FREE Parts in Des Moines by rroberts
Started on: 06-24-2013 10:15 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: rroberts on 06-27-2013 07:26 AM
rroberts

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rrobertsSend a Private Message to rrobertsDirect Link to This Post
I posted earlier about parts for sale but I need to get my house ready to put on the market and need everything gone.
So..... I'm willing to give it all away but you must take it all..... So it's all or nothing... Hope you understand..
I do not have the time to part and sale single items. The person that takes the items can do that.
Many parts but highlights are a 3800 SC that is mounted on the frame. A V8 adapter kit that for an automatic.
2 parts cars....an 87 SE hard top and an 85 2M6, extra speaker seats body parts and interior parts wing CV shafts struts and so on.
At one time I had many Fieros that we were doing engine swaps in. I am located on the NE side of Des Moines and willing to help load.

I'll give you my number if you send me a PM and are interested.

I do have a guy that wants to take it for scrap but would rather see it go to a Fiero person then scrap. Make some money and take the parts and sale them yourself.
All you have invested is your time and gas to pick the parts up.

I would like to see it gone by 7/8. That is the max time can hold off.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Man I'd love to have this stuff but no way to haul that much. Good luck I'm sure someone will snatch all this up!
mypontiac2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Direct Link to This Post
Hi Rod, I will take the stuff off your hands. I won't be able to come and get it untill july 6. I do have an 88 2.8 missing the intake.
Do the parts car need flatbed trailer or can I use a tow dolly?
Gabe
rroberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rrobertsSend a Private Message to rrobertsDirect Link to This Post
Sweet I was hating the idea of sending it all to the junk yard and scrap.
Russ blew the engine in the white 86 GT and wanted to replace the engine.
I won't have time for that I'm sure.
Looks like we will need to see what is available in Charlotte.
Might be 3 Fieros you will be taking.
mypontiac2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Direct Link to This Post
Sent you a PM
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post
For that price (free) I'd be willing to come over with a trailer. Any of the cars road able with some work?
I could come sooner if your in a hurry. As I said in my PM I would be interested in an 87 or 88 front bumper.
Could you PM me a list or what is available?
Unless mypontiac2 is taking it all.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 06-26-2013).]

rroberts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rrobertsSend a Private Message to rrobertsDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I feel now that all this belongs to mypontiac2 now and you should go through him for any parts you are needing.
I'll let him know who has asked for parts

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock