Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Brand New Mr. Mikes Leather Seats w/GT center logo for sale! W/matching door panels!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Brand New Mr. Mikes Leather Seats w/GT center logo for sale! W/matching door panels! by Indyellowgt
Started on: 10-19-2013 08:51 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Indyellowgt on 11-01-2013 06:42 PM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hey All.
Welp,I hate to do it,but I've gotta sell these beauties to help finance the madness without having to break into the vault.
Specs: Mr Mike's Leather(not leatherette)"Italian Style" Seats. Gray,with "GT" logo stitched in them.
These skins are FULLY installed on non-speaker seats,with recline handles AND perfect side hinge covers.
Also included are a pretty cool matching set of "GT" Door panels,covered in a similar colored gray vinyl,and a similar "GT" LOGO. Very cool. A very nice instant upgrade to your fiero..
These seats cost $770 New. These skins are fully installed and have door panels to cone along with them.
Unfortunately due to using my Droid,I cannot 'pip' the pics on here.. so if someone could help me out I'll email you the pics and maybe you could post for me.... Would be a huge help..

$550 for the entire set up. Plus shipping. I would think shipping will run $80++ in the lower 48.

Please email me for pics or any questions. markwebber1976@gmail.com
Or shoot me a text,or feel free to call me. 207.651.4138
I am located in Southern Maine.

Thanks guys!

Mark Webber
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

I just PM'd you and emailed you

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 10-19-2013).]

northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarDirect Link to This Post
mark I was first, I have been advertising on here for over 2 weeks for a set of seat covers send me some pics, or just pm me ill send you my email address thanks first come first serve,,,usually...lol
FieroNate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNateClick Here to visit FieroNate's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroNateDirect Link to This Post
Are they still for sale?
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hey Nate. Working with "InfiniteWill" right now on this.. I'll keep everyone posted..
Thanks for the interest.
Mark
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
SOLD! Thanks Will.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

Packages arrive today I will post pictures tomorrow of them installed!

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Nice grab, Will. Let's see the pics...

Bob
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Can't wait to see!!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Sure make the rest of the interior look shabby! My original GT seat were in very good condition (8 of 10) but these sure class up the joint!

Thanks again Mark!

Dr. W.

------------------

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Looks awesome,Doc!!

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock