In Need of a Few Things ASAP by Pegasus88GT
Started on: 05-04-2013 07:42 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Phirewire on 05-08-2013 09:33 PM
Pegasus88GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTDirect Link to This Post
My 88 GT is headed off to get painted on June 1st so it will be ready just in time for the 30th. With that being said I'm in need of a few things. The first thing I need are a good set of drip rails. Mine are cracked and kinda falling off. The next thing I need are the gaskets that seal around the windows. Not the dew wipes but the actual gasket that goes the whole way around. I understand Fiero Store used to make them but no longer do. Lastly I was wondering if anyone was in the business of refinishing GT tail lights like IMSA GT did by painting them and masking off the clear portions. If you do or know someone that does refinish them I would greatly appreciate it.

So here's the list:

*Drip Rails (both sides good condition)

*Window Gaskets (both sides as both of mine leak in the car wash)

*Someone to refinish GT tail lights

Please let me know if you have what I need and what you're looking for it.

Thanks,

Nate
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post
Drip Rails can be completely deleted, with no real problems. The windows Gasket, I have a parts car you can yank them from. Not perfect but Don't leak. GT tail light refinished, good luck. Fiero Jon maybe?
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. Do your window gaskets seal against the window? Mine don't leak normally but when I go through a car wash they leak. The windows also fog up when the heater is on because they don't seal at the very bottom of the window against the back edge. I'd be interested if yours sealed well. Thanks!
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
I have a nice set of window gaskets if you are interested
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post
I've never had any leak only the top sunroof, under a high preassure car washer.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock