Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: TRUE Kris Munson Flush Mount headlights!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: TRUE Kris Munson Flush Mount headlights! by mnstrfiero
Started on: 04-17-2013 12:59 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: mnstrfiero on 04-17-2013 10:17 PM
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I've owned two sets of these, they are well constructed and are getting extremely difficult to find. The light pattern is nice, but the visibility isn't great. Is poorer than stock, in-case anyone wanted to ask.

$275 shipped (lower 48), PayPal accepted, buyer pays 3.5% fee, as I am already absorbing shipping.

Here is my previous Fiero with the flush mounts;

Here is the current set for sale;

Slight damage to driver side bucket (from previous owner);

*please reply to this thread first, so we have a fair order of interested parties.

Chris

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1fast2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Direct Link to This Post
I am killing myself to get my 3800 S/C project to a MAJOR local car show on the 17th of NEXT month under budget. those are calling out to me "Blow the budger... what budget,wife gona be pissed"

if somebody doesent but thoes REAL soon I'm gonna.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fast2m4:

I am killing myself to get my 3800 S/C project to a MAJOR local car show on the 17th of NEXT month under budget. those are calling out to me "Blow the budger... what budget,wife gona be pissed"

if somebody doesent but thoes REAL soon I'm gonna.

Act fast... last i heard kris munson passed away and no one is making this style anymore. I owned his 1st generation and his second generation.. the second generation is a very very niceley constructed design and thats what this set of headlights are.

mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I think these are priced well, they look great on the car, and especially with a matching paint job. Thanks! I also ship very quickly, thanks.

*** also- a very simple install. Harness is included. I can source the original install instructions as well.

[This message has been edited by mnstrfiero (edited 04-17-2013).]

mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mnstrfiero

661 posts
Member since Aug 2007

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Act fast... last i heard kris munson passed away and no one is making this style anymore. I owned his 1st generation and his second generation.. the second generation is a very very niceley constructed design and thats what this set of headlights are.

You are correct, Kris passed away some time ago. He will be greatly missed! I've had the rare opportunity to own two sets of these lights, along with turn signal covers.
1fast2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Direct Link to This Post
I'm gonna give some others 14-20 hours to pick them up, but I am gonna move some money around, this WILL be sold 24hours from now.
1shot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1shotSend a Private Message to 1shotDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
1shot- PM replied.
1shot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1shotSend a Private Message to 1shotDirect Link to This Post

Payment set via paypal.
Thanks, George
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Sold- thank you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock