Parting out a 86' SE and a 87' GT by AADrcw
Started on: 08-17-2013 03:13 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: Glen87 on 09-03-2013 05:18 PM
AADrcw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
Me and a friend are parting out 2 fieros, One is a 1986 SE 2.8 auto with 139,xxx miles, runs and drives great (parting out due to rust) and the other is a 1987 GT 2.8 manual with 132,xxx miles and runs and drives great (front end frame damage). We have a complete tan interior, everything is in good shape except the dash has alot of cracks. The seats are from a 85 and have working headrest speakers and no rips. The other interior is grey, we have most of it for sale, we are keeping the seats for another car. Pretty much everything else is there.

I took a ton of pictures and that still isn't all of it for sale. If you don't see it in the pictures feel free to ask I may have the part you need just not pictured. I took so many it was a ton easier to make a album on photobucket instead of posting them here.
PICTURES http://s79.photobucket.com/...ibrary/Fiero%20parts The cars are already partially disassembled in these pictures, they were complete cars when we started

If you would like a specific picture of a item or close up pics of a specific item please let me know and I can take them and send them to you. Also there are extra parts pictured that aren't from either car being parted out, everything in the album posted is for sale.

You can reply here if interested or call or text Andrew at 513-227-5120. Both cars are located in Colerain, Ohio which is about 20 minutes northwest from downtown Cincinnati.

I am no longer associated with parting either of these cars out. if interested in anything please PM ReaperKeres. I will no longer be able to help out with it.

[This message has been edited by AADrcw (edited 09-11-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
don297

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Direct Link to This Post
Could you post a picture of the decklid and vents from the notchback? Also would you be willing to ship if I pay?
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
Sure, I have a gloss black luggage rack decklid and a silver one with a spoiler. Which one would you like pics of?
don297

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Direct Link to This Post
The one with the spoiler please. It is a notchback correct? Or is only the one with a rack a notchback?
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it is a notchback. I have 2 spare notchback decklids and one spare fastback decklid.
don297

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Direct Link to This Post
Ok thanks for clarifying. If you have the side vents from a notchback I would also be interested in those. I'll check later for pics and get back to you.
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a gray shifter "cap", the piece of the console that goes around the shifter and the shift bezel screws to.
Any chance the one you have is still in good shape? If so, price + shipping to ZIP 60403.
Thanks!
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Looking for a gray shifter "cap", the piece of the console that goes around the shifter and the shift bezel screws to.
Any chance the one you have is still in good shape? If so, price + shipping to ZIP 60403.
Thanks!

Are you talking about the brushed aluminum look piece that goes around the shifter or the black piece under it?
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneDirect Link to This Post
If you could post a few pictures that would be great... there are a few things that I need related to the tan interior. Does car with the tan interior have any power options?
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to have pictures up here in a few hours at most. both cars have power windows, mirrors and locks, however the tan drivers door panel had been replaced at some point with one from a manual mirror car so it has the hole for the mirror control.
crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungDirect Link to This Post
Does the SE have a good drivers rocker panel?
PFF
System Bot
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashyoung:

Does the SE have a good drivers rocker panel?

Yes it does
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AADrcw:

Are you talking about the brushed aluminum look piece that goes around the shifter or the black piece under it?

The black piece that goes under it, kind of a "U" shaped box.

AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

The black piece that goes under it, kind of a "U" shaped box.

Alright, the black one i have isnt in the best shape, it looks like someone sat on it and broke it at some point.
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

AADrcw

237 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Updated first post with link to photobucket album of pictures. Right now there are 47 pictures, As we remove stuff I will update with pictures.
stefanosg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stefanosgClick Here to visit stefanosg's HomePageSend a Private Message to stefanosgDirect Link to This Post
I need the cables for the climate control.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post
Interested in full Gt Swap, the manual interior trim for shifter, automatic shift clip to hold handle in place, 2nd gen headlight swap.
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Interested in full Gt Swap, the manual interior trim for shifter, automatic shift clip to hold handle in place, 2nd gen headlight swap.

Originally posted by stefanosg:

I need the cables for the climate control.

PM sent to each of you
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a text regarding some parts.

Skip
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Direct Link to This Post
By chance do you have a front drivers side fender available?
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sniper69:

By chance do you have a front drivers side fender available?

I do have 2 driver side fenders available

Sent you a pm btw

[This message has been edited by AADrcw (edited 08-18-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Direct Link to This Post
Thanks - Pm and text replied to.
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Driver side Intake cover...Price shipped to 14150? Also how much for the body panel you attach too, both sides. ty
tjthorson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjthorsonClick Here to visit tjthorson's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjthorsonDirect Link to This Post
Need a pair of grey visors, no mold, rips or wrinkling. Shipped to IL, 60126. Let me know via PM and Ill paypal u. Thx!

------------------
Todd Thorson
Current Fiero - 86GT auto
http://www.toddsplace.com

AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tjthorson:

Need a pair of grey visors, no mold, rips or wrinkling. Shipped to IL, 60126. Let me know via PM and Ill paypal u. Thx!

The visors arent in the best shape unfortunately.

All pms replied. If I missed one please send me another.
ReaperKeres

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperKeresSend a Private Message to ReaperKeresDirect Link to This Post
Bump
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Direct Link to This Post
It was nice meeting you on Thursday. The fender I bought from you looks great. Thanks again! Positive feedback being left.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I could use a nice, uncracked front V6 exhaust manifold (the one near the firewall). LMK if you have one and what you want for it.
bcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bcampbellSend a Private Message to bcampbellDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a getrag select shifter cable? If so how much shipped to V0R 1N1 Canada? (with USPS please)
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
how much for the good condition dash?
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about dark gray glove box/console and the instrument cluster surround. that's the dark charcoal thing that the instrument cluster goes into
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to everyone who PMed me, I have been working alot of mandatory overtime and didn't get time to check for a day or so. If you sent a pm and I haven't replied please resend it.

mrfiero - On both cars the front manifold is cracked. I may have one in my parts shed, Ill check and get back with you tomorrow

bcampbell - PM sent

notwohorns - PM replied
Glen87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Glen87Send a Private Message to Glen87Direct Link to This Post
Im looking for a drivers manual mirror, hood vents for notch back and possibly the deck lid(rear hood?) with wing if available. Shipping to 50010, thanks.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock