Started on: 05-12-2013 03:00 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 05-18-2013 10:35 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the two hard metal lines than run under the car for the air conditioning system, 84 or 85-88 lines. Prefer within 3 hours of metro Detroit, or shipped. Have paypal.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If you cant get them state side I have it from an 87 GT
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Let me make sure my dad didn't pitch them, but I should have the lines from an 88 base coupe and I am within an hour of Detroit
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I have all the A/C lines.

I'd sell them all with the evaporator and condensor for $50 if you remove it all yourself or $100 if I remove it all.
or $40 for the long lines by the gas tank if you remove them or $60 if I remove them.

from an 86 GT that's getting scrapped this week.

I've PM'd you my phone number.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Let me make sure my dad didn't pitch them, but I should have the lines from an 88 base coupe and I am within an hour of Detroit

If you have those, that would be great, let me know!
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have them. Let me know if you need pictures. Best I can tell they are in useable shape. Do you need any other parts?

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 05-13-2013).]

RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Cool, pictures would be great if you could get them. Do you also have the hoses that go from those lines to the compressor?

I'm picking up another part in Ohio this Saturday, would you be available that early? It would be on the way, or on the way back.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
I do not have the compressor hoses, I already sold them. I won't know if I am working Saturday or not till Thursday. If I do work Saturday, I will be home by 11:30. If I don't work I will be available anytime. I will get pictures posted for you tomorrow after work.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Just got back home, the lines should work perfectly, thanks again!
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Direct Link to This Post
are the lines & comdenser the same for 87 & 88? I have an 88 that needs them & an 87 parts car
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
The lines and condenser, yes. 84's had different lines, but the later years can be adapted to work. I'll just need the later hose assembly and a newer accumulator. Condenser was the same all years. Hose assemblies varied quite a bit depending upon year and engine.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock