1986 GT Fastback PARTS by gtxbullet
Started on: 05-10-2013 04:23 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 05-13-2013 10:31 PM
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
Parts that are for sale are listed, anything else is either junk or too much of a pain to remove, don't ask about other parts as I'm listing exactly what is for sale.

If it isn't listed then it's not for sale

THERE IS NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION to part out, so I have no engine or transmission parts except the Lower Engine mounting bracket $17 shipped (L-Shaped)

my paypal is goten@wi.rr.com - first to pay gets the part(s)

""""""""""""THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES!!!!""""""""""""""

I don't sell junk, if it works or just needs cleaning I sell it, if it's junk I toss it.

All LARGE parts are "PICK UP ONLY"

FASTBACK Taillight harness - $55

4-speed Shifter with both useable cables - $55 shipped (good if you need spares, or yours are frozen)

Fastback DRIP RAILS - $30 picked up $50 shipped (fully insured in oversized box with A LOT of packing and extra cardboard to stiffen the box's structure)

THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE """"""PICK UP ONLY""""""

(I can get $23 each on the GT wheels for scrap)
GREY GT wheels in pretty good condition (tires leak and are old) - $90 for all NO SHIPPING

another set of GREY GT wheels - 3 have wear on the mesh by the lug nuts, one is in good shape - $65 for all PICK UP ONLY

ALL THE Front Suspension (control arms, steering rack, crossmember, swaybar, spindles, brakes, etc etc - need to be cleaned up and fixed up) - $50 PICK UP ONLY

Both Front Fenders with round molding and GT/Aero Ground Effects - $25 for both PICK UP ONLY

Passenger Door Skins with Round Molding and GT/Aero Ground Effects - $20 PICK UP ONLY

Defrost glass - $25 if you remove it PICK UP ONLY
Front Windshield with no cracks (actually looks nicer than the one on my 88 show car :P ) - $35 you remove it PICK UP ONLY
WINDOWS MUST BE PAID FOR UP FRONT PRIOR TO REMOVAL

Complete Power Doors with harness and switches and inner door panels - $50 PICK UP ONLY

Complete Sunroof swap (roof, seal, glass, hardware) - $50 PICK UP ONLY

both front seats (driver's seat covers are shot, passenger are good) both seats for $40 PICK UP ONLY

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastically Imaginative Engineering Racing Object

I'm here to Help, just ask

www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Service)
1988 Base Coupe (the show car ;-) )
2003 GTP Daily Driver
Size 13 Feet with Cracking Ankles and Tired Knees

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 05-14-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Venomous

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousDirect Link to This Post
I know you said first with the money gets the item, but Ill be sending you a Paypal for the rear subframe w/control arms and tie rods on Sunday. Just have to pay bills first and make sure I have enough left over for the frame.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm this morning
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve, what is the color of the body parts??? I need a silver drivers side fender for my 87 GT !!!! Mel
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MEL H. JOHNSON:

Hey Steve, what is the color of the body parts??? I need a silver drivers side fender for my 87 GT !!!! Mel

The color is silver.
Both front fenders for $25 to you. or $20 for one.
Call me. Im free for you to pick stuff up most days.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
PM sent !!!!! Mel
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock