Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Specialties 30955 14" Sniper Half Wrap Billet Steering Wheel

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Billet Specialties 30955 14" Sniper Half Wrap Billet Steering Wheel by fieroguru
Started on: 05-22-2013 07:07 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: fieroguru on 05-30-2013 05:23 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
This billet aluminum steering wheel came with a Fiero I just picked up. It doesn't go with any of my other cars, so I would like to part with it. I am pretty sure it is the billet specialties 30955 wheel from reviewing the pictures on Amazon. New price on Amazon is $224.99 not including the billet column adapter.
http://www.amazon.com/Bille...f=pd_sim_sbs_auto_10

This wheel needs some polishing to bring back its luster, but should be a good wheel for someone. I am looking for $150 shipped for the wheel and column adapter in the lower 48 states, but open to offers.

Here are pictures of the actual wheel for sale:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Definately give you another bump for that price. The basic wheel is the price you quoted from Amazon. Having it wrapped by Billet Specialties in ANY color jacks the price to $277 so someone will be getting one hell of a deal from you.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
i'll set the looooooow end with a bid at $120 shipped.
sooo some one offer more and steal it from me

*edit*
question, tho.....
is the hand part of the wheel itself "full" round aluminum with a face front "Half" wrap?
i see monut holes on the back side

*edit*

its still little hazy but i got this from their site..." The face of each half-wrap steering wheel boasts a custom front steering ring"
so i have to assume its got maybe plastic wrapped then bolted to the aluminum

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-25-2013).]

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

i'll set the looooooow end with a bid at $120 shipped.
sooo some one offer more and steal it from me

*edit*
question, tho.....
is the hand part of the wheel itself "full" round aluminum with a face front "Half" wrap?
i see monut holes on the back side

*edit*

its still little hazy but i got this from their site..." The face of each half-wrap steering wheel boasts a custom front steering ring"
so i have to assume its got maybe plastic wrapped then bolted to the aluminum

The backside of the wheel ring is billet aluminum and the colored face ring on the front bolts to it. You should be able to remove the colored ring for polishing.

If your offer of $120 shipped was serious, I will accept it. Payment can be sent via paypal to fieroguru@lycos.com.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

The backside of the wheel ring is billet aluminum and the colored face ring on the front bolts to it. You should be able to remove the colored ring for polishing.

If your offer of $120 shipped was serious, I will accept it. Payment can be sent via paypal to fieroguru@lycos.com.

SWEET!!

i have too wait till Tuesday to get monies into my account then i have to transfer to paypal.
so i need a week 'pernt near. so if any body has more to offer, ya got till Tuesday.

i want this bad, my steering column is loose so i have to pull the wheel anyway, then i want to swap the wheel from my black '87 to my red '87 in the end....so its win win, over here

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-26-2013).]

robiwon1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Direct Link to This Post
It is a nice wheel and polishes up real well.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
bump
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

bump

its still up for grabs....since yesterday was a holiday my direct deposit pay check did not post today and i just found out my passenger CV boot is leaking grease everywhere

this will set me back a week..... i still want this screaming deal and if its still here next Tuesday its mine!!
lessen i get beat/out bid........the heat is on!!

sorry about the delay Guru......
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
bump to the top
frmula505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frmula505Send a Private Message to frmula505Direct Link to This Post
I'll give you 130, can paypal right away.
frmula505@yahoo.com
is best way to get a hold of me.

[This message has been edited by frmula505 (edited 05-30-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Steering wheel has been sold and payment received.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock