Fiero Vector Shirt Design by cvrimages
Started on: 04-08-2013 11:55 AM
Replies: 33
Last post by: cvrimages on 07-21-2013 09:00 AM
cvrimages

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
I've recently been doing some vector drawings of my favorite cars and trucks to use as t-shirt designs. This is my latest one. I figured I'd post it here and see what Fiero fans thought. The one before this was of a Jeep Comanche and it really helped alot posting to the ComancheClub forum. The members pointed out stuff I missed and mistakes I made and really helped me hone the design. I used to own a Comanche and posted there before. I've never owned a Fiero but I've always wanted one and been a fan. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants one as is it's listed here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
looks real nice. you should do a notchback version of the gt also. good luck with you venture.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Nice, and in my car's body style. might have to get his and her shirts. Nice colors to choose from but do you have turqouise?
My87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My87gtClick Here to visit My87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to My87gtDirect Link to This Post
I would buy a few if you made a T-TOP Formula version... A few being one for each member of my family... Maybe two for me.

------------------
White 88 Formula with factory T-TOPS. Number 1016 out of 1252

http://i1167.photobucket.co...35/My87gt/Sig1-1.jpg

cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Nice, and in my car's body style. might have to get his and her shirts. Nice colors to choose from but do you have turqouise?

Yes I can get turqouise. Send me a PM if you want one. Or you can order through Ebay. Just leave me a note stating that you want turqouise.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Notchback please
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Notchback please

I'll definitely get the notchback going. It might take me a little while. That one I posted took a long ass time. It's a pretty tedious process but it feels good when it's done.
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Direct Link to This Post
Just ordered one.
Jim

------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimlong67:

Just ordered one.
Jim

Thank you
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Two shirts ordered. wife will love the turquoise, who said husbands aren't great gift givers.
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersDirect Link to This Post
I bought a white one because I'm cheap
PFF
System Bot
goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomDirect Link to This Post
let us know when the notch version becomes available, i would buy a few from you, never have been a fan of the fastback style, no offense to those who like them.

Ryan
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
I definitely will. It might take a little while but I'll get one made up.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
A recommendation if possible. When you make a notchback, if it is an 87/88 Style put text FORMULA as an option on the door?

I'm sure the bumperpad would be popular as well as the 85GT/Indy.
Maybe you can copy and paste the GT and just modify the rear of the same drawing.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Shirts arrived today. Look nice. thanks.
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Direct Link to This Post
I got mine over the weekend, AWESOME.
Jim

------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersDirect Link to This Post
Just picked mine up at the Post Office. It looks great! Positive feedback and positive rating for you!
goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomDirect Link to This Post
did you ever get around to making a notch version? its been a few months

Ryan
DKFiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKFieroSend a Private Message to DKFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'd definitely be interested in a notchback version, maybe with the other rims on there tooo.... :P
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Notchback please

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Direct Link to This Post
How about a t top and a kit car one ?

PFF
System Bot
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
I used to play a little football, so I know piling on isn't the right thing to do buuuut.....

Notchback GT would be awesome!!
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
I started to but then things got really busy. Not to mention having a baby on the way. I'll try to get it finished in the next week or two. Stay tuned. I also lowered the price on the original one to try to move some of them if anyones still interested. You can buy one here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...em&item=261228678953 or just PM me. They're $12 now.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I like it but allow me to offer a quick observation... At first look, the Lettering is too busy. The E in Fiero kinda jumbles together and the G in GT looks mis-shaped. Other than that, it's very nice.
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
Lettering is always the hardest part for me. I'm not that creative. I can recreate things but when I have to make something from scratch that's where I struggle. Here's links to the Notchback design. Let me know what you all think. For those who just want a plain notchback that can be arranged too. I can just take off the the parts that say Formula.

Fiero Pic

Fiero Tee
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
So I take it the notchback design is a flop? Any feedback?
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
It would be nice if you could make these with the customers Fiero club name on it instead of Fiero GT.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvrimages:

So I take it the notchback design is a flop? Any feedback?

Looks great! Except for me I'd prefer it to be a aero coupe instead of the formula. I don't think it's a flop at all.

Also I would like the shift light on a T with a pic of a Fiero. You know, the dummy light on the dash that tells you when to shift up? It's basically the word shift with a big arrow pointing up. Pretty basic IMO. Hopefully someone has the image, if not I can try to find one of the shift light.

rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
That's possible.

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

It would be nice if you could make these with the customers Fiero club name on it instead of Fiero GT.

cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post

cvrimages

12 posts
Member since Apr 2013
I'll see what I can find. If you find a pic you can send it to cvrimages@yahoo.com

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Looks great! Except for me I'd prefer it to be a aero coupe instead of the formula. I don't think it's a flop at all.

Also I would like the shift light on a T with a pic of a Fiero. You know, the dummy light on the dash that tells you when to shift up? It's basically the word shift with a big arrow pointing up. Pretty basic IMO. Hopefully someone has the image, if not I can try to find one of the shift light.

PFF
System Bot
cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post

cvrimages

12 posts
Member since Apr 2013
What's the difference between the aero coupe and the formula?

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvrimages:

What's the difference between the aero coupe and the formula?

The noses or front fascia's are the difference.

I will try to find the shift light image but it's basically a arrow pointing up and the word shift. A very good example can be seen next to the announcement section on the PFF main page. Just needs a border/outline. Put a bigish one on the back??

Sorry to be nit picky but your offering custom shirts right? I would gladly buy 3 in different colors.

cvrimages

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvrimagesClick Here to visit cvrimages's HomePageSend a Private Message to cvrimagesDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely. Let me see what I can find.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock