Started on: 10-31-2013 04:45 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: RCR on 01-05-2014 04:47 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Now you can get into the Kit Car business for less than the cost of one body kit.

I have a complete set of F40 molds a complete set of T.R. molds (including a complete set of the fiberglass panels from the T.R. molds for sale.

For those that are not in the know, the completed F40 looks like this.....

And the T.R. look like this ......

I'm getting old enough that I'm likely not to be building very many more of these cars in this lifetime. So paying for storage is not what I want to do. (& if I do need a body, I can always buy a body from you)

About the T.R. molds......

I’m selling a complete set of TR Fiberglass molds.

These molds will make the TR replica body kit that is designed to fit on the Fiero chassis (with a 7.25" stretch).

This listing is for the molds needed to manufacture the body kit that was used to build the cars in these pictures. The cars in these pictures ARE NOT for sale in this listing.

This sale is for the Molds from which you can make the body panels to build the body kit. Finished cars are only shown as a reference to what you can build with the panels you can make from these molds.

These molds are not perfect. They are about 20 years old & have made about 10 bodies, so a little wear & tear from some limited production is present in these molds.

These T.R. molds have a complete set of panels currently stored in the molds. So you get the fiberglass body & interior panels for the T.R. with the molds.

About the F40 molds.....

Whoever buys the T.R. molds is going to get a set of F40 molds thrown into the deal. I'm not selling these molds, I GIVING them to whoever buys the T.R. molds.

This is a complete set of F-40 Fiberglass molds & tooling.

These molds will make the F-40 replica body kit that is designed to fit on the Fiero chassis.

This listing is for the molds & tooling needed to manufacture the body kit that was used to build the cars in these pictures. The cars in these pictures ARE NOT for sale in this listing.

This sale is for the Molds from which you can make the body panels to build the body kit. Finished cars are only shown as a reference to what you can build with the panels you can make from these molds.

These molds are not perfect. They are about 20 years old & have had about 40 bodies pulled from them so there will be some wear & tear from production.

These items have to be picked up at my shop in Loves Park, IL. You'll need a big truck to carry them all.

The bottom line price is $4500 cash. If you want to negociate the price then the price is $6500 & I'll let you talk me down to $4500.

I have pictures of all of the items that are included & I can email them to you if you'd like.

Thanks

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-31-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DDirect Link to This Post
So for $6,500 I get the molds and the cars? Ok I am being a smart ass.

Too bad that I am too old to tackle this now that I have a job that gives me the excess cash and house with space to do this.

Good luck.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BOBBY D:

Too bad that I am too old to tackle this now that I have a job that gives me the excess cash and house with space to do this.

Good luck.

I know what you mean.

Wrestling the bigger molds around is a young man's thing.

I think there is still a market out there for these kits.

Besides, back a few years ago, just the body panels that are in the T.R. molds used to sell for more than I'm asking for the lot.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 11-01-2013).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
S**t! STILL can't find the keys to that **** time machine!

Yea, if, if, if.......I wasn't in the same boat, I'd love to have the T.R. capability...and I agree, there's still a market for both them and the F40...but I'm doin' good to get quarter panels made these days! And I'm still trying to build my own 308, which may still be in pieces when I'm pushin up daisies.

Anyway, hell of an opportinity for somebody with more energy, space, time, money and inspiration than me.

Good luck with the sale, I don't think you'll have a problem selling them. Might try over at MadMechanics, that's ALL they do!

HAGO!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

S**t! STILL can't find the keys to that **** time machine!

Yea, if, if, if.......I wasn't in the same boat, I'd love to have the T.R. capability...and I agree, there's still a market for both them and the F40...but I'm doin' good to get quarter panels made these days! And I'm still trying to build my own 308, which may still be in pieces when I'm pushin up daisies.

Anyway, hell of an opportinity for somebody with more energy, space, time, money and inspiration than me.

Good luck with the sale, I don't think you'll have a problem selling them. Might try over at MadMechanics, that's ALL they do!

HAGO!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I'd put them on madmechanics but I can't even find (or remember) my screen name & password for Madmechanics any more.

Archie
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I'll throw your add up, Archie, with a link back here...

Bob

edit for bad english...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 11-06-2013).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

I throw your add up, Archie with a link back here...

Bob

Thanks

Bob.

Archie
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
A bump before EBay

Thanks

Archie
EVM_Rob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to figure out all I can beg, borrow and sell to get my hands on these
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
The bottom line price is $4500 cash. If you want to negociate the price then the price is $6500 & I'll let you talk me down to $4500.

gotta remember that one.

sigh, "if if if"... heck of a deal. Definitely tempting. Unfortunately my cash is mostly going to home remodeling right now. I hope you find a buyer
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
bump
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
FYI, thses items have been sold!
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

FYI, thses items have been sold!

Anyone we know (or should know)?

Bob

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock