FS 1984 SE with 3800SC/4t65E combo--$2000 by starlightcoupe
Started on: 09-12-2013 06:35 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: starlightcoupe on 09-12-2013 10:17 PM
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Reluctantly, I am selling my great running Notchie with 3800SC and 4t65E HD automatic transmission for $2000. My lower spine nearly became disconnected to the mid part making entering and exiting the Fiero very difficult. Recent spinal fusion and long term rehab care helped a lot but I still can't easily drive my beloved car.

I'd post pix but my computer doesn't want to cooperate with PIP but here is a link to my craigslist ad: http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/4035712840.html

If you're interested in the car or have questions or both, PM me or reply through the craigslist ad.

Incidentally, Mike Gonzalez made the conversion and Ryan Gick programmed the ECM so the car runs very well and very fast.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersDirect Link to This Post

Good luck with the sale Richard. Hopefully the Grand Prix is a little more comfortable for you.

Have you and Judy assimilated to podunk Southern Oregon yet?

Best regards,

Chance
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Chance, for posting the photos for me. Podunk Or, is ok but as much as I hate to admit it, I miss Colorado and especially my home state of Texas.

Judy is done with her chemo and my physical therapy aka physical torture will resume Tuesday.

Have fun in Spokane! and good hearing from you again.

Best,

Richard

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock