Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Complete Gen2 F1F Light kit w/ lights, harness, battery tray, & battery wire kit (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Complete Gen2 F1F Light kit w/ lights, harness, battery tray, & battery wire kit by Alibi
Started on: 04-13-2013 10:48 AM
Replies: 43
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 11-10-2013 08:48 AM
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD

EDIT: The battery tray and associated wiring is SOLD. The buckets, lights, and harness is still available and will ship conus for $460.
I'm getting out of Fieros for now and am culling my posessions down. I hate to get rid of this kit as I'd love to put it on a Fiero in the future, but I just don't have the space to keep everything. I had the buckets installed on my '86 for about a year and was very pleased with their performance and looks over stock. Nothing is wrong with them and everything worked correctly when I removed them when I sold the car.

-Fiero1Fan Generation II Metal light buckets (used, will need to be repainted or powdercoated)
-High and Low 90mm Hella DOT approved lights (used, in perfect condition)
-Synthesis Tier III no-splice headlight wiring harness (used, perfect condition)
-V8Archie front-mount battery tray with installation CD (Brand new, never installed)
-Synthesis heavy duty battery tray wiring kit, contains both negative and positive leads as well as a wide ground strap (Brand new, never installed)

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 11-14-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Complete kit:

Battery cable kit:

Front-mount battery tray kit:

Buckets, Hellas, and cables:

The spray paint I used didn't stick to the nickel finish, so they need to be repainted or powdercoated. The drops on the plastic trim piece are just water:

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 04-13-2013).]

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I thought some of this stuff cost me more than I thought it did, but I double checked their current prices and dropped mine accordingly.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
how much for just the battery box set up?
thanks
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

I will not separate any items at this time.

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
opps missed that when i was reading your post...
let me know if you change your mind...
thanks
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
No problem. I'd just rather sell everything together as a bolt-in kit. If someone wanted just the headlights, buckets, and harness then that would free up the other half for you.
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
How much do you want for complete headlight setup?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

If someone wanted just the headlights, buckets, and harness

Asking price?
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I love the entire combination, unfortunately, no funds at the moment to purchase. Good luck with the sale.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I could use the harness... Oh, well.
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
If I separate, I'll have to up the overall price a bit to make up for buying extra shipping supplies and shipping to two addresses. Sound fair?

Again, I prefer a money order but if you want to cover paypal fees on your end then I'll take paypal. Someone has already called dibs on the battery tray/cables, assuming they are fine with the price.

Buckets, lights, and harness: $530 shipped

Battery tray, ground strap, battery cables: $200 shipped
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
pm me the total cost using paypal. for the battery relocation kit.
thanks
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting to see if someone confirms they want the light kit. I've had a few bites, but so far nothing solid.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
will you know in the next day or so? i have a few other things on here that im interested in and if im not getting the battery set up id like to order the other stuff
thanks
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

will you know in the next day or so? i have a few other things on here that im interested in and if im not getting the battery set up id like to order the other stuff
thanks

Ah. Alright, I'll go ahead and let it go separate then. PM incoming.

Price on the remaining buckets, lights, and harness reduced to $500 shipped.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

pm sent

Replied.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
Payment for the battery relocation kit and battery cable kit.
let me know when it goes in the mail
thanks
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Recieved. I should have it in the mail today or tomorrow, and I'll let you know either way.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
how much do i owe you for the extra charges? let me know and i can gift it to you
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Battery tray and battery wiring is sold.

I still have the buckets, lights, and harness for sale. I'll take $480 shipped conus for them.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Price reduced to $460 shipped.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Alex553

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex553Send a Private Message to Alex553Direct Link to This Post
Any pictures of the headlights installed?
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Id send you a link if I knew how to copy text on my phone, but just do a search for fiero1fan headlight buckets and you'll find gobs of threads on them.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

Alibi

2199 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
bump
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
received the battery relocation set up today. thanks alot. positive feedback left.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear it made it in safe!
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Still available for $460 shipped:

PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 10-28-2013).]

bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Brian
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I found an additional cable to adapt this for a rear-battery mount as well as for front-battery mount so it will work with whichever setup you have.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I still have this. I'm not on here a whole lot, so if I don't respond to a PM then email me at alibi1986@gmail.com

-Buckets
-Lights
-Harness

$460 shipped, CONUS.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
hey guys i bought the battery kit from this guy..(which is still sitting on my shelf) he packs it good, sends it fast and is very honest... this is a great chance to pick up a set of these lights trouble free
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the props!
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
no worries bud.. i just call em like i see em... glws
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Price reduced, $420 shipped conus.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock