Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Fierofreak00's Custom supercharged 3800 fuel rail for sale - never used

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fierofreak00's Custom supercharged 3800 fuel rail for sale - never used by TXOPIE
Started on: 05-28-2013 10:26 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: blakeinspace on 07-03-2013 10:07 AM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
Have a never used Fierofreak00's Custom supercharged 3800 fuel rail for sale. I will not be able to utilize this great looking fuel rail, because I am utilizing power steering which leaves my alternator in the upper location.
Which in turn places the alternator in the way of the fuel rail.

Fierofreak charges:

Price is as follows and includes shipping (you ship me the core at your expense).
Complete set with no core is $250

I will knock off $25.00....so price is $225 (don't need a core). + shipping.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
That really sucks, I really wanted to see that awesome build of yours with my rails installed. Do you want me to try and make you another set that will work around the alt (I'm still working on Stephen's atm) but, would be willing to help you out in a pinch, I prolly could ship them together. -Jason
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

That really sucks, I really wanted to see that awesome build of yours with my rails installed. Do you want me to try and make you another set that will work around the alt (I'm still working on Stephen's atm) but, would be willing to help you out in a pinch, I prolly could ship them together. -Jason

Jason,

Going with a modified stock rail for now, but I will be swinging back around for one in about 60 days. So please think about how to route with alternator being in upper position.

Thanks

TXOPIE
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

snip.... -Jason

and maybe someday I will have some Jason on my car...

ewww....
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by :TXOPIE
Jason,

Going with a modified stock rail for now, but I will be swinging back around for one in about 60 days. So please think about how to route with alternator being in upper position.

Thanks

TXOPIE

Got a couple ideas floating around, I'll give it some thought and try to mock something up.

I'm also working on trying to outsource a couple of the harder to make (read: tedious) parts to make, I'll know later today if he can do them. That's all I'm waiting on to finish Stephens' set.

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

and maybe someday I will have some Jason on my car...

ewww....

Um, I don't know if I'd want to touch that....(oh wait, that didn't sound right....)

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Got a couple ideas floating around, I'll give it some thought and try to mock something up.

Did you ever check to see if your rails will work with the coilpacks in the stock location?

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Did you ever check to see if your rails will work with the coilpacks in the stock location?

No, my apologies, and quite honestly, It simply slipped my mind. I will get on it as soon as I can, and we'll see if we can't get something going for you. -Jason

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
item was rcvd as described (quite a while ago actually... I just forgot to make it public)

Pleasure doing business, and am leaving positive feedback and a (+), hope you have time to do the same.

Good Luck with all the projects!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock