Started on: 05-11-2013 07:34 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Sage on 05-25-2013 07:14 PM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Car has been sitting for at least two years. Project was started then left. I will post a couple pics here, I have more if interested.

Stock 2.8-5spd have to check mileage, but I believe it's around 110,000 car ran good "when parked" was supposed to be a paint project, but got abandoned for various reasons. Never going to have time to finish it, so hope somebody else will step up and get a cheap starter project that could be made nice.

Front bumper, headlight doors and wing and I think one door skin have all been sanded and are in primer, that's as far as the paint project went, then life and other priorities got in the way. Battery tray is worst rust issue, interior is pretty tore up, but I do have everything needed to put it back to stock, but will need seat covers and head liner replaced at the very least. It had a new fuel pump installed shortly before being parked and a new clutch slave cylinder and the passenger side inner tie rod(front end) has been replaced with a Rodney Dickman unit.

Make an offer if interested. I have no plans of parting it out, (if I had time to part it, I would probably finish it and drive it or sell it for a whole lot more than it'll bring as is!), so if you want/need parts, make me an offer on the whole car, then you can part it out, get what you want/need and probably make some cash to boot!

Car is just outside Marietta, OH

You can email me, pm me, or respond here, up to you.

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 05-14-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Buuump

HAGO!
KY87fierogt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KY87fierogtSend a Private Message to KY87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post

Pm sent

And answered.

HAGO!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
SOLD! Car was picked up today..has new owner and home in KY.

It actually started and ran after charging a battery and installing! Drove onto the trailer under it's own power. I expect the new owner will have the whole car tip top before I could've even had the surface rust all off of it!

Just a follow up, as I always wonder what happens with things people don't post the ending of a sale or problem.

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 05-25-2013).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock