Started on: 05-19-2013 09:07 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Danyel on 05-21-2013 06:39 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
As the title says I am needing the 2 plugs that insert into a Gen 2 door module with a couple of inches of wire on them. This is to finalize my research .... I have Paypal standing by
thanks
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm.....I have a few "parts" harnesses lying around. I'll take a look at them to make sure none are repairable, but I think one of them has some pretty big issues so cutting off these plugs shouldn't be a big deal. I'll PM you tomorrow.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Hmmmm.....I have a few "parts" harnesses lying around. I'll take a look at them to make sure none are repairable, but I think one of them has some pretty big issues so cutting off these plugs shouldn't be a big deal. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Thank you
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Are you referring to the 2-wire male harness that plugs into the headlight motor? If mrfiero doesn't have them, I have a pair of Gen 1 motors that were converted to work in an 88. I'm converting them back to Gen 1 harnesses, so I don't need the plugs. They've been cut from the chassis harness, so they have a couple of inches of wiring on each.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Are you referring to the 2-wire male harness that plugs into the headlight motor? If mrfiero doesn't have them, I have a pair of Gen 1 motors that were converted to work in an 88. I'm converting them back to Gen 1 harnesses, so I don't need the plugs. They've been cut from the chassis harness, so they have a couple of inches of wiring on each.

Hello
no I am needing the plugs that go into the door module from gen 2

THX
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure what a door module is. What I have is a Generation 2 wire plug that plugs into the Generation 2 headlight motor. I have both the male and female ends. If that's what you need, they're available.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
I think its these he is looking for.

Plugs into the drivers side relay module. Sorry but these are still connected to a complete harness.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I can cut those off of one of my harnesses......there are enough issues with it that I will just strip it for parts. PM me your address.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I can cut those off of one of my harnesses......there are enough issues with it that I will just strip it for parts. PM me your address.

Thank you ... PM sent

weloveour86se thank you for the pics .... those are the 2 plugs I am wanting to buy for my test rig ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-20-2013).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pic. Those aren't what I have.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Not a problem at all. Have a great day!
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
You might want to check at a parts store that carries Borg warner or Standard - -the wire and cable catalog should have these connections available. They may not be in stock but a good parts store can get them in a couple of days. Try carquest / Advance / O'Rilies / Federated Fisher

Just checked the online Standard catalog www.smpcorp.com Looks like the part numbers are cg70 cg71 cg74 cg75 check the catalog under part number search and if these are what you need it looks like rockauto has them in stock for a couple of bucks each!

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 05-21-2013).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all for your help .... plugs are on their way

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock