Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS\For Trade: IMSA front, Closed Mouth Chin spoiler!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS\For Trade: IMSA front, Closed Mouth Chin spoiler! by bw03
Started on: 08-26-2013 10:05 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: bw03 on 09-01-2013 01:30 PM
bw03

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Direct Link to This Post
I recently got a fiero and there was a IMSA front closed mouth chin spoiler on it already. It's in good condition. Because my driveway is steep, I did a slight scrape on the right corner but you can't really see it since it was the bottom of it. I took it off the car and decided it wasn't for me so here it is for sale.

Note: I do not want to ship this so it might be even a harder sell here. Having said that, the price will be $65. I live south of Boston, MA.

Some parts I could use if you want to do a partial trade with cash give or taken depending on value.

The torx screws that hold the radio trim plate (need about 2-3 of them)
Clear plastic cover for overhead map light. Just need one of the 2 middle ones
Smooth right front marker light trim for GT
Front GT fiero emblem
2 center caps with fiero logo for GT mesh rim
GT taillights (I can dream, can't I?)

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll need more stuff as I continue finding things to fix.

Here are the pics of what I'm selling..

Pic 1 and Pic 2

Edit: got most of the parts I need from another member. Just need taillights now.

[This message has been edited by bw03 (edited 08-27-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Just brought one $200.00 shipped.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I'll take it for $65 bucks...as long as you ship it! I'll pay the shipping on Greyhound.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 08-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
I will gladly take it and can pick up. If it's still available that is. You have a PM.
bw03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Direct Link to This Post
PM sent. Sale pending to weloveour86se.

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I will gladly take it and can pick up. If it's still available that is. You have a PM.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bw03:

PM sent. Sale pending to weloveour86se.

I will be there Saturday come hell or high water. Possibly Friday afternoon. Not sure which yet though. Work...

I will see what stuff I can scare up for you. I have a box full of little parts, screws, lenses etc...

I can Paypal now but will bring cash as agreed. See you soon.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Home now with the spoiler. Pleasure to meet you. Ty for taking the time to meet us. I can't wait to mock the spoiler up.

Now you know your going to have to post up about your car. Guys, he's got a sweet looking Fastback with a V8!!! Bill you gotta share with us about your car. That things gotta be a screamer! I know I would like to hear about what's in it. Think I saw a Carb...

------------------

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-30-2013).]

bw03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Direct Link to This Post
It was also a pleasure to meet you weloveour86se. Thanks for making this sale smooth and easy. My car is a carbureted. It was project car that was never really completed. The engine, with no real miles on it, is supposedly a crate SBC with a bore 4.040 x 3480 stroke (356.88 ci). I've worked out some of the bugs and the only thing left is getting the alternator to charge.

[This message has been edited by bw03 (edited 08-31-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Before...

After...

TYVM Bw03! One step closer to the look I'm going for and closer to a real paint job!

BTW Bw03 I would love to see a couple pics of your car. You know us PFF'ers LOVE pics. Whats up with your Alt.?
bw03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Direct Link to This Post
Wow, that don't no time for you to paint and put that on your car.

I'm not sure what's up with the alternator yet. I haven't much time to play with the car as my little one takes up a lot of my time. Hopefully sometime this week I can pull it out and test it. Here's a video of the car from the person I got it from.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...Rfw&feature=youtu.be

[This message has been edited by bw03 (edited 09-01-2013).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock