Started on: 04-22-2013 11:04 PM
Replies: 51
Last post by: fierogt28 on 06-20-2013 04:48 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
**EDITED 5/16/13**

I've added a few more parts and adjusted some of the prices. Feel free to make me an offer on anything you want.....I am negotiable.

-OEM tach filter (used).....$5

-V6 temp/fuel gauge.....$5

-lug nut caps (used).....$5/set of 20 (I have 2, maybe 3 sets)

-power trunk solenoids & relays (all bezels & switches have been sold).....$30 for what's left in the pic (will sell individually too, just ask!)

-V6 ECM's (1 each 5-sp., 4-sp. & auto).....$15 each

-'88 big brake brackets (uses stock calipers & Corvette rotors....I bought these from a forum member & never used them)....$75 shipped (bolts wrapped in blue towel) (sale pending)

-center skeleton (VERY nice shape....no cracks, but slightly melted on one ashtray light socket).....$50 shipped

-V6 distributor ICM to coil pigtail (clips intact).....$5

-'85 SE/GT seat back (skin only.....nice shape).....$20

-'85 SE/GT seat bottom (skin only.....slight tear, useable, but not perfect).....$5

-factory EQ radio from '87 GT (everything works perfectly).....$75 shipped

-'86-'87 GT/SE tan cloth dash pocket.....$12 shipped

-V6 crankshaft power pulley......$35 shipped

-V6 K&N air filter (used, but cleaned, oied & ready to install).....$25 shipped

-set of 4 brand new in the wrapper GM center caps for '86-'87 GT's.....$75 shipped

-aftermarket gray ebrake boot.....$10

-Pioneer TS-G4611 4x6 speakers (nice condition).....$20/pair

-V6 distributor....turns feely includes cap & module.....$20 shipped

-set of V6 exhaust manifolds....no signs of cracking, but one bolt broken off (see pic).....$60/pair shipped

-(2) manual pedal assemblies (one has a spring loaded clutch pedal, both in good shape).....$15 each

-brushed silver auto. shifter console.....bezel is scratched up and separated from vinyl, but in overall good shape.....$20

-Getrag 5-speed shifter assembly w/shifter arm & knob (from an '88 Formula).....$25

-'87-'88 coupe/Formula front license plate bracket.....nice shape, no cracks, but some minor rubs on the outer lip area.......$25 shipped

-Auxilliary gauge clusters (oil pressure & volt meter)......I have 7 in various stages of brokeness (5 gray ones & 2 tan (one tan is a resprayed gray one). Some have decent vinyl, but broken bases, others have good bases but warped vinyl.....all have the gauges, pigtail & clear lens. I only have 5 outer bezels though (4 brushed silver & 1 '88 pindot).....the gauges themselves should work just fine, but the plastics/vinyl may not be serviceable. I'd like to sell these as one lot, but might separate them......$75 shipped for everything (will sell individually too.....just ask).

-speedo bezels......I have 6 of these. (3) brushed silver, (2) brushed bronze & (1) '88 pindot. All are in good shape, but some have scuffs and water spots on the face......I'd love to sell these as a lot too (only because shipping one is so expensive)......$25 shipped for all 6 (will also sell these individually....just ask).

-bag of V6 upper plenum bolts. There should be enough big ones for 2 or 3, plenums, but there's not many (or any maybe) of the smaller ones.......$15 shipped for the whole bag.

That's all for now. Please reply here then PM me with what you'd like.......I will be going by who posted here first if there are several people interested in the same part. First to post (not first to PM me) gets first dibs. If you want multiple parts I might even work in a discount. All prices (unless otherwise noted) DO NOT include shipping. I will be shipping USPS parcel post & Priority Mail.....depending on it's size & weight (I will use whichever way is cheapest). I just don't have easy access to UPS or FedEX anymore.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 06-21-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
pm on these

-'88 big brake brackets (uses stock calipers & Corvette rotors....I bought these from a forum member & never used them)....$75 shipped (bolts wrapped in blue towel)

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

pm on these

-'88 big brake brackets (uses stock calipers & Corvette rotors....I bought these from a forum member & never used them)....$75 shipped (bolts wrapped in blue towel)

OK......I'll hold them for you.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

-factory subwoofer speaker boxes (no speakers).....$15 w/tube

Dibs on a subwoofer box with tube. PM sent.

I have an address in the States to ship to.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-23-2013).]

AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the tan 86 seat bottom & a fastback trunk lock, sendin PM with my info
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerDirect Link to This Post
Would the '85 SE/GT Seat Back skin be Driver or Passenger seat? (Trying to replace my driver seat skin w/o needing to doctor up a passenger seat cover)

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the fuel/temp gauge....
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

fierogtlt1

1006 posts
Member since Jul 2012
I'll take the fuel/temp gauge....
CaptDean

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaptDeanSend a Private Message to CaptDeanDirect Link to This Post
Two GT fastback decklid locks.
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a power trunk kit. Preferrably for a non defrost car. PM will be incoming on my lunch break.
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyDirect Link to This Post

FieroJimmy

737 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by Rugger:

Would the '85 SE/GT Seat Back skin be Driver or Passenger seat? (Trying to replace my driver seat skin w/o needing to doctor up a passenger seat cover)

The covers themselves are identical. If mounted on the other side of the car from where they were originally there may be a couple holes against the console, but with the seats in the car they shouldn't be visible.
PFF
System Bot
my286fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my286fierosSend a Private Message to my286fierosDirect Link to This Post
I will take a fastback decklid lock cover w/lock & rod.
Thanks
Bill
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rugger:

As FieroJimmy said, the seat back is the same (drivers side is identical to passenger side). The seat bottoms have holes for the brackets to bolt together in different spots, but even then once it is assembled nobody will ever see that. Many people use passenger side skins to repair their drivers seats since the passenger side gets far less use/abuse. LMK if you want it.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by my286fieros:

I will take a fastback decklid lock cover w/lock & rod.
Thanks
Bill

The 3 I have listed are spoken for, but I *think* I have another one hiding in another box. Please give me some time to do some more digging.....I'll let you know if I can find it.

UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Direct Link to This Post
Thanks
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Direct Link to This Post
just sent payment for the tan seat base & fastback trunk lock
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
All parts that were paid for today have been mailed out.....all went Priority Mail, so you guys will probably get your stuff on Saturday.

I just got word that I don't have to be in California on Monday, so I bumped my flight to early Tuesday. That means I will be adding more stuff later today and can sell stuff all through the weekend and even through early Monday.....probably need to cut things off around 1pm central time so I have enough time to box stuff up and go to the post office before they close.

Anyway......more stuff will be posted shortly!
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
**added these parts to the first post to make it easier to see everything**

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 05-16-2013).]

BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post
Mike, can I get dibs on the power mirror harness?

Peace!!
B2

[This message has been edited by BAM-BAM (edited 04-25-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Would you sell just a bezel?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BAM-BAM:

Mike, can I get dibs on the power mirror harness?

Peace!!
B2

Sure.....I'll bring it and the ECM tray with me when I'm in Vegas next weekend.
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Would you sell just a bezel?

For the power trunk/rear defog switches? Sure......which do you need? All I have are ones with holes for both switches and one with just one hole for the rear defog switch (I don't have any power trunk only bezels. LMK.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
One with both holes.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Since I am seeing beechwood (I think) would you have an aux guage pod? Don't need the guages or bracket, just the beechwood piece.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Since I am seeing beechwood (I think) would you have an aux guage pod? Don't need the guages or bracket, just the beechwood piece.

Last year I bought several misc. beechwood interior parts from someone, but most of it was really beat up and I threwmost of it away. It did include an aux. gauage pod, but it was not the correct factory color.....it had been resprayed. I'm not even sure if it was beechwood to begin with or a gray one painted to look beechwood. Either way, it is the wrong hue. I will look at it again to mke sure though.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

-'87-'88 4-cyl. ECM tray (for upgraded ECM swaps).....$10

PM sent, if one is still available. Thanks.
jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Direct Link to This Post

-120MPH speedo.....$20

I'll take it.. PM sent

-complete 120MPH speedo cluster assy......$50

And This one too

[This message has been edited by jaybug56 (edited 04-25-2013).]

1986OrangeFieroGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986OrangeFieroGtSend a Private Message to 1986OrangeFieroGtDirect Link to This Post
If Jaybug backs out ill take the -complete 120MPH speedo cluster assy......$50

Thanks
BAM-BAM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post
Mike, money sent for the PM harness. Let me know if you need a bump for shipping

Peace!!
B2
jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Direct Link to This Post

-120MPH speedo.....$20

I'll take it.. PM sent

-complete 120MPH speedo cluster assy......$50

Payment Sent for both

Thanks

[This message has been edited by jaybug56 (edited 04-26-2013).]

jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Direct Link to This Post
Both speedometers received today

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!

I'm back in town and can start shipping stuff again. I have more things to list and will do that this weekend. Some of them are big things, like wheels, decklids, bumper covers, etc. and I'm not sure I want to deal with that hassle yet......I may confine the big items to a local pick-up only thing (Dallas/Ft. Worth area).
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Direct Link to This Post
PM sent for the 88 headlight motors and harness.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
**Added these parts to the first post to make it easier to see everything**

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 05-16-2013).]

fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent your way
American Exotic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticDirect Link to This Post
Hi, is the K/N air filter still available? If so, I can offer $20 including shipping to Chicago area, thanks.
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Could you estimate shipping for 1 ea of the American graffiti cars?

Shoot me a pm and I can send paypal! Tyvm and have a great day!!

Der...im at 04064.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-16-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock