PIP is not capturing all of the image but it is close enough.

Regards,
David

[This message has been edited by TheDave (edited 11-29-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
TheDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.

Regards,
David
TheDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock