1984 pontiac fiero 2.8 v6 4 speed by OXFDFIERO
Started on: 09-13-2013 10:00 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: OXFDFIERO on 12-21-2013 09:09 PM
OXFDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
selling my 84 fiero for $1350 with a 2.8 v6 4speed manual transmission It used to have a 4 cylinder iron duke with an automatic transmission but I swapped everything over from an 86 gt I had got involved in an accident with. Some parts I have replaced on the car are the windshield, wiper blades, moog front upper and lower balljoints, moog front inner and outter tirods, monroe front shocks, front upper control arm poly bushings, moog rear lower balljoints, moog rear outter tie rods, monroe struts, lower degree fan switch, temp sensor, thermostat, all new top end gaskets with repainted valve covers and upper and lower plenums, and the 87-88 headlight motor and harness upgrades. Car has 132,000 and will climb daily because its my daily driver. I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting but if you have anymore questions call Dylan at 248-462-2103 or just pm me on here

[This message has been edited by OXFDFIERO (edited 11-22-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
price drop to $2400 I had an unfortunate issue happen today. My car was parked near a curb with somewhat of a tiny hill, the passenger whipped the door open like an idiot and the door dug into the grassy hilly area. The passenger then proceeds to slam the door close and takes a corner of the passenger side door cover fibreglass right off will get pics of the damage soon to all those who are interested
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
any takers for $2,250? I also put the 88 black mesh wheels back on. Two of the tires are snows that have pretty good tread on them and the other two tires will need replacing soon but still drivable. Will get pics of tomorrow of the damage mentioned above and of the car overall with the black mesh wheels on it.
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post

OXFDFIERO

97 posts
Member since Dec 2011
damage mentioned above is shown in the first pic

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I've seemed to change my mind about selling the car it's not for sale anymore
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
car is back up for sale $2000
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
where did you get those seat covers?
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
they're iggee synthetic leather seat covers I got off a forum member on here who goes by GoKart

http://www.iggee.com/

btw any takers at $1800
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
still would consider $1800 or trades entertaining a 4 cylinder fiero because gas just isnt cutting it with this thing
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
price lowered to $1650 and heres some more recent pics of the car

OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Daily bump $1500 is the lowest I can go. Trunk corners are rusted out and a little rot on the frame but its still drivable. Car now has 136,000 miles and the needle to gauge has fallen but the car has never overheated. Needs new 4X10 speakers and 4X6 speakers that are hooked up to the speaker in the headrest wires not jerry rigged at all connector type style, speakers lay on the center console because the wires only go so far. 15" sub paired with a 400 watt amplifier. Pioneer CD player. Car now has the se 14" wheels with new tires. Car also needs an alignment due to all the suspension upgrades, I got it pretty dead on on 3 wheels but the left rear will need to be aligned due to negative camber. sunroof leaks but I'm in the process of repairing that and getting an alignment soon if its not sold in the next couple of weeks
PFF
System Bot
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2013 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm a little bit more flexible on the price guys just let me know. I'm going through some tough times right now and really need the money
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
bump $1350 obo
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
ttt $1200
OXFDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIERODirect Link to This Post
bump!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock