WTB Radiator stock or otherwise by zkhennings
Started on: 08-06-2013 10:42 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: zkhennings on 08-08-2013 09:57 AM
zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsDirect Link to This Post
Construction workers blocked off the merging lane on a highway I was getting onto and I had to plow through cones to avoid hitting another car and it busted my radiator. I wanted to get a champion 3 core anyways, but I do not have the money saved up for it now and was wondering if anyone had a working radiator for cheap I could buy.

I don't care if it is 4 cyl or 6 cyl radiator because I have a 6 cylinder in my car, but my radiator is a 4 cylinder and it doesn't overheat so whatever. Let me know, I can only borrow my brother's car for so long.

It would be nice if I could just pick it up so if you live anywhere near Boston MA let me know. It does not have to be local though if no one local has one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
I have one from a low mile 65k 86 2.8 in parts storage. I can grab a few pics for you if you like.

In Old Orchard Beach, Maine. 1 and half hours up the 95?

edit to add pics.

BTW sorry to hear about your run in with those poor cones!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-07-2013).]

zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsDirect Link to This Post
A big thank you to weloveour86se, I went to pick up the radiator yesterday night and it is in great shape for a great price.

Zach

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock