side scoops for sale by Grantman
Started on: 11-01-2013 09:52 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Grantman on 11-11-2013 06:06 PM
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Time to get more realistic on what these are worth. Asking $85 plus shipping.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60
1979 Naked Honda Goldwing - sold
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
replied.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Sold? If not I will take them. PM me and LMK!

TY
Andrew
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
edit cuz im stupid and dont look at names close enough

[This message has been edited by coady (edited 11-03-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

hey andrew still waiting for you to contact me about the broken fender situation
little confused that you can get on here and buy stuff but are not returning any of my messages..

I replied to your PM about the part I bought from you. You said it was returned to you because someone placed a label over the address or something.

I then replied (I just checked my outbox) with something along the lines of, "No worries just reship it when you can, my address and have a great night, la la la."

I DID reply to your PM. Return your messages? I did. You last PM'ed me on the 28th I last replied on the 28th. IDK what, "not returning any of your messages" is supposed to mean. Then there's the "broken fender situation" statement. Sheesh guy, to the unknowing it sounds like I screwed you over or something. Man what did do wrong now?

EDIT to add. You PM'ed me at 9:12pm on 10-28-13. I replied at 10:45 on 10-28-13.

EDIT EDIT to add. Coady PM sent with my shipping info. Have a GREAT weekend!!
Andrew

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-01-2013).]

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
hey Andrew (weloveour86se)
i want to apologize here in public for my error. I mixed up your name with cody (86fiero3.4). we are having issues over claims on a broken item i purchased from him. and my frustration flared when i thought he was on here buying stuff and avoiding contacting me. so again im very sorry. you have been a straight up good guy with me in our dealings and i appreciate your understanding and pm.
i was the other person asking about the scoops and if you want them i will back down
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Sold
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

hey Andrew (weloveour86se)
i want to apologize here in public for my error. I mixed up your name with cody (86fiero3.4). we are having issues over claims on a broken item i purchased from him. and my frustration flared when i thought he was on here buying stuff and avoiding contacting me. so again im very sorry. you have been a straight up good guy with me in our dealings and i appreciate your understanding and pm.
i was the other person asking about the scoops and if you want them i will back down

No worries Coady. BTW did you ever reship the part I purchased? Please PM me with tracking.

Coady PM pending.

Coady please be more careful where you fire that thing! Muzzle discipline please so to speak. You could really hurt someone (damage a reputation) with false or erroneous claims of Tom foolery.

Edited.....
------------------

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-02-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Coady PM sent.

And yes I edited my previous post. TY for your PM and just LMK when the part I bought off you like 3 weeks ago gets shipped. Please PM me the tracking if you get a minute.

TY and HAGN...
Andrew
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Parts received. They look GREAT! Awesome packing BTW!

TYVM, feedbacks left. HAGN!
Andrew
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Andrew for buying the scoops. Really glad they arrived safe and sound! you made this transaction go very smooth.

Jeff

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock