Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  86Gt, zz4 tpi, Archie hatchback, norms hood, dean bumper, digital gauges, Lambo doors

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

86Gt, zz4 tpi, Archie hatchback, norms hood, dean bumper, digital gauges, Lambo doors by CommanderKeen
Started on: 09-03-2013 12:54 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: FieroGTguy on 12-21-2013 06:42 AM
CommanderKeen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Price lowered to 8k obo (please make an offer)

This is a 1986 fiero gt with a fuel injected zz4 built by Archie. Also has Archie side skirts, one of the first Archie hatchbacks and custom side scoops. Flipper hold by norms fiberglass, and whodeanies awesome read bumper. Included is one completely mounted and one partially mounted decah Lambo hinges. Interior needs replacing. Included are the cool blue LED gauges made by a Pff member. Original four speed transmission. Gas strut flipper hood conversion mostly completed.

Clarification for above. The interior needs to be reinstalled/replaced. One lambo door has been fitted and installed, but needs the door skin put back on. The other lambo door was half installed, and the rest of the parts are included. The toms digital clusters are still NIB. The norms hood was being upgraded to gas struts and a different latch. The latch was not replaced, so it may require some fitting there. Otherwise the car needs a wash and a good paint job. All the parts for it to be back to 100% are included, plus spares.

The norms hood and rear bumper were modified to on include the black bumper stripe around the car as I wanted to retain some feel of the original body. Door panels not mounted but included. Interior parts included. 17inch wheels included.

This was a several year long project. The rest of my budget for this thing disappeared into whodeanies shop. I have a great deal off money into this car, but can't justify finishing it. With some body work and some paint you could have a sweet ass lookin fiero.

Anyone truly interested hit me up and make an offer. It's open house in SE Wisconsin if anyone wants to see it. Thanks.

Looking for 8k

[This message has been edited by CommanderKeen (edited 12-17-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Now this is a shame to have to sell your dream car. That while ordeal with whodeenie just pisses me off that someone could do that to all the good people on this forum. I'm sure after getting screwed I would probably feel the same way you do about finishing the car. GLWS hope you change your mind about it though.
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesDirect Link to This Post
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Btt
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Btt
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
soooo....... how far South and East in Wisconsin is it again??
on a % scale 1 to 10 how complete is this car? can i drive it home during the daylight hours??
also is it the drivers side door hinge thats installed?? I hope

i have been thinking about adding a V8 to the stable of a 87-3800SC and a 87 Mera i already have, so a 3rd Fiero would be welcome for sure, thanks in advance .......

*edit*
whoops i re-read it.....No door panels. that could be a problem for me. you got any pictures, maybe??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-04-2013).]

bw03

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Direct Link to This Post
There's some pics here which leads to a build thread (bottom of page 1)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092379.html
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you from actually seeing the car in person that this would have been/will be one stunning ride when finished. It makes me sad that you are moving towards selling it. I hope you reconsider and move towards finishing your dream.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a GREAT deal!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I just read the whole saga of this car...it's almost unbelievable that this is how it all ends?

Best wishes with whatever you decide to do with it and free bump.

Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I just read the whole saga of this car...it's almost unbelievable that this is how it all ends?

Best wishes with whatever you decide to do with it and free bump.

What he said. (Personally, I think you should keep it and finish it up. And, thank you for your service.)
PFF
System Bot
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bad Cornflakes:
What he said. (Personally, I think you should keep it and finish it up. And, thank you for your service.)

Thanks. I have thought a lot about it, but I need a much smaller life for my next adventure. I appreciate all the bumps, and hope someone makes a sweet car out of this someday.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
This is an excellent deal. Wish I wasn't cash poor right now!
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
To the top!
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
It is not clear to me what the exact situation is for this car and it may not be clear to potential buyers. What is done? What needs to be done? I may be a dummy, but in reading the links I did not feel I know what the deal is with the car as it is today.

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 11-03-2013).]

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

It is not clear to me what the exact situation is for this car and it may not be clear to potential buyers. What is done? What needs to be done? I may be a dummy, but in reading the links I did not feel I know what the deal is with the car as it is today.

Thanks, I will update the original post.

The interior needs to be reinstalled/replaced. One lambo door has been fitted and installed, but needs the door skin put back on. The other lambo door was half installed, and the rest of the parts are included. The toms digital clusters are still NIB. The norms hood was being upgraded to gas struts and a different latch. The latch was not replaced, so it may require some fitting there. Otherwise the car needs a wash and a good paint job.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Went to see built thread because I would like to purchase if I can get liquid enough.
With all the drama you've gone through with this car...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/112299.html

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 11-15-2013).]

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Can you PM your phone # to me please?

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Will entertain any decent offer.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I got word that I should have the money within the next 2 weeks. What's a dolly run?

Greg
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'll have the money soon. I can send $1000 down, and the rest on deliver + dolly fee? I bought a custom dash for it. It will be in great hands.

Greg

------------------

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Have you driven it since you got it back from whodeanie's? I know you didn't do extensive road testing in it's condition, but does it shift without grinding? I'm sure it sounds great. Start on first try? I'd love to get a few walk around videos before it gets here, and hear/see it running if your phone can take video. All pics and videos are more the merrier. 😃

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock