Pair of Notchback Sail Panel Frames by Robertzep2
Started on: 07-26-2013 10:46 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 07-27-2013 06:43 PM
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
I am parting out a 1985 GT. I have for sale a pair of notchback sail panel frames. They are in good condition overall. The clip bases are intact on the backside. The Pontiac emblems need replaced. The clips and emblems are available from TFS, Part # 68364 (clip) and Part #68876 (emblem) . The Plexi Sails inserts are available from fierosails.com.
I would like $25.00 for the set plus shipping. PM me a zip and I'll get a you a quote. I take PayPal too, I just ask to please add 3% to cover their fees. The reason I ask for the PayPal fee is simple... I want to use the protection features of PayPal. If you send monies as a gift, neither the seller or the buyer is covered. I am trying to offer decent parts at a decent price for fellow Fiero affectionados. Please post here in this thread if you PM me, it helps to keep track if someone is interested.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
Sail Panels are sold.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock