FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ Radios with AUX in Added by Fiero Tom
Started on: 11-16-2013 11:32 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Fiero Tom on 11-22-2013 07:19 PM
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
For sale one PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio that has been tested and all functions work including the CD player AND the AUX in (3.5 mm jack in the faceplate) for your MP3 players,you will need to purchase adapters to install ........ $125 shipped

This is what they look like installed ....... and of course they have the Pontiac lighting (orange) to match your dash lights.

When you plug your auxiliary‎ cable into the jack, it will automatically override your radio.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 11-21-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Klondike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeDirect Link to This Post
PM sent......
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Klondike:

PM sent......

PM replied .......

I modify the radios myself, install them in my own car to insure that they a road worthy and fully functional before placing them here for sale.
I ship USPS priority mail and if it doesn't work I would pay for the return shipping and refund your money.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
let me know if you have another for sale

or I'll take it if it is still for sale

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 11-20-2013).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

let me know if you have another for sale

or I'll take it if it is still for sale

The one pictured is still for sale .. I'll PM payment details
Banshee

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeDirect Link to This Post
Its almost Christmas time so looking for a present for me. let me know if you have one left.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Banshee:

Its almost Christmas time so looking for a present for me. let me know if you have one left.

I have a second one available without the wiring and antenna adapter, that one is $125 shipped.

I can post a picture if you're interested.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 11-20-2013).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
Actual radio for sale ............................. I didn't notice the dust on inside of the display before the photo was taken, l take the face off and clean the inside before it is sold.

I have one PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio that have been tested and all functions work including the CD player AND the AUX in (3.5 mm jack in the faceplate) for your MP3 players, without the adapters to install ........ $125 shipped.

You will need to purchase the wiring harness Metra 70-1862 and Metra 40-GM20 antenna adapters to install in a Fiero.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock